PDA

View Full Version : Idea for DLC!

Markie577
12-07-2010, 06:07 AM
Well I assume we all heard of AC: Lost legacy.
And for me as a huge fan of the AC series but without the capability to play the hand held games I am deeply sorrow that we aren't going to get to play these games. These quite vital story's of AC.

So I my idea is that we try to get these stories in a form of DLC.

What are your idea's about this?

Markie577
12-07-2010, 06:07 AM
Well I assume we all heard of AC: Lost legacy.
And for me as a huge fan of the AC series but without the capability to play the hand held games I am deeply sorrow that we aren't going to get to play these games. These quite vital story's of AC.

So I my idea is that we try to get these stories in a form of DLC.

What are your idea's about this?

LUR21
12-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Yes I agree 100% even though they might be smaller and less important stories they are still part of the assassins creed universe and they should bring these out for every console so that we all can get the full story. For people addicted to Assassins Creed such as myself it would be awesome to get all the story so we can spin more on our own theories. Also just like to mention that I opened up a topic about getting to use the flying in rome for transport as dlc plus a couple of other suggestions. Take a look and let me know what you think.

SAVMATIC
12-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Im definitely a big supporter of DLC. They have lots of big fans of this franchise now that want as much AC as Ubi can give them, so lets have it! Put some great DLC in the works that we can have in the spring, fixing bugs and issues and giving us some solid story to work with, and then drop a new full game in the fall. Or more if possible, lol

Black_Widow9
12-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Please post this here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>