PDA

View Full Version : Dgen campaign question

Talvikko
02-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Is possible to create European (on the Russian front) dgen campaign for the nation used on pacific front by default? (For example fictional campaign for Dutch pilot on the Russian front).

I tried to create it by:
1. Created file campaignsDu2.dat
2. Created file squadronsDu2.dat
3. Created file planesdu2.dat
4. Modified the campaign db file by adding my squadron to the squadrons list

After that my campaign-carrier was visible as second Dutch campaign. But, when I tried to start it, on the screen was only Dutch background (with Dutch Brewster Buffalo), but there was no menu and I had to close the application by ctrl, alt, del.
So maybe I forgot to do something or maybe it is impossible to create Dutch "eastern" campaign.

Talvikko
02-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Is possible to create European (on the Russian front) dgen campaign for the nation used on pacific front by default? (For example fictional campaign for Dutch pilot on the Russian front).

I tried to create it by:
1. Created file campaignsDu2.dat
2. Created file squadronsDu2.dat
3. Created file planesdu2.dat
4. Modified the campaign db file by adding my squadron to the squadrons list

After that my campaign-carrier was visible as second Dutch campaign. But, when I tried to start it, on the screen was only Dutch background (with Dutch Brewster Buffalo), but there was no menu and I had to close the application by ctrl, alt, del.
So maybe I forgot to do something or maybe it is impossible to create Dutch "eastern" campaign.

crucislancer
02-12-2009, 02:28 PM
I really have no idea if you can do that, but a good place to ask is mission4today (http://www.mission4today.com). There are a few DGen experts there that might be able to answer the question.

mortoma
02-14-2009, 08:55 PM
I'll look into this as I used to be really good at Dgen. But I'll have to get my head back into it. May take a few days.

jamesblonde1979
02-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Just a quick question...

Does '?' in front of a skin mean markings off?

I've been fiddling about abit trying to correct the markings in some of the channelfront campaigns. I get a lot of flights with no markings which is really annoying.

jannaspookie
02-16-2009, 10:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamesblonde1979:
Just a quick question...

I've been fiddling about abit trying to correct the markings in some of the channelfront campaigns. I get a lot of flights with no markings which is really annoying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought a '$' in front of a skin's name meant no markings in DGEN, but I could be mistaken.

jamesblonde1979
02-16-2009, 10:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jannaspookie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamesblonde1979:
Just a quick question...

I've been fiddling about abit trying to correct the markings in some of the channelfront campaigns. I get a lot of flights with no markings which is really annoying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought a '$' in front of a skin's name meant no markings in DGEN, but I could be mistaken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers janna, that's what I meant. Typo.

Cool, now I can make some progress.