PDA

View Full Version : Well, you get it running then wham - another drop to desktop.

Cradok
01-11-2005, 01:07 PM
This is the worst game I ever got from UBI - I can run circles in Exile but this game keeps coughing up new bugs and dropping me right to desktop - no error, nada. I am now getting kicked out trying to rescue Y from A - midway thru his spiel I drop out. I ran thru protector video after protector video no problem - I think UBI should apologize and re-work their ares engine and then let us download it.

My 2 cents.

Cradok
01-11-2005, 01:07 PM
This is the worst game I ever got from UBI - I can run circles in Exile but this game keeps coughing up new bugs and dropping me right to desktop - no error, nada. I am now getting kicked out trying to rescue Y from A - midway thru his spiel I drop out. I ran thru protector video after protector video no problem - I think UBI should apologize and re-work their ares engine and then let us download it.

My 2 cents.

jetuserX
01-12-2005, 12:00 PM
you also have to realize that ubi didnt develop the game, cyan did. And you also have to know there are patches out u can do and that there are more (1 or 2) on the way to fix these crashes. Know that they will fix the game to the best of their abilites

maztec
01-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Cradok,

The Exile engine is significantly dated in contrast to the new engine. Many people complained when Exile originally came out due to a plethora of bugs, some of them similar.

What is your hardware configuration?