PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Gaming tournament

HaxGeneration
11-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Anyone else not get their code to enter for the tournament with their pre order from gamestop?

HaxGeneration
11-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Anyone else not get their code to enter for the tournament with their pre order from gamestop?

Oatkeeper
11-16-2010, 12:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HaxGeneration:
Anyone else not get their code to enter for the tournament with their pre order from gamestop? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Did not, and I am rather upset, after getting top 50 on the Beta leaderboards I was very excited for this tournament

S1lent0ne
11-16-2010, 12:46 AM
The game isn't out yet - you cant possibly play it.

Oatkeeper
11-16-2010, 12:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S1lent0ne:
The game isn't out yet - you cant possibly play it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was playing it for 2 hours at the gamestop while waiting for the midnight release

S1lent0ne
11-16-2010, 12:49 AM
What is an Oatkeeper anyway?

Oatkeeper
11-16-2010, 12:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S1lent0ne:
What is an Oatkeeper anyway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Signature explained it, lets see you write a name on an Xbox controller at 2am, lol

Rainie
11-16-2010, 12:52 AM
Can you only enter if you have the code?

S1lent0ne
11-16-2010, 12:53 AM
That would require me to have an XBOX - Clearly I'm a PC user, I have a real keyboard.

Oatkeeper
11-16-2010, 12:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
Can you only enter if you have the code? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> that seems to be the case, as I tried to enter and it asked for mine, which I then relized I didn't have. lol

Rainie
11-16-2010, 01:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:

that seems to be the case, as I tried to enter and it asked for mine, which I then relized I didn't have. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, I pre-ordered mine directly from Ubisoft instead of GameStop. Maybe they'll open it up to public later?

General_Lekauf
11-16-2010, 07:09 AM
I haven't picked my copy up yet but I would assume the code would be on the receit They usually are when it comes to gamestop competitions. As I said I haven't picked my copy up yet so don't hold me to this.

HaxGeneration
11-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Nah the only code on the receipt is for the Harlequin and from what I read on the virgin gaming page for the acb tourny is that only people who recieved the code with their pre orders from gamestop would be able to enter to qualify for the top 128 players that will actually be in the tourny.