PDA

View Full Version : Horse Mod? (possible spoilers)

LeMonJam
11-22-2007, 01:25 PM
I've completed the game and at the moment im just freeroaming around the kingdom.
The fact you can ride on horses is great, but it seems to be lacking something.
There are plenty of horses around, so why aren't there any soldiers on horses?

You could have horsemen riding throught the kindgdom, and you could be able to fight them on your own horse by riding past them and pressing X (xbox controls) to do move that slashes them of their horse. Also horse controls need improving, rather than just a single swing you should be able to hold your sword out by holding X to cut down loads of enemies.
You should also have an informer in Maysaf who tells you to assasinate random targets in the kingdom (some on horseback).
And maybe a secret armoured horse.
With the help of marketplace, all this is possible!

LeMonJam
11-22-2007, 01:25 PM
I've completed the game and at the moment im just freeroaming around the kingdom.
The fact you can ride on horses is great, but it seems to be lacking something.
There are plenty of horses around, so why aren't there any soldiers on horses?

You could have horsemen riding throught the kindgdom, and you could be able to fight them on your own horse by riding past them and pressing X (xbox controls) to do move that slashes them of their horse. Also horse controls need improving, rather than just a single swing you should be able to hold your sword out by holding X to cut down loads of enemies.
You should also have an informer in Maysaf who tells you to assasinate random targets in the kingdom (some on horseback).
And maybe a secret armoured horse.
With the help of marketplace, all this is possible!

MiniAssasin
11-22-2007, 01:30 PM
a horse chase thing would be cool too. like you have to get to a destination ahead of someone

like say someone saw you assassinate someone and they are riding to warn someone and you have to stop them at all costs

or your being pursued and you have to lose somene

--
i should make games, i would be uber lol :P