PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed

GuitarHero37
05-15-2011, 05:01 AM
I think the next assassin's creed should be either where you play as Ezio's dad before he was hanged. I'd love to see how life was for giovanni as an asassin while he has 4 children and a wife.
I'd also like to see more variety of weapons, maybe something like a flail or a spear.
Another thing is the best weapons are all heavy weapons, i think the nice light swift sword should have better stats. There should be a co-op option aswell. With secondary missions you could play as giovanni's children. Id also like to see some crazy looking armour. You could get different armour types, You could have the assassin regular armour, seeker armour, brutes armour which could slow you down but increase stength and health, agilies armour where its little protection but you can run faster than other guards,

Also maybe in the next coming years if ezio's story dies out they could do the same story but from the templars point of view with you playing as an elite assassin or warrior in the templar order.

GuitarHero37
05-15-2011, 05:01 AM
I think the next assassin's creed should be either where you play as Ezio's dad before he was hanged. I'd love to see how life was for giovanni as an asassin while he has 4 children and a wife.
I'd also like to see more variety of weapons, maybe something like a flail or a spear.
Another thing is the best weapons are all heavy weapons, i think the nice light swift sword should have better stats. There should be a co-op option aswell. With secondary missions you could play as giovanni's children. Id also like to see some crazy looking armour. You could get different armour types, You could have the assassin regular armour, seeker armour, brutes armour which could slow you down but increase stength and health, agilies armour where its little protection but you can run faster than other guards,

Also maybe in the next coming years if ezio's story dies out they could do the same story but from the templars point of view with you playing as an elite assassin or warrior in the templar order.

ShaneO7K
05-15-2011, 05:08 AM
You do know about Assassin's Creed Revelations don't you?

GuitarHero37
05-15-2011, 05:23 AM
no? What is it?

Xanatos2007
05-15-2011, 05:27 AM
*sigh* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pS9turIoPI) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

GuitarHero37
05-15-2011, 05:28 AM
oh the next assassins' creed coming out in november, I still think some of my other ideas could be implemented into the one after revelations.

ShaneO7K
05-15-2011, 05:31 AM
Well multiplayer is the Templars point of view, and in this one we learn more about Abstergo's plans and why there are doing it from the multiplayer.

And the next Assassin's Creed will be AC3 with a new time period and Assassin.

GuitarHero37
05-15-2011, 05:51 AM
would it go back the the medieval times and the crusades or something or would it be set in the japan with the samurai and ninjas? I thought that would be quite cool

itsamea-mario
05-15-2011, 06:10 AM
no, just no.