PDA

View Full Version : Information Please

Dataman_213
04-06-2005, 08:07 AM
To all,

My Squadron and I are new to FB+AEP+PF and I am trying to determine which are the better aircraft we may wish to fly.

I am looking for technical information (rate of climb, turning ability, speed, armament, armor .... etc) on the aircraft that are available and per chance an overall rating of what planes seem to do best.

Does the game have this information or are there any links where I might be able to read up on the dozens of aircraft that are available?

Thank you for your responses and if you prefer, please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail.

~S~ Data

mailto:dataman1964@yahoo.com

Dataman_213
04-06-2005, 08:07 AM
To all,

My Squadron and I are new to FB+AEP+PF and I am trying to determine which are the better aircraft we may wish to fly.

I am looking for technical information (rate of climb, turning ability, speed, armament, armor .... etc) on the aircraft that are available and per chance an overall rating of what planes seem to do best.

Does the game have this information or are there any links where I might be able to read up on the dozens of aircraft that are available?

Thank you for your responses and if you prefer, please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail.

~S~ Data

mailto:dataman1964@yahoo.com

tigertalon
04-06-2005, 08:30 AM
IL2 compare and HardBall's Aircraft Viewer are what you are looking for. You find them here:

http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/IL2/il2_essential_files.htm

along with many many other essential data. I'm sure you will find interesting.

Dataman_213
04-06-2005, 11:47 AM
~S~ Tigertalon,

Thank you very much!

~S~ Data

Bearcat99
04-06-2005, 10:39 PM
I suggest you find a plane and try to master it. Whatever it is..... enjoy and welcome!!