PDA

View Full Version : Will there be sprinting in Brotherhood's multiplayer?

austin128
09-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I know there is the "Speed Boost" perk that makes you run super-fast, but is there regular sprinting? In all the gameplay I've seen, I've only seen the player jogging.

austin128
09-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I know there is the "Speed Boost" perk that makes you run super-fast, but is there regular sprinting? In all the gameplay I've seen, I've only seen the player jogging.

SupremeCaptain
09-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Yes, there will be sprinting.

Zakhaev2010
09-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Yes, but supposedly performing high profile moves (like sprinting) will give your position away to your 'hunter'.

austin128
09-08-2010, 10:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zakhaev2010:
Yes, but supposedly performing high profile moves (like sprinting) will give your position away to your 'hunter'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
How so? Doesn't it already give you the general direction? Are you talking of a actual hud-element, or just seeing someone climbing stuff gives them away?

Oatkeeper
09-08-2010, 11:31 PM
both actually, next to the target image there is an indicator that tells you how well your target is sticking out.

austin128
09-09-2010, 01:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
both actually, next to the target image there is an indicator that tells you how well your target is sticking out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ok thanks for the help! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EzioAssassin51
09-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Actually, i believe it tells you how close you are to being spotted by your target.

When you are far away from them you are incognito, but as you get closer, the bar goes down and turns into silent or discreet, which probably tells you what type of kill you'll get!

DeafAtheist
09-10-2010, 05:41 AM
Speaking of sprinting I'm a bit concerned with rooftop climbing in multiplayer. From every video I've seen it appears that only human players travel the city via rooftops. NPCs don't seem to go up there so it seems to me that doing this would be a dead giveaway.

I so wish the 360 was included in the beta so we could answer some of the questions we have about how the muliplayer will work from our own experience from it.

Oh well... game will be out in 2 months so us 360 gamers will get it soon enough.

austin128
09-10-2010, 09:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
Speaking of sprinting I'm a bit concerned with rooftop climbing in multiplayer. From every video I've seen it appears that only human players travel the city via rooftops. NPCs don't seem to go up there so it seems to me that doing this would be a dead giveaway.

I so wish the 360 was included in the beta so we could answer some of the questions we have about how the muliplayer will work from our own experience from it.

Oh well... game will be out in 2 months so us 360 gamers will get it soon enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think that's on purpose though, since you're supposed to be stealthy, if you're not, then let's hope you don't get caught sort of thing.

And I know, that sucks man. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif