PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler-----i suspect

Angry-Seniors
11-03-2009, 07:36 PM
in the new short film released on youtube called "Assassin's Creed Lineage" -Part One, it shows a man, a generally fat man. It doesnt give his name but he appears to be close to Lorenzo Medici. He participates in torturing a man to discover his motives (which are revealed shortly after). But i went back over a video on G4TV.com today and discovered a striking resemblance to a man that Ezio was brutally stabbing in the chest with his hidden blade. When Ezio lays the body on the ground you can clearly tell it is the same man. Same robe, hat, necklace, face, etc. it is the same man. i don't know how much this contributes to the story but i was rather disappointed when i saw it because i had seen an interview with the writer Corey May when he said that he didn't want any one figuring out his plot twists.

Angry-Seniors
11-03-2009, 07:36 PM
in the new short film released on youtube called "Assassin's Creed Lineage" -Part One, it shows a man, a generally fat man. It doesnt give his name but he appears to be close to Lorenzo Medici. He participates in torturing a man to discover his motives (which are revealed shortly after). But i went back over a video on G4TV.com today and discovered a striking resemblance to a man that Ezio was brutally stabbing in the chest with his hidden blade. When Ezio lays the body on the ground you can clearly tell it is the same man. Same robe, hat, necklace, face, etc. it is the same man. i don't know how much this contributes to the story but i was rather disappointed when i saw it because i had seen an interview with the writer Corey May when he said that he didn't want any one figuring out his plot twists.

Xanatos2007
11-03-2009, 07:46 PM
It's not that "twisty", the guy in Lineage looked a bit shady from the start.

Edengoth
11-03-2009, 09:36 PM
I just love how he's like Stab!Stab!Stab!Stab!...STAB!...then gently lays him down all carefully.

An_Idea
11-03-2009, 09:38 PM
you need to respect your enemies. after youve gutted them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

UchihaKarasu
11-03-2009, 09:40 PM
Either that or Ezio was trying to keep his clothes clean XD

AltairEagleEzio
11-03-2009, 09:49 PM
What video was this in? Please excuse my ignorance, havn't had much time to trawl through all the videos that are newly out.

Edit: Not Lineage, I'm looking for the Stabby Stabby one.

SWJS
11-03-2009, 09:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Angry-Seniors:
in the new short film released on youtube called "Assassin's Creed Lineage" -Part One, it shows a man, a generally fat man. It doesnt give his name but he appears to be close to Lorenzo Medici. He participates in torturing a man to discover his motives (which are revealed shortly after). But i went back over a video on G4TV.com today and discovered a striking resemblance to a man that Ezio was brutally stabbing in the chest with his hidden blade. When Ezio lays the body on the ground you can clearly tell it is the same man. Same robe, hat, necklace, face, etc. it is the same man. i don't know how much this contributes to the story but i was rather disappointed when i saw it because i had seen an interview with the writer Corey May when he said that he didn't want any one figuring out his plot twists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The man is Uberto. He is the Judge that prosecutes and hangs Giovanni and Ezio's brothers. You can see him up on the platform during the execution, he even tells the guards to apprehend Ezio. It's not really a spoiler to see him killed, it's actually quite obvious Ezio's gonna pwn him from the start.

kingbren08
11-04-2009, 11:44 AM
i laughed for so long after i saw the fat guy getting stabbed 6 six times in the chest i kind of guessed that he was the judge who hung them from his clothes

NuclearFuss
11-04-2009, 11:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Angry-Seniors:
in the new short film released on youtube called "Assassin's Creed Lineage" -Part One, it shows a man, a generally fat man. It doesnt give his name but he appears to be close to Lorenzo Medici. He participates in torturing a man to discover his motives (which are revealed shortly after). But i went back over a video on G4TV.com today and discovered a striking resemblance to a man that Ezio was brutally stabbing in the chest with his hidden blade. When Ezio lays the body on the ground you can clearly tell it is the same man. Same robe, hat, necklace, face, etc. it is the same man. i don't know how much this contributes to the story but i was rather disappointed when i saw it because i had seen an interview with the writer Corey May when he said that he didn't want any one figuring out his plot twists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The man is Uberto. He is the Judge that prosecutes and hangs Giovanni and Ezio's brothers. You can see him up on the platform during the execution, he even tells the guards to apprehend Ezio. It's not really a spoiler to see him killed, it's actually quite obvious Ezio's gonna pwn him from the start. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And in Focus #2 I think, he asks the courtesan leader where to find Uberto.

z0nnebril
11-04-2009, 11:59 AM
already known, it's the same guy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif He is the one that ordered the death of Ezio's father...