PDA

View Full Version : Altair's Family

AltairEagleEzio
07-01-2009, 01:10 AM
This just came upon me while reading Altair's Legacy thread. Who brought Altair up if he had no parents? Would he have been put to a family in Masyaf?

AltairEagleEzio
07-01-2009, 01:10 AM
This just came upon me while reading Altair's Legacy thread. Who brought Altair up if he had no parents? Would he have been put to a family in Masyaf?

Account_Deleted
07-01-2009, 01:14 AM
this is just from the top of my head,
but i'd say and orphan, a runaway kid ( just like desmond), or maybe left on the door steps of the castle by he's family

UchihaKarasu
07-01-2009, 10:52 AM
All we know is that Altair's mother was Christian and his father was Muslim....
maybe they'll elaborate more in Bloodline...thought I doubt it

Vendetta11
07-01-2009, 10:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
Who brought Altair up if he had no parents? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying Altair is Jesus Christ?????

AltairEagleEzio
07-01-2009, 04:04 PM
He could be, he's that awesome! But no, I'm just wondering if he was brought up by an assassin family and thats how he got into the art of assassination, or he joined the assassins after he was older.

AetosEagle
07-01-2009, 05:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
He could be, he's that awesome! But no, I'm just wondering if he was brought up by an assassin family and thats how he got into the art of assassination, or he joined the assassins after he was older. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My theory is, that both his parents were once assassins themselves, but just decided to leave Altair in the hands of people better suited for training Altair maybe? And seeing as Altair became a Master Assassin, he could raise his own child well, that child becoming Master Assassin, etc etc etc! Then one day, *pop* out comes little Ezio!

Account_Deleted
07-01-2009, 10:22 PM
He could be, he's that awesome! But no, I'm just wondering if he was brought up by an assassin family and thats how he got into the art of assassination, or he joined the assassins after he was older. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well if you remeber back when you get "stabed" but al mulaiam (SP?)
after words the cutsceen, Al says "you are now a novice , just like you were when you once joined us" or something along the lines of that

AetosEagle
07-02-2009, 01:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
well if you remeber back when you get "stabed" but al mulaiam (SP?)
after words the cutsceen, Al says "you are now a novice , just like you were when you once joined us" or something along the lines of that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! I laughed when you called him Al, he sounds like one of those drunken uncles who used to be cool. "Hey Uncle Al, drunk again?"

But in all seriousness, I always thought from the beginning Altair's parents were Assassins too. For some reason.

Account_Deleted
07-02-2009, 02:18 AM
well get use to uncle Al before uncle Al-t
does some things http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

if he is raised up by assassin's
it'd say the assassin creed is a ferteranty, or a brother hood..
you know the saying
"Brother from another mother" ? lol

AetosEagle
07-02-2009, 02:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
well get use to uncle Al before uncle Al-t
does some things http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

if he is raised up by assassin's
it'd say the assassin creed is a ferteranty, or a brother hood..
you know the saying
"Brother from another mother" ? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol. I do beleive the Assassins are family based, but because of the nature of the group there can be differences and disagreements (Altair and Malik) but when it comes down to it they are all "brothers" and would do everything they could to stop their "brother" from coming to harm.

Account_Deleted
07-02-2009, 04:04 AM
once you spend enough time with a certin people, you consirder them as family.

UchihaKarasu
07-02-2009, 09:39 AM
But if Altair's parents are also Assassins, how could his father be Muslim and his mother Christian when the brotherhood doesn't embrace that sort of stuff?

Account_Deleted
07-03-2009, 05:37 AM
sister hood?
maybe somewhere in greek?

UchihaKarasu
07-03-2009, 08:24 AM
sister hood?
maybe somewhere in greek? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I meant, that the brotherhood doesn't embrace religion, really.

Account_Deleted
07-03-2009, 08:33 AM
i'm abit lost.. feel free to find me

UchihaKarasu
07-03-2009, 08:47 AM
What I'm saying is that:
How can Altair's parents be a member of a brotherhood that really doesn't submit themselves to religion, since his father was Muslim and his mother Christian?

Account_Deleted
07-03-2009, 10:09 AM
you mean,
how could altair's parent's be a member of a brotherhood when they don't commit or beliving in a certin religion?

UchihaKarasu
07-03-2009, 11:12 PM
yes.

EmperorxZurg
07-03-2009, 11:21 PM
They might have been practicing their religion in secrecy. Then when they were found out put to death or banished for it, leaving Altair as an orphan at Maysaf

Account_Deleted
07-04-2009, 03:49 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif
welcome to the forums d1sturbedme_468

UchihaKarasu
07-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Yay!
Welcome to the forum! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

EmperorxZurg
07-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Thanks. This games taken over my life and Im counting down the days till AC2 comes out but for some reason I never found this forum till now lol. But what I said was just a theory I have no clue.

thecreedsblood2
07-04-2009, 11:30 AM
jade raymond says his deads muslim and his moms christain.

EmperorxZurg
07-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Which probably gave Altair a big decision, Go Muslim like his dad, Christian like his mom, or just dissapoint them both and go to Atheism which is sorta like the Assassins

Stormpen
07-05-2009, 05:59 AM
I don't think that Altairs parents were married, because, with the Crusades going on, how could a Christian and a Muslim have got married?

UchihaKarasu
07-05-2009, 09:37 AM
That wouldn't have been too unusual.
Christians were moving to live in the middle east so I don't think marriage to a foreigner would have been strange.

Stormpen
07-05-2009, 09:41 AM
But what about the Crusade? The Saracens fighting the Crusaders? Wouldn't Christians consider Muslims the Enemy?

EmperorxZurg
07-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Not all of them, sure those in the templars and stuff like them would, but there were Christians just simply going to live there and didnt give a F*** about the war and Muslims were ok by them

Stormpen
07-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Well, that does make sense....

Anyway, I hope there'll be a reference to Altairs parents in Bloodlines.

EmperorxZurg
07-05-2009, 10:24 AM
I hope so too. Would be funny if his dad was Salah Al'Din {sp?} and he didnt know it.

Stormpen
07-05-2009, 10:43 AM
It wouldn't be funny, it would be tragic, since it would mean Richard had his greatest enemy's son standing in front of him.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

EmperorxZurg
07-05-2009, 12:19 PM
EXACTLY! And then Salah Al'din would probably try and ground Altair or something for killing all his people

DiStUrBeD_mEtAl
07-05-2009, 02:08 PM
tht would be really funny ha ha ha (not laughing)

EmperorxZurg
07-05-2009, 02:10 PM
But seriously wonder who his dad could be?

DiStUrBeD_mEtAl
07-05-2009, 02:11 PM
im no sure does anyone no

NoxieDC
07-05-2009, 03:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vendetta11:
Are you saying Altair is Jesus Christ????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If there's anything I learned from the Sibrand assassination, it's that Altair is not Christ. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

EmperorxZurg
07-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Ya Even at the end of the game he denies God had nothing to do with him beating Mr. Frenchy

Stormpen
07-06-2009, 02:21 AM
Maybe Altair was picked off the streets as a KID, and brougt up as an Assassin?