PDA

View Full Version : Something I just realized about the ending ***Spoilers***

FrozenFire550
11-23-2007, 11:07 PM
At the ending after the credits, when you can use the eagle vision to see the writings on the walls...I just found out what the two ovals over the bed means.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Cryptic.jpg
It's a Lorenz Attractor. Which relates to the Butterfly Effect.
Definition: The phrase refers to the idea that a butterfly's wings might create tiny changes in the atmosphere that ultimately cause a tornado to appear (or prevent a tornado from appearing). The flapping wing represents a small change in the initial condition of the system, which causes a chain of events leading to large-scale phenomena. Had the butterfly not flapped its wings, the trajectory of the system might have been vastly different.

Basically meaning that any tiny insignificant thing can have great changes on future events. And with the whole storyline of Assassin's Creed, you can easily see where this all ties in.

I'm sorry to those of you who already knew this, but I thought it was interesting, and wanted to share it with the rest of you.

FrozenFire550
11-23-2007, 11:07 PM
At the ending after the credits, when you can use the eagle vision to see the writings on the walls...I just found out what the two ovals over the bed means.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Cryptic.jpg
It's a Lorenz Attractor. Which relates to the Butterfly Effect.
Definition: The phrase refers to the idea that a butterfly's wings might create tiny changes in the atmosphere that ultimately cause a tornado to appear (or prevent a tornado from appearing). The flapping wing represents a small change in the initial condition of the system, which causes a chain of events leading to large-scale phenomena. Had the butterfly not flapped its wings, the trajectory of the system might have been vastly different.

Basically meaning that any tiny insignificant thing can have great changes on future events. And with the whole storyline of Assassin's Creed, you can easily see where this all ties in.

I'm sorry to those of you who already knew this, but I thought it was interesting, and wanted to share it with the rest of you.

Faylinks
11-24-2007, 12:10 AM
the wrighting is chinese also, its traditional(im learing still) but my teacher will be able to read it. will be back :-D

if anyone has a clear image of it that owuld becool (full image of the wrighting)

arbiol
11-24-2007, 02:29 AM
there is another post for that :P you could post this there, i didn't think about butterfly effect