PDA

View Full Version : is altair in assassins creed 2

iceman2913113
04-13-2009, 06:59 PM
is altair in assassins creed 2 or is it someone else????

iceman2913113
04-13-2009, 06:59 PM
is altair in assassins creed 2 or is it someone else????

Skaevola
04-13-2009, 07:05 PM
We'll be playing someone else (Ezio Auditore de Firenze) as a main character. We don't know whether or not Altair will appear in the game at all for sure yet.

iceman2913113
04-13-2009, 07:09 PM
ok my brother tolled me something about him but i thoght it was a major person not the main one thanks

KZarr
04-14-2009, 06:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wingf00t:
We'll be playing someone else (Ezio Auditore de Firenze) as a main character. We don't know whether or not Altair will appear in the game at all for sure yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure that after 200 years even he will die.

HK-42
04-14-2009, 09:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KZarr:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wingf00t:
We'll be playing someone else (Ezio Auditore de Firenze) as a main character. We don't know whether or not Altair will appear in the game at all for sure yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure that after 200 years even he will die. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...sigh.

He could be in the game by just getting in the animus for that time.

Outlaw-BHA
04-14-2009, 09:36 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif just got a HUGE idea, what if AC2 was just like a patch for AC1 so you just add the memories of Ezio to the ones of Altair, and when u upload the patch all of the abilities that Ezio had are added to Altair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

but this would take up a LOT of memory space on your PC or Xbox... or PS3

breakdown89
04-15-2009, 08:55 AM
well since the games does take place like 200 years after the 3rd crusade, i'd say it's highly unlikely, but never say never.

KerovinBlack
04-15-2009, 09:00 AM
WEll in the end of the day it's still Desmond's anccestor so technicaly they are all related. I think the idea of a new character sounds kinda cool even though I'll miss Altair. The new wepons and abilities sound also cool so I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

deskpe
04-15-2009, 09:27 AM
i dont think we'll play more as altair (maybe unlock hes costume tho?) maybe thats one of the things u can get if u collect all the falgs or whatever. i hope there will be tons of unlockable costumes, like PoP

i dont think theres place on the xbox360 dvd for both italy and 1191ad(imagine all the difrent 3d models and such), didnt the first game nearly have some space issues?

well i got no idea. to be honest i dont really care much for the middle ages now that ive seen the new time and stuff for AC2

DNBProductions
04-15-2009, 12:42 PM
I bet you'll play as Altair a couple times in AC2. I'm sure there will be a "glitch" in the system and it will have you playing as Altair for at least a few minutes.

I'm guessing you wont be revisiting any of the old areas, because it would require retexturing. Because having all the AC1 textures in AC2, would take up a ton of memory. Which for any texture artist is an annoying/constant battle.

Rashad360
04-15-2009, 01:06 PM
With the Animus, time is not an obstacle. It is certainly possible for Ubisoft to put in a level or two of us using Altair.

moqqy
04-15-2009, 01:32 PM
As DNB said, it would take insane amounts of memory and on top of that they'll probably have to make some middle-age buildings and textures and enemies - just for the sake of a few minutes. Not gonna happen..

deskpe
04-15-2009, 01:33 PM
why would the abstergo need to go back to altair? didnt they already get all they wanted from him.

Tela
04-15-2009, 01:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:
why would the abstergo need to go back to altair? didnt they already get all they wanted from him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not necessarily. And if you remember correctly, at the end of AC1 Desmond was left alone.

RipYourSpineOut
05-02-2009, 08:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Outlaw-BHA:
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif just got a HUGE idea, what if AC2 was just like a patch for AC1 so you just add the memories of Ezio to the ones of Altair, and when u upload the patch all of the abilities that Ezio had are added to Altair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

but this would take up a LOT of memory space on your PC or Xbox... or PS3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seeing how both Altair and Ezio are and will be ancestors of Desmond,Ezio and Altair will be related somehow(I.e Great-grandfather etc),so Ezio might already inherit some of Altair's abilities.Eagle vision,talent of free running,etc(Man I'm saying etc a lot these days.)

caswallawn_2k7
05-02-2009, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Outlaw-BHA:

but this would take up a LOT of memory space on your PC or Xbox... or PS3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seeing how both Altair and Ezio are and will be ancestors of Desmond,Ezio and Altair will be related somehow(I.e Great-grandfather etc),so Ezio might already inherit some of Altair's abilities.Eagle vision,talent of free running,etc(Man I'm saying etc a lot these days.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is also possible Ezio is no relaation to altair and one of his decendants married a decendant of altair as it would still end up leading to desmond but altair and ezio would have no direct blood line conecting each other.

tacticaltorment
11-22-2009, 10:30 PM
how could it be altair if this is a few hundred years in the future? sure it's still desmond miles, but you play as Ezio in the assassin's world. (which is the italian renaissance)

Edengoth
11-22-2009, 10:38 PM
BRAAAAAINS!!! *shuffle, shuffle*

h9876543211910
11-22-2009, 10:48 PM
You can get Altairs suit by going to uplay and buying it for 30 action points. when you where it you are actually Altair with the missing finger and all the second blade will be gone but it still there you just cant see it (it's invisible) btw they still treat you like Ezio

The_Gunner678
11-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Spolers -----

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Yes he is in the game, as a dream sequence.</span>

Airadan
11-22-2009, 11:12 PM
yup Lord_Skorpio said it

Fayt912
01-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Altair is somewhat in the game you see him in a dream or something I just pass that part from the game