PDA

View Full Version : compared to other new releases...

BagelDogs
11-13-2007, 08:17 PM
From all that I have read and understand, this game is HUGE. It's been highly anticipated for a long time. I can tell it's going to be probably one of the best games I've ever played, due to genre and types of games I like.

My question is...
How do most of you feel AC stacks up to some of the other new releases? You can throw in whatever games you like, but one I'm looking for info on is in comparison with Mass Effect. I think this game is awesome. My friend thinks Mass Effect is way more of a Huge deal than this game is. Let me know what you think.

BagelDogs
11-13-2007, 08:17 PM
From all that I have read and understand, this game is HUGE. It's been highly anticipated for a long time. I can tell it's going to be probably one of the best games I've ever played, due to genre and types of games I like.

My question is...
How do most of you feel AC stacks up to some of the other new releases? You can throw in whatever games you like, but one I'm looking for info on is in comparison with Mass Effect. I think this game is awesome. My friend thinks Mass Effect is way more of a Huge deal than this game is. Let me know what you think.

nikeair244
11-13-2007, 08:19 PM
ur friend is right mass effect is gonna pwn ac hardcore, so many people right now are already complaining this game is heading for downfall and its only been about a day. I agree thats its heading thier, for my opinion the game is just like any game just with a few mode added mechanics and graphics, other then that u beat it in a few days and its gone. For mass effect its a rpg which u cant complete in a couple days u got many routes u can choose to follow.

Strikefromabove
11-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Well, bout four of my friend on XBL are playing MAss effect and they say its good. But another 4 are playing AC.. Btw these guys have the illegal versions... they were playing AC two weeks ago.

Anyways.. i think AC poons all and only thing that will come close is Army of two.

BagelDogs
11-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Well, I totally understand that, but as far as the genre goes, wouldn't you agree that this is a very good game? Or by "downfall" do you mean it's going to tank?

I think Mass Effect is going to be a HUGE release too for that genre. I guess, what I mean to ask is comparing the genres.

blarson11
11-13-2007, 08:29 PM
its hard to compare the genres cuz theyre so different. the only thing really remotely similar is the fact that AC has some very light leveling elements. other than that i dont think they compare too well. i think that they will both be good, but AC appeals to me a little more. ill probably ask for mass effect for christmas.

Subtle14
11-13-2007, 09:27 PM
crysis... nothing compares to it. game of the year or the show is rigged. hands down. but ac is awesome so is mass effect, COD4 and halo3. but they just don't even come close to crysis. super mario galaxy is very fun too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 09:29 PM
i played crysis, meh. the suit thing is cool for a little bit. COD4 owns it. But this explains the variety in AC reviews, everyone likes different types of games.