PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations: Singleplayer Bugs and Issues Thread- PC [Do Not Post Spoilers!]

Black_Widow9
11-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Hello Assassin's

Please use the following thread for any bugs or game issues you may spot while playing Revelations.

** Please do not post story spoilers - if you have a problem with a certain mission - please do not post too may details - if the team require more info - they will contact you directly.**

Please make sure to also report any bugs, issues or code problems directly to Ubisoft Support!

Ubisoft Support Link (http://support.ubisoft.com/)

When you contact Support - please provide them with as much detail as possible, answer all replies from them and answer those requests within 48 hours - to avoid your question being marked as solved.

The first reply from support maybe a simple FAQ - this is normal - if that does not solve the issue, reply and inform them!

If for what ever reason your question is marked as solved, remember you have 48 hours to reopen it - please also do not make multiple support requests for the same issue, this may delay support answering you.

This thread is for general feedback on bugs and is not intended to replace support, or intended to provide feedback based on those bugs in all cases.

General Game Feedback
If you wish to provide us with Feedback regarding gameplay of Assassin's Creed Revelations please do so here-
AC Revelations: Singleplayer Game feedback. [Do Not Post Spoilers!] (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3721023169)

Multiplayer Game Feedback
Assassin's Creed Revelations PC: Bugs and Issues Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/415348-Assassin-s-Creed-Revelations-PC-Multiplayer-Bugs-and-Issues-thread)

Thank you for your continued Feedback.
AC Team ;)

Nomad5770
11-29-2011, 08:35 PM
I keep crashing when trying to go into the first memory after picking up 5 data fragments. The screen goes black like it's getting ready to load, then the game just exits. Does not throw an error or anything. Also, I cannot sign into Uplay through the launcher. The game just starts and tells me to play online I need to exit the game and sign in through the launcher, but the launcher closes when the game closes.

Black_Widow9
11-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Please check here-
ACR Launcher & Multiplayer Connection Issues (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15912/p/88%2C2366)

If you are still having issues please contact Ubisoft Support with the details. The link is in my signature.

maverickh1
11-30-2011, 07:47 AM
I started playing this last night, very, very excited about this game. I like that there is an increased level of complexity about the game, especially with the new hidden blade feature. Good move on your part. Also, I love the other new weapons/tools that I've encounted so far. They allow more strategy, for sure.

However, there are a few things about it that are currently bugging me.

1: Some of the cut scene narrations are tied directly to the audio of the music. Personally, I think the atmosphere you guys created in the game with the subtle sounds of the game environment make this game awesome. I also think the game music is cheezy and tries to induce emotion when it otherwise wouldn't be felt. For those reasons, I always turn the music completely off. However, if I do this with ACR, I no longer hear the audio in some of the cutscenes. And I also can't change the settings in the middle of the scenes, so my first impression of the game was missing the first storyline audio completely. Luckily, I had subtitles turned on.

2: This isn't much of a spoiler, but one mission is the typical "go to the blacksmith and buy armor", which sucks for those of us that want to keep the Assassins looking lightweight. I like that I have little health. It makes an otherwise easy game into a little bit of a challenge. And last game you couldn't remove armor completely, only change it. Don't know if that's the case in this one.

3: I had a strange glitch at the very beginning of the game. After I killed a guy, I had to (forced by storyline) climb up a specific section of a wall. When I reached the top, Ezio immediately turned around and jumped onto the dead body at the bottom of the wall. It was like he was trying to tackle it for some reason. And I hadn't hit any buttons to do that. I could finish climbing the wall by pressing "W" but he would still turn around and jump back down. The only way I got around it was picking up the body and throwing it off the side of the cliff, then trying it again.

Those are three things I can recall from last night. I know there were more. I'll be in touch.

Overall, still an awesome game, folks.

pittnuma
11-30-2011, 01:42 PM
1. Out of Sync sound in cut scenes (not the Slow-Mo's)
2. Lagging, PC slows down after the cut scenes and becomes nearly unplayable.

I have turned all down to mediums, even tried Low (not that I should have to go down that low) with no luck.

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/30/2011, 20:39:47
Machine name: PITTNUMA-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/13/09 19:55:47 Ver: 08.00.15
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4088MB RAM
Page File: 2204MB used, 4952MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x68B8)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68B8&SUBSYS_22881787&REV_00
Display Memory: 2801 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1014 MB
Shared Memory: 1787 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: BenQ G2420HDBL (Digital)
Monitor Model: G2420HDBL
Monitor Id: BNQ785F
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,at icfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64 .dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a. cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1103 (English)
Driver Version: 8.911.0.0
DDI Version: 11
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 10/26/2011 02:04:28, 892416 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BF8-11CF-7870-8202BEC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x68B8
SubSys ID: 0x22881787
Revision ID: 0x0000
Driver Strong Name: oem57.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_Evergreen:8 .911.0.0http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gifci\ven_1002&dev_68b8
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C

L_Alejo
11-30-2011, 07:57 PM
I also have the audio sync problem (cutscenes-only), voices seem to work just fine but anything else just doesn't synch properly, like footsteps, blades, etc.

I own an ATI HD 5750 so it could aswel be an issue with the 5700 series.

seancass37
11-30-2011, 09:08 PM
i'm getting a black screen at a certain point of the game and all i get is a blinking cursor in the middle of the screen and it goes on for a while......tried restarting the memory, but still get the problem at the point so i just quit the game and decided to post to this forum to see if there is a fix for this problem....hope someone can help

seancass37
11-30-2011, 09:26 PM
i forgot to add that my graphic card drivers are up to date

melbourne47
12-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Just finished Sequence 3 and here are my thoughts so far:

1.) Performance. My rig can run ACB at around 35fps average, lowest is about 30 fps, highest is 60 fps. This time around I get about 30 fps average, lowest is about 17 fps (only when I try to view the horizon from a high building/ synchronization points) and highest 60 fps. I can only get 60 fps when indoors. I don't know if it is a driver issue or the game needs optimization patches.(Running on latest Nvidia Drivers 290.36

2.) High profile trigger reversing. On rare occasions (I'm using an xbox360 controller), when pressing the right trigger it goes into low profile when it should go into high profile and when not pressing the right trigger it goes into high profile instead of low profile. This also happens in multiplayer so I guess its int the engine.(I hope you got that, kind of hard to explain in words for me)

3.) Black screen with blinking box at center. This only happened once but just a heads up as it may happen with other missions. It happened with the first thief mission I think. The one where you need to find the mole while luring the guards away using thieves. When starting the mission I get only the Black screen with the blinking box at the center. The HUD is also still there and I can move around the map but I can't see where I'm going. Temporary solution for this that I've found is to exit the game and reload the save.

I'll try to add more input as I can, fan of the series since AC1 and I would like to be able to play ACR with no issues like in AC2 and ACB http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Huvari
12-01-2011, 09:26 AM
I'm bit annoyed because I have just bought AC:R from Steam and I have been so excited to play the game. But for some how Ubisoft Game Launcher won't work. I have tried to contact with Ubi support. And i haven't still got an answer. Would ask if someone would help me?

Murcuseo
12-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Huvari:
I'm bit annoyed because I have just bought AC:R from Steam and I have been so excited to play the game. But for some how Ubisoft Game Launcher won't work. I have tried to contact with Ubi support. And i haven't still got an answer. Would ask if someone would help me?

Have you tried running each EXE file as 'Administrator'?

Steam often has that problem so it might conflict with other EXE files.

I also have an issue but I'm presuming it's been done intentionally.

Where the hell is the binding for first person view on the PC?

Huvari
12-01-2011, 10:05 AM
I have used administrator and re-installed AC:R twice and re-installed Ubisoft Game Launcher more than 5 times.

Murcuseo
12-01-2011, 10:20 AM
I have used administrator and re-installed AC:R twice and re-installed Ubisoft Game Launcher more than 5 times.

Once it's installed through Steam try verifying the game cache and defragmenting the game files by going to your Steam library and right clicking on the game icon. Then click properties on the pop-up menu.

Best of luck.

Huvari
12-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Huvari:

Once it's installed through Steam try verifying the game cache and defragmenting the game files by going to your Steam library and right clicking on the game icon. Then click properties on the pop-up menu.

Best of luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But my problem seems most to be the Ubisoft Game Launcher. I was wondering if there is anything which I can solve the program with.

TheAlpha2011
12-01-2011, 12:21 PM
The fix for the monitor 1024x1280 in system requirements, on a site is necessary, on a box with game wasn't told that for game the large-format monitor is necessary.

Flipevil
12-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Ok, I post it here since I can't open a new topic.

I installed ACR and installed the patch and updates, when i click play on the launcher, i get the "playing" screen (the actual game on the task bar if you know what I mean) which seems to start up the game but it just doesn't do anything, it's not responding.
I always have to close it with ctrl+alt+delete, I reinstalled the game, restarted the computer and it both didn't help. Anyone who got the same problem or who can help me?
Thanks in advance

EDIT: I tried do play ACB and AC2 again, but I got the same problem with those games, I start up the launcher, click on play, and then the game doesn't react, it gets stuck.

vicviper111
12-01-2011, 09:12 PM
In the Janissaries' camp there is a tower in the middle with an animus fragment on top. On one side of the tower there is a tree right against it, and if you hang from the tower between the tower and the tree then drop, you get permanently stuck. I tried it again after I got stuck and you just end up in a constant free fall state and unable to climb out.

Timothy_194
12-02-2011, 02:23 AM
Hi

when i trie to play acr on my pc, everything is see through. I can only see the eys of desmond... and fragments of the seroundings. my xbox 360 controller for pc doesn't work!

mendo03
12-02-2011, 02:48 AM
guys i have a problem in playing this game.. watch my video... its a pre-order CD and i already patched it(1.01) but same result.. i dont know whats going on... but in online.. it runs smoothly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAD419BaIYs

my system is:

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 630 2.8
GRAPHIC: ATI Radeon HD 5670 1G
RAM: 4G (1333mhz)
HDD: 700G

i hope someone can help, or any suggestions...

Sadismek2011
12-02-2011, 05:32 AM
I try to run my game but this appeares:

Trying to get update information to C:\Users\AMD\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi47D9.tmp.
Found update (Patch, all, all).
Trying to download update file from http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/ac_...elations_1.01_eu.exe (http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/ac_revelations/ac_revelations_1.01_eu.exe). Destination: C:\Users\AMD\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi497F.tmp.exe.
Fatal download error (Connect failed).
Deleting downloaded data.

It can't patch the game. I have an internet connection. I don't know what to do!

axlegrinds
12-02-2011, 07:56 AM
When I play the game, all textures are invisible apart from the characters eye's and beard. I am fairly sure this shouldn't be happening, but it did trick me into thinking I was playing some kind of new experimental mechanic.

My system specs are:
RadeonHD 5850 1GB DDR5
Intel i5 3.33ghz
4GB RAM 1333mhz

All my graphics drivers are up to date too. Any suggestions as to what this might be? Anyone resolved this?

Ettornio-
12-02-2011, 10:16 AM
I've just encountered a game breaking glitch, which may force me to completely restart from the beginning of the game:

Flagged "The Sentinel: Part 1" mission, completed it. Next up, the game wants to teach me about contracts. The pause menu refers to this 'mission' as "GUILD CONTRACTS." I press any button to enter the tutorial, but I am UNABLE to send anyone on the mission. Why? It wants Lv. 11 Assassin, but my two people are only Lv. 10 and Lv. 12, so I am stuck in the menu in an infinite loop unless I Alt-F4 out, or close the game via task manager.

Restarting the memory does not help. Reloading the save game does not help. I hope a patch resolves this critical flaw soon. I was really hoping to play all weekend, but not so. Ah well.

I purchased the pre-order version of AC:R on Steam last month. I hope this gets resolved soon. Cheers!

JohnSors
12-02-2011, 10:41 AM
When I'm playing in multiplayer and i start runnig my game crashes. I've already installed the 1.01 patch.
Any advice?
Thanks

dinesen68
12-02-2011, 12:28 PM
guys when i start the sequence 3 i can't get any mission directions??? it doesn't appear on the map!!! i also got a problem when following altair, and when ariving to a place where you should assassinate a guard from ledge(2nd one) and when i continued to climb, ezio tries to tackle the dead guard.. i solved it buy throwing the guard off the cliff..

brybicki
12-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Hello,

In chapter 7 part 3 "Rebel" when I start fight with Shahkulu game crash! all the time! when i load memories again game crash instantly! what i need to do ?! i can't play !!

lakursa
12-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Hi

I'm having the problem that I don't get any bank income, I have gotten income maybe 4 times and I'm on DNA sequence 4. I have even searched chests and other stuff but still no bank deposit.
This is a major bug I think.

takuliini
12-03-2011, 02:39 AM
I too am having the bank issue. I haven't gotten any money depositted into bank. I should have 2000+ / 20 mins, but every time i check bank its 0. I hope this will get fixed soon.

POPersiaT2T
12-03-2011, 07:53 AM
The game freezes when it tries to load sequence 6 after i had completed the sequence 5. I try to run the game again and load my save but it still freezes at the loading screen until i turn off the vsync and post-effect then everything getting fine.

Here's my system spec:
core i5
4gb ddr3 ram
ati radeon 5870 (with latest graphics driver installed)

Eclipse64
12-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Sometimes when I enter Hidden Tombs I come out of them without any parachutes and have to buy(fill) them again.

mendo03
12-03-2011, 11:19 AM
SINGLE PLAYER PROBLEM:

guys i have a problem in playing this game.. watch my video... its a pre-order CD and i already patched it(1.01) but same result.. i dont know whats going on... but in online.. it runs smoothly...

my system is:

MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM:

in multiplayer my problem is when im looking for a room to play (example: deathmatch).. when i enter the room and going to choose a character.. it will lag for 5 sec and then iv been kicked out... always like that when im looking for a deathmatch...

i post again sorry coz i found this in multiplayer...
sorry for my grammar..

draw0502
12-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Huvari:

Where the hell is the binding for first person view on the PC? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have the exact same problem. I signed up at UbiSoft and cannot launch the game via Steam. No luck launching the game at all...

draw0502
12-03-2011, 04:39 PM

I'm experiencing the exact same issue and there is no way to force the game to launch as Single Player. I can login to the Ubi Soft site, and access all web-based features from the launcher, but the I keep receiving a popup that says I need to register - even though I already have and the account works without issue. It isn't an Admin launch issue at all...

NEW_GADGETS
12-03-2011, 09:33 PM
i was wondering is your threat level supposed to rise just because you renovated a shop? if so then nvm : )

JohnSors
12-03-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm having the same bug as takuliini. I've played almoste 3 hours in the single game anda i've just received the money one time around th first hour of play :s

tockling
12-04-2011, 01:35 AM
In the mission den defense, it says press the right mouse button to bring up the wheel and select crossbowman, but whenever i select the crossbowman, nothing happens. what's going on?

xfire87
12-04-2011, 02:33 AM
can somebody help, why does the autopatch crap not work properly????? i don't want to get a crack to make it work, and i relly want to get my special edition content and play multiplayer, same issue with Driver SF. please guys, ive had enough of having proplems http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

DDemon90
12-04-2011, 02:58 AM
Everytime i launch the game it freezes/black screen... what shall i do?

xfire87
12-04-2011, 04:14 AM
WE ALL WANT OUR PROBLEMS SORTED OUT NOW AND TODAY, WE ARE TIRED OF HAVING ****TY SERVICE!!!!
WE BUY YOUR GAMES FOR BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST,WE ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM SOLVERS TO FIX YOUR MISTAKES, I DIDN'T BUY ALL OF THE ASSASSINS CREED GAMES TO BE A PROBLEM SOLVER, YOUR WAISTING US GAMERS TIME AND MONEY. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

StretchyAlien
12-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Ezio can be forced to fall through the wall, becoming forever trapped in the water below the map. This forces a restart of the memory to undo.

Issue occurs if Ezio attemps an air assassination of an enemy who stands near the wall. If the enemy repels the assassination attempt, the cutscene of him pushing Ezio away ignores solidity of walls, causing character model to recover on the wrong side of the wall.

SeBo1020
12-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by brybicki:
Hello,

In chapter 7 part 3 "Rebel" when I start fight with Shahkulu game crash! all the time! when i load memories again game crash instantly! what i need to do ?! i can't play !!

I have the same problem, maybe you know how to get rid of

SeBo1020
12-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by SeBo1020:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brybicki:
Hello,

I have the same problem, maybe you know how to get rid of </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you gentlemen of the UBI will fix this game, after all, this is pathetic

SeBo1020
12-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by SeBo1020:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeBo1020:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brybicki:
Hello,

I have the same problem, maybe you know how to get rid of </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you gentlemen of the UBI will fix this game, after all, this is pathetic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Here is the problem solved

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1051016/m/5371096669 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/5371096669)

Dellers
12-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by lakursa:
Hi

I'm having the problem that I don't get any bank income, I have gotten income maybe 4 times and I'm on DNA sequence 4. I have even searched chests and other stuff but still no bank deposit.
This is a major bug I think.
I'm having this problem too. Actually I refuse to play the game until this has been fixed. I need the money to get any further.

Mark35444
12-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Noticed that some NPC's have some graphics/Visual Glitches?

for example the Architects seen around Constantinople have a stool embedded in their chest. This visual issue appears on every NPC Architect in the game I have seen so far.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad333/Mark_Glease/ACRglitch.jpg

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel i7 980x (3.3ghz)

RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3 (1333)

GPU: Geforce Nvidia GTX 580

HDD: 2x Intel SSD - 128 GB (in RAID config), 1x 64 gb SSD (Corsair), 1x 2TB SATA 3 Western Digital HDD

O/S: Win 7 Ultimate 64

Optical: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223C

Sound: Nvidia HD Audio - AudioFX PRO Headset/USB

Peripherals: Microsoft Keyboard, Logitech M570 Mouse, Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar, Track IR 5

blazingasian1
12-05-2011, 02:35 AM
just got this game from steam a few hours ago. After i press "PLAY" on the launcher it instantly goes to a flashing screen that is 3/4 white and 1/4 black. when id does this i can't exactly stop it with out restarting my computer. i can open up task manager but it keeps getting minimized every time i open it. like the flashing is it constantly trying to open or something like that... everything is up to date and my hardware is defiantly capable of playing this game. even tried running as administrator and different compatibility modes. make no difference.

Kalla1994
12-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by mendo03:

my system is:

I have this problem too and i've already patched it please help

AnonGuy
12-05-2011, 07:38 AM
So, the game arrived today etc etc.
No issues with install and such but while I'm in the game I'm stuck with cinematic bars. I've the game sat for same option both ingame and out of the game (1440x900). So doesn't the game support smaller screen properly? Even if I turn down the screen ratio it doesn't change.

Killbound
12-07-2011, 01:53 PM
I want to ask about I believe is a bug. To be specific everytime I kill a guy or I'm discovered by a guardian the screen frezes for a few second is it normal or is a bug?

Warchetype
12-07-2011, 02:08 PM
I got this game last Friday, and so far I've stumpled upon 5 bugs.

Bug #1:
There is one specific gold-chest that doesn't disappear from the map after you've looted it. And you can keep looting it again every next time you play the game. The exact location: Just north-east from the Assassin's Den in the Galata district (marked green).

http://www.mentalwreckage.com/temp/acr/map1.gif

Bug #2:
Once you failed to reach full sync on a mission, all next attempts will also automatically fail, even when you meet the correct requirements this time. The only way is to bypass this bug is to exit the mission and re-enter it.

Bug #3:
When I finished the Hagla Sofia level and exited; instead of returning outside to Constantinople, it returned me to the moment right before I opened the final chest. The second time I exited; it did return me to Constantinople correctly.

Bug #4:
I sometimes get stuck into buildings and rooftops. I also got stuck into falling motion once, when jumping off a wall inside a specific building. Location: South Port area, see attached map (it's the wooden house in where an Animus fragment is located, I've marked it green). Ezio just kept falling and couldn't move, even when he hit the ground. There are a few objects on the ground (barrels, bags etc), which I suspect are causing this.

http://www.mentalwreckage.com/temp/acr/map2.gif

Bug #5:
Sometimes when I kill a guard with the hidden blade (on ground), I can keep killing him over and over again, whenever I press the attack button again.

value_zero
12-08-2011, 06:09 AM
I really hate when fighting for instance 4 guards, i kill 3 guards and the 4th is doing "secondgrouping" im sure everyone expirincd that, bassicly the 4th guy is not to appear in the focus-group u are fighting in, and he swing, and u cant dodge or counter his attack, even if u managed to be fast enough to lock on him. There was no such thing as second-grouping at ac1 and 2, it appeared in acb and this one, so pritty much perfection cant be achieved some times, also when u fight a group of guards, another guard saw the fight and came to help the group u are fighting, when he reach u he swing his sword with the speed of the light (alomost http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ), those attacks arent dodgable and cant be countered, ive tried this either. Those issues happen to be in acb to. Ubi should consider fixing that and change your testing team perhaps.

P.S.- Janies'es kicks while u perform execution streaks arent dodgable to.

mendo03
12-09-2011, 01:06 AM
i know the solution.. here

1. open AC:R (do not close, just minimize it)
2. open task manager and find ACRSP.exe
3. right click it and choose set affinity.
4. disable the core and enable.. (if you have a quad core disable the last 2 cores the 2 and 3..)
5. then go back to your AC:R you will see it runs smoothly..

have fun bro..

mendo03
12-09-2011, 01:08 AM
this is for kalla1994

SoulRaver777
12-09-2011, 05:16 AM
I have a problem - game crashes every time i try to change armor in Assassins HQ. Just when i come to the place where my armor is "hanging" and press Shift (interact) - game crashes.

Rio_Rossi
12-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Please fix a bug where banks do not generate income for more than 20 minutes.. I played for 5 hours straight and the status in bank was 0/22600A..

WTF! Please fix this annoying bank income bug.. I won't play again until Ubisoft release a patch addressing this issue..

value_zero
12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Yea i have this one to, they should fix it.

Architect33
12-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Timothy_194:
Hi

when i trie to play acr on my pc, everything is see through. I can only see the eys of desmond... and fragments of the seroundings. my xbox 360 controller for pc doesn't work!

Iam experiencing this problem as well any know fixes for it?

Jcmp920
12-13-2011, 10:03 AM
1) Random stutter and framerate drops during cutscenes and exploration despite an average 60fps even during the most hectic scenes. This happens regardless of graphical settings

2)Crash to desktop randomly. Most prominently when playing Desmond's adventure. There also seem to be geometry issues on animus island when pausing and transitioning to Desmond's adventure. The animus loading screen has an out of place white boundary related to this. I've adjusted geometry and changed resolution multiple times to no avail.

3) Missing sound effects for hook blade counter kills and one shot kills. Specifically the hook blade kill where Ezio first breaks the guards arm there is no sound effect. The one shot kill with fists from behind wear Ezio breaks the guards neck again no sound effect.

4)Inappropriate sound effects. When counter stealing from agiles it makes the sound from a successful theft even though you can't steal from them.

5)Parachutes disappear after mission replays. This was a problem in brotherhood too.

6)Some ziplines do not work. When jumping towards them Ezio jumps off the roof even after returning to the zipline and trying again.

7) I also experienced the odd glitch of Ezio jumping off the roof in Masayaf at the beginning the game after reaching the highest point.

8) Voice as out of sync with animation in some cutscenes. Specifically the first mission with the romanies

9)Can't recall assassins once placed in dens in Mediterranean defense. Can be swapped but not recalled. There always has to be one after first assignment.

10) Texture flickering all over the city. Mostly related to objects on the ground ie puddles, tiles etc. Fireplace in hq does this as well in addition to other random places.

11) Collision detection issue when bribing heralds. Money is not actually in Ezio's hand or placed in harold's and often ends up on the ground after the cutaway. High profile assassinations from hiding spots generally has Ezio not actually touching the target. He simply floats directly in front of them. Both of these were issues in Brotherhood and ACII.

12)Stationary guards with their arms crossed that have long and heavy weapons "draw" their weapons from a sheath when alarmed. What? They have no apparent weapons and then they appear from nothing. What happened to just holding the weapon in front of them like the previous 2 titles?

13)When grabbing with a blunt weapon during a fight Ezio performs the animation as if slitting their throat. How does that work with a hammer or the back of a sword? This was an ACII and Brotherhood as well. How long before the issues from previous titles are addressed? The fourth, fifth installment of the series? I'd rather wait longer for a more polished experience. The first AC may have been considered repetitive by most but in terms of polish (specifically in regards to animation) it is the best.

14) When hit with a lethal knife toss or crossbow bolt guards always react as if they were hit from the rear regardless of the direction the projectile came.

15) When finishing the Hagia Sophia templar secret location for the final armor I was stuck in a loop. When I reached the exit it brought me to the loading screen as if I was returning to the city but instead I was brought back to the checkpoint just before I had acquired the armor. I then had to reacquire the armor and try to leave again.

Not problems but some general complaints.

1)Hook blade long jump animation, climb hook leap and extended reach animations are sloppy. Long jump landings don't look natural, climp leap propels you unrealistic heights and extended reach often doesn't work as it should.

2)On screen tutorials flash much too quickly and some never return after the first display. Sometimes faster than most people could read it. On the same note there is no explanation of guild abilities. Poison was mentioned but what group does that belong to? What are the rest of the abilities?

3)Why was the taunt removed? It gave an option to control who you wanted to attack.

4)Why count combo kills be performed in the fight club anymore? It is extremely difficult to win without them. Mercs counter your counters and there is no weapon upgrade to fists that I have come accross.

I'll post more issues as I find them.

DDemon90
12-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Black screen/freeze at launch

Black_Widow9
12-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Please make sure you are all contacting Ubisoft Support when you experience an issue. The link is in my signature.

Raa_1
12-14-2011, 04:50 AM
Also the intermittent sound issue here :
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1067519/m/5281087669 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/5281087669)

loshmi2011
12-14-2011, 12:01 PM
i've been experiencing a big problem in all ac games (from ac1 to acr). i have already read the guide for fixing the problems, and i did all that, but none worked, not even all at the same time. i've even downloaded the patch, and i have the original game.
the problem actually occurs when im playing the game. and when it occurs, i need either to restart the game or restart my computer, and then start the game again.
and i've also run a cyri (can you run it) test for ACR on my pc. it says that the minimum configuration is supportive, tho my cpu didnt pass the recommended config.
can someone help me please?

seanhsieh84
12-14-2011, 12:23 PM
I have a problem seeing the characters and the surroundings. I'm using AMD HD 6870 graphics card and I'm sure my CPU and RAM are both good enough to run this game. Thanks!

loshmi2011
12-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by seanhsieh84:
I have a problem seeing the characters and the surroundings. I'm using AMD HD 6870 graphics card and I'm sure my CPU and RAM are both good enough to run this game. Thanks!
did you try to turn vsync off? go to options -> graphics -> then set vsync to off. that will minimize the lagging you're experiencing (i think).

seanhsieh84
12-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by loshmi2011:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seanhsieh84:
did you try to turn vsync off? go to options -> graphics -> then set vsync to off. that will minimize the lagging you're experiencing (i think). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, after I turned it off, I couldn't see the characters and all. When it's on, pretty much everything is black.

loshmi2011
12-14-2011, 01:42 PM
then try minimizing all your graphics settings except for turning vsync off.

seanhsieh84
12-14-2011, 01:49 PM
I tried everything and nothing works.. but when I switch my graphics card to a lower end one, it's all normal, but lags on low settings.

loshmi2011
12-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by seanhsieh84:
I tried everything and nothing works.. but when I switch my graphics card to a lower end one, it's all normal, but lags on low settings.
wow, that's pretty rare. i've never seen a computer lagging on low and not lagging on high settings. try downloading the 1.01 patch, and see if it works. because that patch fixes some graphic problems.
oh and ctrl+alt+delete to see the programs' list of program(s) that may affect on your acr graphics.
for more info of fixing the crashes and lags, google: "assassins creed revelations crashes and freezes".

Rio_Rossi
12-15-2011, 09:44 PM
Will there be a patch for fixing the bank deposit glitch?

DDemon90
12-16-2011, 11:33 AM
When the new patch?

SneakyCharlie
12-17-2011, 04:21 AM
This is what I have to deal with...get killed by ghosts..THIS LAG IS SO ANNOYING !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLNm-b9T70M

Jcmp920
12-18-2011, 02:53 AM
ran into a few more things.

1) combo kills from hand to hand fighting almost always are missing their sound effects.

2)Missing sound effect for hookblade combo kill where Ezio breaks targets arm first. There's no sound effect associated with the arm break.

3)Weird issue with one hookblade counter kill where the hidden gun discharges at the end of the kill even though the gun is not used. In the kill Ezio blocks the attack, stabs the enemy in the stomach with the normal hidden blade, hooks the hookblade into the targets head under his chin and then flips them over. Once the blades are retracted the gun fires.

4)After the Little Errand mission Ezio is standing on air. This happens on replay as well.

5)Templar couriers almost never appear. In my 30+ hours of playtime I have seen them twice.

6)Under stats in the options menu it does not log that I have killed any stalkers although I have killed many. Stalkers also don't appear often although they are much more abundant than the couriers.

7)The random events indicated with a little circle in the mini-map are also very very rare and only of two types: carry boxes or beat up a civilian. Are there more?

8)Lift animations are no longer handled by a screen cutaway like the treasure chests causing a sloppy animation that hiccups ezio into place. oddly this isn't the case in multiplayer. Since there aren't many lifts this can be easily observed at the very beginning of the game when following the "ghost". There is a section where you have the choice of using a life or climbing.

9)when bribing heralds if ezio is not at a complete stop before initiating the bribe he "slides" into place.

I enjoy the game, just wish there was the same amount of polish put into the single player as the multiplayer.

freelancer91
12-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SoulRaver777:
I have a problem - game crashes every time i try to change armor in Assassins HQ. Just when i come to the place where my armor is "hanging" and press Shift (interact) - game crashes.

I also have this issue, although it isn't every single time. I have noticed that if I buy armor or weapons at the beginning of a sequence and then go back to the HQ to switch back to my previous ones because I already have the best weapons in the game that it will pretty much always crash to the desktop on the first try, but when I reload the game and try again, it will work. However, if I change armor, crash, then change armor (succeeding this time) and then immediately go to change weapons, it may still crash.

I am running Windows 8 Developer Preview x64. Hardware is:
Intel Core 2 Extreme 3.2GHz QX9770
GTX 295
8GB of 1333MHz DDR3 RAM
Intel DX48BT2 Motherboard

I am running the game at full graphics, fullscreen, and 1920x1080 resolution.

TheLeoCrow
12-19-2011, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Warchetype:
Bug #3:
When I finished the Hagla Sofia level and exited; instead of returning outside to Constantinople, it returned me to the moment right before I opened the final chest. The second time I exited; it did return me to Constantinople correctly.

I second that, I played the Ishak Pasha lair and as soon as I exited the level, the loading screen brought me back in front of the chest and had to reopen it before exiting again. The second time the memory ended successfully

MSCazangiu
12-19-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by TripleM000:
This is what I have to deal with...get killed by ghosts..THIS LAG IS SO ANNOYING !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLNm-b9T70M

Nice video, I liked the part where you've made a double stun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. You're right about the lag.

kfnorbi
12-19-2011, 02:49 PM
When I first noticed, i thought it happened only to me, but then i searched for it and found some same bug...
after collecting every treasure, the dna line says that i missed one at constantine south... i could not find anywhere

please skip the "show only treasures on map" things

Jcmp920
12-21-2011, 06:11 PM
game crashes in Mediterranean defense when trying to do the recruit new assassins mission in tunis. to clarify there are actually three listing for the recruit new assassins mission. the 1st makes the game crash. i'm not sure of the other two.

meryl.mk
12-21-2011, 10:00 PM
I don't know if this is actually a bug, but in the console version there is an Ambient Oclussion implementation not present on the PC version.

Timothy_194
12-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Architect33:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timothy_194:
Hi

Iam experiencing this problem as well any know fixes for it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I set all the graphic to the maximum and sinds then I had no issues

jero77
12-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Hi any of you that can not happen or open plunder the treasures

Timothy_194
12-23-2011, 06:15 AM
hi

In the assassins challenges there is a challenge to get 12 assassins, well I have 12 assassins and there is nothing on the map to show me a new assassin. the challenge says that i got 11 assassin? therefor I can't unlock the assassin weapon.

Anyone Ideas? or the same issue?

MidnightS153
12-24-2011, 08:53 PM
when i access the armors in HQ, the game crashes for some unknown reasons.
And after i uninstalled an old ubisoft game(Settlers: Rise of an empire), ACR, when auto run to the menu to go to the Ubi game launcher, i can't click play button anymore and it shows the install button, even though i installed it already.

liquidus1182008
12-25-2011, 12:51 PM
For some reason some of the textures are really low resolution. I would assume this was just lazy/ time-constrained developing, but even Ezio's clothing is really low resolution, and makes a PS2 game's textures look good.

I have set everything to max, but noticed texture detail only goes up to 3. Is there just 3 levels of detail, or is it denying me higher textures?

krypt-lord
12-25-2011, 08:32 PM
does any one has the problem!

i got AC Revelations , but when i reach Galata Den Defense Mission , i can't select the cross bow man! any one with the solution or same prob?

Apfelganja
12-28-2011, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by tockling:
In the mission den defense, it says press the right mouse button to bring up the wheel and select crossbowman, but whenever i select the crossbowman, nothing happens. what's going on?
I have the same problem, dno what to do, im completely stuck!

NetWalkerBR
12-28-2011, 04:20 PM
When patch 1.02 will be release for PC version ? I saw it is available for consoles and fix some issue I am having in PC, like Assassins recruiting stuck in 11/12. I am pretty sure I have recruited 12 assassins, but the counter seems bugged.

dwbenne
12-30-2011, 10:17 AM
After first getting my hidden blade, it freezes and I am only able to access the menu. It will not let me continue. I've restarted my game, restarted the mission, restarted my computer. None of those restarts allowed me to continue. I can not complete 'ace up my sleeve'.

Vizkos
12-31-2011, 09:37 PM
Please fix the damn issue with banks not working properly. Its been going on for well over a month, even for consoles.

YazX_
01-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Version: 1.01
Platform: PC
Game Supplier: Steam
Win 7 x64 Ultimate
Nvidia 560GTX Latest Driver

Bugs:
1. Parachutes count Resets to 0 after playing any of altair memories no matter how many you have before playing that memory.
2. When completing Hagia Sophia and exits the door, the game relocates you back to Hagia Sophia right before opening the tomb, exiting the door again will get it work.
3. No matter how many you Kill byzantine almogavars in cappadocia doesnt count except 1, i killed over 50 almogavars and still the challenge was not completed and the counter in the challenge was increaed by 1 only, after reaching Sequence 8 and killed them in there, the challenge was completed.
4.Turning V-Sync on will cause the game to slow down when rotating the camera, turning it off will cause graphics breaking lines which is expected as refresh rate for my monitor is 60.
5. Assassins recuriting is stuck to 11 even when recruiting 12, you have to send an assassin to a mission to be killed so you can increase the counter when recruiting another.

mutasa5
01-14-2012, 03:17 PM
google it!! (http://www.google.com)

AnthonyA85
01-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Bugs:
2. When completing Hagia Sophia and exits the door, the game relocates you back to Hagia Sophia right before opening the tomb, exiting the door again will get it work.

That's odd, No. 2 still happened to me, and my version is also fully patched.

They NEED to fix the Kill-streak and stats issue though, my kill-streaks for the Mercenary challenge are not being counted, but my stats say "Longest kill streak: 80", the number was just a guess, last time i checked it, it was round 77 or so, i've tried to do a few more streaks before then, but I ALWAYS get interupted by the guys swinging maces before i reach victim number 5. I thought it would be easer in Capadocia, where there are no Janissaries, but it isn't really.

YazX_
01-14-2012, 06:14 PM
yah i forgot to post that too, seems the bug in Capadocia not updating challenges, whatever you do there to complete the challenges doesnt count after the first time, so the first streak will be counted and then will not increase same as killing almogavars. as far as remember, i initiated a fight in Capadocia , made a long streak (maybe 40-50) and the counter didnt increase. got it completed in sequence 8.

NetWalkerBR
01-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Platform: PC
Game Supplier: Steam
Win 7 x64 Ultimate
Nvidia 560GTX Latest Driver

Bugs:
1. Parachutes count Resets to 0 after playing any of altair memories no matter how many you have before playing that memory.
3. No matter how many you Kill byzantine almogavars in cappadocia doesnt count except 1, i killed over 50 almogavars and still the challenge was not completed and the counter in the challenge was increaed by 1 only, after reaching Sequence 8 and killed them in there, the challenge was completed.
4.Turning V-Sync on will cause the game to slow down when rotating the camera, turning it off will cause graphics breaking lines which is expected as refresh rate for my monitor is 60.
5. Assassins recuriting is stuck to 11 even when recruiting 12, you have to send an assassin to a mission to be killed so you can increase the counter when recruiting another.

This.

I am having the same issues. Version 1.01 on Steam.

C'mon UBI, please fix this asap!

crunchipop
01-15-2012, 07:21 AM
i have the same problem =(

elliotcw35
01-15-2012, 08:01 PM
I bought ACR for PC and was very excited. Played it twice with no problems but won't let me play now. Now asks for online keycode again and when I put it in it says 'keycode already used' Which of course it was, when I first used the game :(

kriss3d
01-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Im having an issue im not sure if im missing somthing. Ive completed the game. I belive ive bought every store and property (where do i check that ?) and i belive the map is suppsoed to show every remaining data fragment. Im up to 91 so im 9 short of 100. However none are showing up on the map. Ive also bought all the maps there is. Am i missing somthing important ?

NetWalkerBR
01-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Im having an issue im not sure if im missing somthing. Ive completed the game. I belive ive bought every store and property (where do i check that ?) and i belive the map is suppsoed to show every remaining data fragment. Im up to 91 so im 9 short of 100. However none are showing up on the map. Ive also bought all the maps there is. Am i missing somthing important ?

There are 12 fragments in Capadocia, which is another different map. Have you checked there ? Also, there is one just on top of a library icon, which I missed and stay stuck on 99/100 for a long time. Pay attention and if needed filter out all other icons from map if you have such problem.

L_Alejo
01-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Also, I'd like to point out the stuttering cutscenes some of us are getting while having smooth gameplay, for example, a cutscene plays normally for a momment, then when the camera is about to change, it lags for a second but the audio keeps going, and so it happens that Ezio grabs a sword and the audio for the sword plays 2 seconds later, I know I'm not the only one with this issue, so please Ubi keep that issue in mind.

likihero
01-17-2012, 03:06 PM
i bought assassin creed 2 and i got all most the error of ubisoft game lancher , plz help me ...

Ottomaniac_54
01-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Also, I'd like to point out the stuttering cutscenes some of us are getting while having smooth gameplay, for example, a cutscene plays normally for a momment, then when the camera is about to change, it lags for a second but the audio keeps going, and so it happens that Ezio grabs a sword and the audio for the sword plays 2 seconds later, I know I'm not the only one with this issue, so please Ubi keep that issue in mind.
Same problem here. This sound out of sync is very annoying.

SrJey
01-20-2012, 07:55 PM
I set a leader for an assassin's hideout and I was about to do a mission with my apprentice but I decline.
Now every time appears a message saying "talk to your apprentice" on the top of the screen, and when I return to the hideout (or any other hideout that I have placed a leader), there is no one inside.
What can I do to fix this?

PS: Sorry if I wrote something wrong, my english is not that good.

tristanvanliero
01-20-2012, 08:01 PM
i,ve been playing assinscreed II. Now i must go to the mountens (seq 6?) and when i go there, the game starts loading with the white screen. But it stops there, i can move enzio so my computer is not crasing. Does anybody know what i can do about it. Sorry for my bad english :)

Sat1ric
01-21-2012, 12:20 AM
game stop work in 7 episode (3 sequence) crash?! what do to fix it?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ACRSP.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4ec68364
Fault Module Name: ACRSP.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ec68364
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0035fc78
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1049
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

L_Alejo
01-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Well, thanks Ubisoft, the 1.02 patch solved my audio issues, now the SP is ready to go for me, thanks again.

naatumach
01-26-2012, 11:06 PM
During 1.01, the gameplay was not smooth when there were two main characters on the screen even at the lowest settings.
During 1.02, the gameplay was is still not smooth when there were two main characters on the screen even at the lowest settings (for example- in master assassin missions) and also now the mouse has gets stuck all the time it doesnot respond. It works normally in map, options but during the game the mouse gives a lot of problems.

Valacard
01-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Every time I load a save, just before the picture is about to change into the game (from the black-like screen where you can run around with Ezio and such, into the memory), the game crashes and it happens EVERY time. I have already started over twice because of that bug/glitch and it keeps happening at a random time in the game, and won't fix no matter how many times I reload the save.

Ahmay
02-06-2012, 02:55 PM
been so glad i got this game, although late, but ACR has been better than brotherhood. still, it comes with an issue that killed my game, the app crash occurs when i tried to shakhulu, after i made the air assassination, the cutscene proceeds, then when the fight starts, the game just shuts down, and appcrash happened, any one has any solutions? many thanks

Bairrfhionn
02-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Glad someone can get to play this. I can't get it to update with file errors. adn when I try reinstalling it says cab CRC sdoesn't macth setup CRC and the reinstall bombs out. The first AC games wer great. This feels like it was rushed out half finished.

tfavio
02-10-2012, 01:26 AM
A couple of bugs here, one a one-off annoyance, the other a CTD:

In the master assassin misson (can't remember name) where you assasinate three templars while your apprentice waits in the haystack, got frozen stuck outside (could move camera a bit but thats it) when attempted to go in the 'stack myself with the apprentice waiting outside, had to restart mission.

Crash in assassin main base trying to equip master armour (which got unequipped when I got the reward for completing the desmond memories) so am stuck with the azap http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120113.419/images/smilies/frown.png

tfavio
02-10-2012, 01:28 AM
A couple of bugs here, one a one-off annoyance, the other a CTD:

In the master assassin misson (can't remember name) where you assasinate three templars while your apprentice waits in the haystack, got frozen stuck outside (could move camera a bit but thats it) when attempted to go in the 'stack myself with the apprentice waiting outside, had to restart mission.

Crash in assassin main base trying to equip master armour (which got unequipped when I got the reward for completing the desmond memories) so am stuck with the azap http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120113.419/images/smilies/frown.png:

Faulting application name: ACRSP.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4f154761
Faulting module name: ACRSP.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4f154761
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0131328f
Faulting process id: 0xf64
Faulting application start time: 0x01cce785c39e048a
Faulting application path: J:\Games\Assassin's Creed Revelations\ACRSP.exe
Faulting module path: J:\Games\Assassin's Creed Revelations\ACRSP.exe
Report Id: 9faa4c15-537a-11e1-9b7f-1c6f65808447

KodiakBear64
02-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Hello

I encouter some problems with my game.
I have ACR on steam, so 1.02 version.
100% sync

First problem : When i apply filter on the map (for having only certain buildings, etc, ..), even if i disable everything, the libraries always appears ... only the libraries :s
Second problem : Sometimes the game is crashing when i want to equip another armor or weapon. Also, the Galatta hideout is very laggy, it's the only place in the game. My computer config is ok.
For example. I want to equip master assassin's armor, game is randomly crashing. start the game again, try to equip the same armor, and it works.

Do anybody got a solution for these 2 problems?

Thanks for your help

the bear

lolfoollor
02-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Just to tell u all there is a bug about 1 quest where u finding the 5 keys . When u bought Full or any number of parachutes , when starting the quest the parachutes but the thing is after
the quest is over they dun return back .

knight00931
02-12-2012, 08:44 PM
When playing Sequence 8 memory 3 (End of the Road) , Sofia misplaced at memory end.
Please fix that, it's a bug trouble on PC version.

And also check this link please : Sofia Glitch - Sometimes when replaying the memory End of the Road, Sofia's position might be changed a little left to Ezio, so when she supposedly stops Ezio from killing Selim I, she seems to be blocking the air. (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Bugs)

AndersAuditore
02-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Hello There! I wonder if there will be an Single-player DLC to AC:R? I'd like outfits like, Armor of Alta´r and Desmonds Black Hoodie. Why not an Janissary outfit as well, so you can lower your incognito level permanently! I did not enjoy AC:R. Only the MP. :mad:

Fletch_2011
02-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I am on a PC and have played the game completely several times now. This latest time I am not able to complete the Bomb Challenges for making 1 of every bomb effect and 1 of each shell type.
I have tried making each bomb and leaving the table each time and staying at the crafting table and using dismantle instead of modify to create new bombs (also used modify), nothing seems to work this time through. I am on a Vista 64 system with 8GB of Memory and a ATI 5700 series VC.

I tried to reinstall the game but you have to delete it first it seems and when I tried that it would not let me as it had been updated from the original install. I was not able to locate the save game files to try and delete all the old data or the update patch to try and remove it and see it it would work with out it then repatch it after.

Edit: I also deleted the other (completed) sessions so the only one available is this one.

Thanks for any help you could give me on solving this issue.

Fletch_2011
02-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Anyone home? :p

AndersAuditore
02-19-2012, 10:58 AM

Where the hell is the binding for first person view on the PC?

They removed 1st-person view...

click1609
02-22-2012, 12:10 AM
so i bought the game on steam and when i try to play it it just goes black screen and it stays like this i go ctrl alt delete and it says it's not responding however yesterday i tried again and it worked don't know how but i complete the first 3 sequace of the game today i tried again to play it went black screen all over again what am i suposed to do i have a dual core 3.00 Ghz 2GB Ram DDR 2 a geforce 9600 gt video so i know i can play this game with out any doubt yet it refuses launches i tried reinstalling the game same problem any advice ?

daankoens
02-25-2012, 01:20 AM
some things i do not like about the game....

i have a nvidia gtx 580 3 gig graphics card and my CPU is an i7 2600k @ 3,4 ghz.
with max graphics i am getting 17 fps.. (drivers up to date)
people with an gtx 560 (320 euro cheaper) play this with max gfx and vertycal sync and get 60 FPS...

FIX YOUR GAME!!

SuarezBarcena0
02-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Hi, when i try to start my ACR from steam, it open the launcher (Everything is going fine) and then i launch the game from the launcher, and it loads. My screen turns black. And then i get this blinking white screed which use1/4 of my screen and just blink. I move my cursor around. But then after a second my cursor get backs to where it was at the start. And that's all. It doesn't change. Keep blinking..

I have completed all the missions. This sucks... :(

Help... Thank you in advance.

TempUsers
03-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Here I want to post a rare bug, I do not 100% sure how it happens, but this bug happens everytime with the same, strict and strange, conditions. It is pretty complicated and time-consuming to reproduce this bug...

OK, here is the conditions, read carefully:
1. First you need to have two of your assassin recruits with the same name. (To do this, you have to recruit as many assassins of the SAME GENDER as possible, because there are only limited number of names for the assassin recruits, if all the names are already used once, the next one recruited will have the same name as one of them... and yes, you need a lot of captured cities and assassin slots to hold them)
2. Once you have at least one pair of assassin recruits with the same name (I refer them as "Twins", and the first one as Twins01, the second as Twins02), then train the Twins01 to Master Assassin level, but keep the Twins02 to normal assassin level (Level 10 or below).
3. Send the Twins02 alone to the hardest mission (6 stars) in the Mediterranean Defense, the main goal is to FAIL THE MISSION so that he/she will be KILLED.
4. Wait until the mission ends, if the mission is FAILED in these conditions, then the game will CRASH immediately. This is the bug I mentioned.

The key conditions in brief: have a pair of Twins, Twins01 must be Master Assassin, Twins02 must NOT be Master Assassin, send Twins02 to a SUICIDE mission, when the mission ends with failure, the game crashes.

As I said before, I am not 100% sure the cause, but the game will 100% crash in such conditions from what I observed... I do not want to replay the whole game again to reproduce such a bug...
By the way, I will not expect this bug to be fixed, because I have already finished the game with 100% synch, a long time ago.

berger90
03-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Hy
I have a great problem. My computer cant pach up my copy of the gam. It's blocking it all the way, 'cause it says that the file ACRSP.exe is ofan incorrect source.
What should I do?

evil-legend-
03-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Hy
I have a great problem. My computer cant pach up my copy of the gam. It's blocking it all the way, 'cause it says that the file ACRSP.exe is ofan incorrect source.
What should I do?

i had the same problem but after reinstalling the game without deleting my save-games and user preferences and fully updating it to the 1.03 version the problem was solved

mogwhi
03-05-2012, 11:26 PM
I am on a PC and have played the game completely several times now. This latest time I am not able to complete the Bomb Challenges for making 1 of every bomb effect and 1 of each shell type.
I have tried making each bomb and leaving the table each time and staying at the crafting table and using dismantle instead of modify to create new bombs (also used modify), nothing seems to work this time through. I am on a Vista 64 system with 8GB of Memory and a ATI 5700 series VC.

I tried to reinstall the game but you have to delete it first it seems and when I tried that it would not let me as it had been updated from the original install. I was not able to locate the save game files to try and delete all the old data or the update patch to try and remove it and see it it would work with out it then repatch it after.

Edit: I also deleted the other (completed) sessions so the only one available is this one.

Thanks for any help you could give me on solving this issue.

I have played through a couple of times and I have noticed that you need to craft your bombs before doing Peri Reis bomb missions. This will put his missions out of sequence and you will get a message that there are no more bomb missions but ignore this and check with him. Not sure if this is sorted in the lastest update as I haven't installed it yet

TB_Jaybird
03-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Sorry for the double on this as it should have been here but........

http://youtu.be/OAWbSnck9c8

stoogis82
03-06-2012, 04:15 PM
I am having a bug with the bomb challenge set 2, number 1 where you have to create a bomb with each shell type and number 4 craft 1 bomb of each effect type. Have now crafted probably 100 bombs with no9 success, even crafted 3 of each combination and used them on soldiers to no avail, I have heard it was since the last patch any idea when will be fixed?

stoogis82
03-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Ok now I feel a little silly, but I hope this helps everyone else with the same issue.
I must have missed 1 of each somehow.
A little annoying but basically just craft 1 of each type at the bomb station the hold q and quick craft each one. Hope that helps.

eryony
03-08-2012, 01:02 AM
hi all! nedd help. when I start AC: Revelations PC (steam) the game launcher do not work. it says log in failed ("login fallito" in italian). how can I fix this?

eryony
03-08-2012, 01:44 AM
fixed! :)

Pfc_CO
03-13-2012, 07:15 PM
Anyone found a fix for the Galata Den Defense crossbowman glitch? I'm still as stuck as I was when I bought the game in November.

pro50mustang
03-25-2012, 11:54 PM
i'm getting a black screen at a certain point of the game and all i get is a blinking cursor in the middle of the screen and it goes on for a while......tried restarting the memory, but still get the problem at the point so i just quit the game and decided to post to this forum to see if there is a fix for this problem....hope someone can help

Did you ever get a fix for this? I just bought this game yesterday via steam and I'm at sequence 1 memory 5 where i confront Leandros and all i get is a black screen with a blinking white box. Anyone have any ideas?

thx

silentbullet182
03-31-2012, 06:45 PM
hi,

when i completed all the missions on Assissin's creed revelations, i wasnt really finnished doing all the other achievements and such, but when i try to contineu the game it automaticly go's to the end titels and just stays there without me having any way to cancel it, so my question is: are you able to play the game even after you have completed all the missions? becouse in the other assassin's creed games you were able to do so, any feedback?

king_sapu
04-05-2012, 11:58 AM
i have a problem and i can't find anywhere what to do...
when i install acr and try to play it i get error code 2 and i tried every thing they said but it doesn't help...
i think the problem is that i just can't get the game launcher because it doesn't appear in my ubisoft folder. even if i try to download a seperate gamelauncherinstaller than it just stops installing...
please help me i can't play any game of ubisoft: acr, driver san fransisco, heroes of might and magic 6!

promero14
04-05-2012, 11:57 PM
I have one assasin in a Misson (The Little Prince) and it says time in unavailable and like 4 hours has passed by and i can't get him back!!! please help...

TheLeoCrow
04-06-2012, 01:50 PM
I have one assasin in a Misson (The Little Prince) and it says time in unavailable and like 4 hours has passed by and i can't get him back!!! please help...

You'll get him back when you get to the point in the story where he/she is supposed to come back. That mission doesn't have a set duration

Chinoman10
04-09-2012, 08:53 PM
I doubt it'll do some help... But I quit searching...
I'm guessing what I have isn't a generic error, otherwise I would've seen it in the past days I've tried fixing this >____________>

So... I go play and all, after a few minutes, the screen goes black...
I call Windows Task Manager through Ctrl+Alt+Del to minimize the game, and as soon as the game minimizes, I can maximize it back, and the screen won't be black anymore...
So I can go and play for a few more seconds, until it does it again... I once tried playing for 10m, but I got tired of minimizing and maximizing every 5-10s... It's just unplayable...

I have no freaking idea what may be causing this...
I already tried updating my drivers.. I have an nVidia GTX 260 (I'll buy a 580 in a few weeks time), oh and Windows 7 x64, if that matters for anything... (I bought the game on Steam btw)

Also, a question... Is the game saved on the Ubi cloud, or is my game "lost" if I decide to try and reinstall it?

Thanks in advance,
Chinoman10.

Edit: Tried removing the systemdetection.dll or something, didn't work either...

Seolh
04-10-2012, 02:27 AM
Hello,

my problem is that ACR freezes every 2-15 min since it crashed last Friday, therefore I have deleted the cache, I reinstalled the game and I reinstalled the launcher, but it still doesn┤t work.

After I have found out that ACB has the same problems now, I believe that my account is corrupted somehow.

Thank you,

Michaelias

iamchanym
04-10-2012, 06:11 PM
ACRSP.exe stops working no matter what I have done, reinstallation, updating or all the ways that I found on this forum. But multiplayer game works perfectly. I am just so disappointed to Ubisoft that they have not done any thing yet to solve this huge problem of which a large number of ac revelation lovers encountering.

Chinoman10
04-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Hello,

my problem is that ACR freezes every 2-15 min since it crashed last Friday, therefore I have deleted the cache, I reinstalled the game and I reinstalled the launcher, but it still doesn┤t work.

After I have found out that ACB has the same problems now, I believe that my account is corrupted somehow.

Thank you,

Michaelias

Have you tried to minimize and maximize like I said I did on my post? (above yours)

Later,
Chinoman10.

Sentient512
04-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Hi.

I have a weird graphical bug in AC:R - The characters are stuttering/jittery when walking... Don't really know how to explain it any better.. When Ezio or Desmond are walking it seems like they're sort of teleporting in place a lot.. Same for cutscenes (except the pre-rendered ones). It gets more noticeable from certain camera angles, too...

I can't really say the game as a whole is choppy - my FPS is fine and even then I tried reducing all the graphics setting to minimum - no effect (except for the bad graphics :P). Also, no crashes, no slowdowns, no nothing. Just the jittery characters.

My GPU is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275, with the drivers up to date. CPU is an Intel E8400 and more than enough RAM... Running Windows XP, btw.

wolfgangarts
04-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Download the updated version of the patch for the ubisoft laucher and install as alone packe over the top of old version.
If it still give you problem. I removed the laucher cached files and temp files and update logs. edit registries
Then begin from scratch. with updated laucher.
Some one in this forum might still have a link to update laucher exe intaller.

wolfgangarts
04-20-2012, 03:53 PM
You cant minimize acr or acb , window mode is not supported.
Make sure windows is running in high performance profile. Verify your settings in high performance power profile under window power setting advance setup. Create a new profile if you want to edit high performance power mode. Do not edit default power profile.
Check if your anti virus is running scans, try running as admin. Maybe you could try temporary switching off anti virus.
Check if a scheduled task are running in background.( Task scheduler )
Use task manager to change affinity setting and priority settings.
Check you event log( PerfLog) performance log will tell you if system resource a being thrashed.
Check you GPU software to make sure its default

wolfgangarts
04-20-2012, 03:56 PM
You cant minimize acr or acb , window mode is not supported.
Make sure windows is running in high performance profile. Verify your settings in high performance power profile under window power setting advance setup. Create a new profile if you want to edit high performance power mode. Do not edit default power profile.
Check if your anti virus is running scans, try running as admin. Maybe you could try temporary switching off anti virus.
Check if a scheduled task are running in background.( Task scheduler )
Use task manager to change affinity setting and priority settings.
Check you event log( PerfLog) performance log will tell you if system resource a being thrashed.
Check you GPU software to make sure its default
Make all game GPU settings default

wolfgangarts
04-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Does anyone here use hidden gun.
No silencer makes it a assassins worst tool i could think off.
I never use it and the throwing knife engine needs cleaning up. It need to offload knife like spastic mad crazy ninja gaiden style.
Its just takes a little getting use too.
But hidden gun is not necessarily required for this type of game , more of a novelty item i think is never used by majority.
It wasn't good in fable2 and fable3 neither. We will play splinter cell if we want guns and espionage.
Its a Assassin game not a hitman game. A assassin is not a Hitman or Cleaner. Assassin are politically motivated. Hitmen and cleaner are driven only by money. And espionage is not about killing.
Stick to the creed idea and leave all the rest to other game. Stop trying to combine to many things into a good game. You cant improve on perfection and if you change to many thing it become another game entirely . And all the thing we love about assassins creed will be lost ##(like microsoft did with Fable)
Continue manipulating the story and adventure. Venture more into Desmond's journey and this game will survive a two life times.
Don't give into all those tossers that want a game that has everything , does everything aside from making your a cup of coffee .
Plus ubisoft can make more money by not diversifying within one title.

wazakaman
04-23-2012, 09:21 PM
with the 1.03 patch I have had alot of issues. First it wouldnt let me install it, no problem at all, only I couldnt use THE LOST ARCHIVE DLC that I just bought. A few days ago the update finally succeeded, but now my ACR singleplayer and multiplayer .exe are gone. I am also not able anymore to play the game via the disk. Even remove it doesnt work, it says that it installs 1.00 and that I have 1.03. help would be much appriciated.

d4arksh10n
04-25-2012, 05:26 AM
Hi! I find a bug!! (Assassin's Creeds Revelations=)

I have the ottoman armor equipped, when I play the mission of one of the keys to Altair (third key), my armor becomes the one from the begining, but with all the benefits that the Ottoman armor provides.

mogwhi
04-28-2012, 06:55 PM
*sigh* Been at least a couple of months since I downloaded the 1.03 patch and still can't get it to work, and still no **** fix for it.
I have uninstalled the game (kept my saved games) and then re-installed the game and let the launcher install the patches after several hours (since I dont have super fast broadband 10meg+) I get the same problem going from 1.02 - 1.03 "Error while patching file ACRSP.exe Incorrect source file"
I have then uninstalled everything including the saved games then manually downloaded all the patches (since I didnt want to spend another day downloading the patches) I reinstalled the game and then installed the patches 1 at a time. 1.01 then 1.02 then 1.03 which resulted in "Error while patching file ACRSP.exe Incorrect source file" I am now left with the game start up screen saying that I am running Ver 1.03 and if I try to play the game I can not access the bomb making cabinets next to the pidgeons coops.
Anyone got any suggestions as to how I can get this patch to install
I am running wins 7 (64bit)
i3 processor
4 gig Ram
1Gig graphics card
Nod32

Sharvtiv05
04-30-2012, 03:40 AM
I doubt it'll do some help... But I quit searching...
I'm guessing what I have isn't a generic error, otherwise I would've seen it in the past days I've tried fixing this >____________>

So... I go play and all, after a few minutes, the screen goes black...
I call Windows Task Manager through Ctrl+Alt+Del to minimize the game, and as soon as the game minimizes, I can maximize it back, and the screen won't be black anymore...
So I can go and play for a few more seconds, until it does it again... I once tried playing for 10m, but I got tired of minimizing and maximizing every 5-10s... It's just unplayable...

I have no freaking idea what may be causing this...
I already tried updating my drivers.. I have an nVidia GTX 260 (I'll buy a 580 in a few weeks time), oh and Windows 7 x64, if that matters for anything... (I bought the game on Steam btw)

Also, a question... Is the game saved on the Ubi cloud, or is my game "lost" if I decide to try and reinstall it?

Thanks in advance,
Chinoman10.

Edit: Tried removing the systemdetection.dll or something, didn't work either...

I am having the exact same problem as Chinoman10. I also have a GTX 260 so I do not know if that may be causing issues, though I have downloaded the most recent drivers from Nvidia's site as of 4/29/2012. I have managed to run the game for about 30 seconds without the screen going black ( I also sometimes run into the issue of the game freezing but not going directly to a black screen). The only way to get out of the frozen game is to CTRL + ALT + DEL out once it has gone to a black screen. I have also attempted running the game in forced window mode with 3D Ripper DX, the screen still went black after about 5 seconds, however I was able to alt tab to another window rather than having to exit the game entirely. I tried reloading the game in its entirety twice now, and made sure to load all 3 patches individually each time I reloaded the game. If there is someone who has run into this same issue and knows how to fix it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch,
Sharvtiv05

xIKillYoux
05-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Too many scenes of cinema, you need more time playing the game some more hardcore

xIKillYoux
05-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Pliz help me i enter the login and password:You need to log in online at least once before playing offline.If you have logged on this computer before?check your username/password.But i doing this WTF!?

K4R12010
05-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Hello,

How do i get the armor of brutus on PC ? Can i buy it or get it for free ?

equinoxe737
05-09-2012, 01:15 AM
I have an issue with single player, at 14% of the game more or less, when I start recluting assassins, I get the 1st assassin and then I have to send him through a mission, ("El Principito" mission, sory I play with spanish language) then as soon as I rescue more assassins, I wanted to watch the time remaining for that 1st assassin, and no time left is given, I can send another amount of assassins to do missions, but all these come back and are avaliable in the time the mission finish for that guy, then the 1st assassin sent is still "travelling", more than 2 hours has passed and I know this issue won't allow me to get all assassins up to level 10.
I thought this was solved in previous patches.

Any clue to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

BIGOR71
05-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Hello,

I have completed the game however, I would like to replay some of the secret places. Unfortunately, in the ADN menu, "secondary memories" submenu, if I click on "Secret places", I only got Haga Sophia and not the other ones like Galata Tower for instance. Ubisoft hotline tells me to post the bug here. Release 1.03 did not change anything to this. Even after a full re-install, I still have this issue. Help !

shadivar
05-19-2012, 05:47 PM
I have an issue with single player, at 14% of the game more or less, when I start recluting assassins, I get the 1st assassin and then I have to send him through a mission, ("El Principito" mission, sory I play with spanish language) then as soon as I rescue more assassins, I wanted to watch the time remaining for that 1st assassin, and no time left is given, I can send another amount of assassins to do missions, but all these come back and are avaliable in the time the mission finish for that guy, then the 1st assassin sent is still "travelling", more than 2 hours has passed and I know this issue won't allow me to get all assassins up to level 10.
I thought this was solved in previous patches.

Any clue to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

the only one i can think of is the protect the prince, and the time is based on where you are in the main storyline.

DILLIGAFIGJAM
06-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi AC lovers, I have been a huge fan of the series until playing AC Revelations. I understand the need to create divirsity and change (for the better) but this release has been found wanting in so many areas. Your team may want to consider a simple addition like "restart from last checkpoint" or something similar, some of these scripted scenes followed by a 5 - 10 minute sequence only to fail the sync and have to do the entire thing again is just stupid. A skip function for scripted scenes would be nice too, as much as I love the work you all put into them, I only want to see them once, forcing me to watch them repeatedly is just plain annoying. Gameplay is not as smooth as previous releases either, I think all the new weapons are great but they do not become part of the character, it is a stop - start find this, line that up, it is more like a strat game now than an action/adventure as previous releases have felt. Some of the quests/objectives are not clearly depicted so failure is usually the first step then you figure out for yourself what to do (it should be clear what the goal is). All in all I love the graphics as they are always awesome but I will probably wait until others have purchased AC3 and given their opinions before spending my money on another realease, yes, I am that dissapointed. Can I just say, AC and AC2 were the very best in what you have produced, please consider sticking to the original formula as it worked, and I don't believe I would be the only fan to be dissapointed by this release.

Your previous releases are amazing and worth the money and the hype that came with them, please remember what it was that made those games so good and bring it back for future releases. If your games are going to continue with the current trend then I and I am sure others will spend our money elsewhere.

Thankyou for your time, I was a huge fan, and hope to be again.

Surferjoe69
02-11-2016, 11:43 AM
I have an assassin that is level 14 ready to move to level 15, how do you start the 2nd part of his master assassin training mission. I tried going back to his den and select master assassin, but the game just keeps telling me that he his training to become a master assassin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D