PDA

View Full Version : TFS upgrade screen bugged?

McCoy17
06-28-2010, 10:33 AM
I have the first two health upgrades and at the very left the battle rage and battle fury upgrades. When I try to choose another life upgrade, the battle fury undoes itself. It's only with the health tree, the other skills don't touch BF.

But I gotta upgrade health sometime, if only for the other skills that depend upon it (not that I use much of my health since the game forced me to lower the difficulty to open a door).

Is it by design that the game eats up already spent skillpoints or how can I make it NOT do it?

McCoy17
06-28-2010, 10:33 AM
I have the first two health upgrades and at the very left the battle rage and battle fury upgrades. When I try to choose another life upgrade, the battle fury undoes itself. It's only with the health tree, the other skills don't touch BF.

But I gotta upgrade health sometime, if only for the other skills that depend upon it (not that I use much of my health since the game forced me to lower the difficulty to open a door).

Is it by design that the game eats up already spent skillpoints or how can I make it NOT do it?

McCoy17
06-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Yay, after my complaining about eating skill points, now it took to eating xp. One moment it's 259/260, the next it's 0/260 and the next 0/300.

It wasn't exactely my choice to restart the game after a couple hours playing, because one of those infamous locked doors. Of course I chose to keep the already earned upgrades - does the game want them all back now? One by one? Funny game.