PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Bird's Notebook

skylight2100
11-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Hello! Welcome to my notebook! Or as I prefer to call it... Crazy Bird's Notebook! Here you will find all the new info about any stories or businesses I have. Also you may find some F.A.Q.s or, Frequently Asked Questions. Right now i don't have a story and I have only one biz called Crazy Bird's Banners. But anyways you can find out all the new info on me, and my biz!

Introducing... Nikki Bright

What's your favorite color?
Hmm... Well I really like Orange and White!

What's your favorite food?
That's a hard one! But I have to say... Penne Broccoli.

What's your favorite... Activity?
Well... I guess writing... I love to write but recently my teacher has been really hard.

Who's your BFF?
Well in Imagine Town I don't really have one yet, but in real life her name begins with and L and his name begins with an M, and no, he's not my BF!

What do you look like in Imagine Town?
I have long brown hair, big grey eyes, pale skin

What's your favorite book/and or author?
Matched, by Ally Condie

What's your fave movie?
Gotta say... Actually I have no idea!

What's your Imagine Town talent?
Dancer 'O' course!

Frequently Asked Questions

When did you join Imagine Town?
Thursday, November Third, 2011

Why did you join?
Cause it looked cool!

Will you make me something?
Sure but umm... I'm not a diamond member

Will you be my friend?
Only if I'm sure you are a friend to me! Or if I need to be friends with you to communicate

What other online games to you play?
Well... Imagine Town, Pixie Hollow... GirlsGoGames, and I'll be signing up for other games too

Any other questions?
Nope I'm good

My Stories!

Right now I don't have any stories! But I will soon! And when I do please find them in the Creative Corner or click on the links that will be posted below!

My Businesses

Right now the only biz I have is Crazy Bird's Banners! It's, as you can see, a banner biz! We do sparkling words, animated words, and cute little animations! Here's a link to it!

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1012249/m/6561016959 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8571012249/m/6561016959)

I really hope you'll order! I haven't gotten one in a while and I could stretch my fingers!

Extra! Contests, Quizzes, and More!

Don't have any right now but I will soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skylight2100
11-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Hello! Welcome to my notebook! Or as I prefer to call it... Crazy Bird's Notebook! Here you will find all the new info about any stories or businesses I have. Also you may find some F.A.Q.s or, Frequently Asked Questions. Right now i don't have a story and I have only one biz called Crazy Bird's Banners. But anyways you can find out all the new info on me, and my biz!

Introducing... Nikki Bright

What's your favorite color?
Hmm... Well I really like Orange and White!

What's your favorite food?
That's a hard one! But I have to say... Penne Broccoli.

What's your favorite... Activity?
Well... I guess writing... I love to write but recently my teacher has been really hard.

Who's your BFF?
Well in Imagine Town I don't really have one yet, but in real life her name begins with and L and his name begins with an M, and no, he's not my BF!

What do you look like in Imagine Town?
I have long brown hair, big grey eyes, pale skin

What's your favorite book/and or author?
Matched, by Ally Condie

What's your fave movie?
Gotta say... Actually I have no idea!

What's your Imagine Town talent?
Dancer 'O' course!

Frequently Asked Questions

When did you join Imagine Town?
Thursday, November Third, 2011

Why did you join?
Cause it looked cool!

Will you make me something?
Sure but umm... I'm not a diamond member

Will you be my friend?
Only if I'm sure you are a friend to me! Or if I need to be friends with you to communicate

What other online games to you play?
Well... Imagine Town, Pixie Hollow... GirlsGoGames, and I'll be signing up for other games too

Any other questions?
Nope I'm good

My Stories!

Right now I don't have any stories! But I will soon! And when I do please find them in the Creative Corner or click on the links that will be posted below!

My Businesses

Right now the only biz I have is Crazy Bird's Banners! It's, as you can see, a banner biz! We do sparkling words, animated words, and cute little animations! Here's a link to it!

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1012249/m/6561016959 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8571012249/m/6561016959)

I really hope you'll order! I haven't gotten one in a while and I could stretch my fingers!

Extra! Contests, Quizzes, and More!

Don't have any right now but I will soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------