PDA

View Full Version : [Ideas] Ac2 Complete + Hidden Blade + Others Options

iN3krO
05-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Ac2 Complete:

Make a full ac2 + acb + acr game:
- Require CD-Key from ac2, acb and acr
- Use the graphics/engine from AcR
- Use AcR guards AI (same type of guards = same AI)
- Unlock the guards while going from one game for other (when you finish the vatican mission and you got out of the "church" there should be the guards from acB. During that mission there should be guards skins from AcB too cuz the mission is in rome)
- When you finish ac2, you still don't have the ability to killstreak. when you get to Villa Monterrigoni you go to the trainning ground and you train the killstreaks there (also you train multi-knife throwing)
- Make horses able to run in rome.
- Remove 100% Sync
- Use HUD from AcR.

And some more things that should be ubisoft thinking xD i just hope you get the point xD

Hidden Blade:

When starting the game it asks you if you want Ac1 type hidden blade (with killstreaks if you kill thought counter-attack) or Ac2/B type hidden blade.

If you chose Ac1 Type, animus will toggle an error mensage saying that Hidden Blade System may be damaged and you won't be able to do what ezio had done with it.

If you chose Ac2 Type, won't happen anything.

Maybe there should more options we should be able to chose in the start of the game which would interfer with the dificult (instead of making Dificult 1, 2, 3 or 4 we chose what we want).

Those options could be: Ezio/Altair weapons damage, Guards weapons damage, same 2 options but for guns and crossbow (crossbow should change between 3 bolts, 2 or 1 when with max health bar and gun between 2 and 1 bullet)

iN3krO
05-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Ac2 Complete:

- Unlock the guards while going from one game for other (when you finish the vatican mission and you got out of the "church" there should be the guards from acB. During that mission there should be guards skins from AcB too cuz the mission is in rome)
- When you finish ac2, you still don't have the ability to killstreak. when you get to Villa Monterrigoni you go to the trainning ground and you train the killstreaks there (also you train multi-knife throwing)
- Remove 100% Sync
- Use HUD from AcR.

And some more things that should be ubisoft thinking xD i just hope you get the point xD

Hidden Blade:

When starting the game it asks you if you want Ac1 type hidden blade (with killstreaks if you kill thought counter-attack) or Ac2/B type hidden blade.

If you chose Ac1 Type, animus will toggle an error mensage saying that Hidden Blade System may be damaged and you won't be able to do what ezio had done with it.

Maybe there should more options we should be able to chose in the start of the game which would interfer with the dificult (instead of making Dificult 1, 2, 3 or 4 we chose what we want).

Those options could be: Ezio/Altair weapons damage, Guards weapons damage, same 2 options but for guns and crossbow (crossbow should change between 3 bolts, 2 or 1 when with max health bar and gun between 2 and 1 bullet)

Bruno_Berg
05-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Am I stupid or something? I'm sorry but this makes no sense. What are you even talking about?

It just sounds like the normal games (except the hidden blade part, which I don't seem to understand at all) except they're all in the AC:R graphics engine and you don't have to what, switch CDs?
I doubt you'd be able to fit them all on one CD so basically, the whole thing is what we have right now. Except the graphics aren't all the same.

iN3krO
05-29-2011, 11:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bruno_Berg:
Am I stupid or something? I'm sorry but this makes no sense. What are you even talking about?

It just sounds like the normal games (except the hidden blade part, which I don't seem to understand at all) except they're all in the AC:R graphics engine and you don't have to what, switch CDs?
I doubt you'd be able to fit them all on one CD so basically, the whole thing is what we have right now. Except the graphics aren't all the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't comment the first suggestion... i forgot for console u must switch CD's for such a thing....

roostersrule2
05-30-2011, 12:15 AM
What about when the last AC comes out ( which hope is not for a long time you do a AC Complete version and it has from AC 1 to whatever is the last one and they all include the Dlc's

iN3krO
05-30-2011, 07:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
What about when the last AC comes out ( which hope is not for a long time you do a AC Complete version and it has from AC 1 to whatever is the last one and they all include the Dlc's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean port everyone to the last graphic engine and make no need to change between games? That would be interesting and the DNA could be splited in as many parts as Ac there are... like: Altair - Ezio 1 - Ezio 2 - Ezio 3 - Altair 2 - New Assassin (and you can chose to replay any mission or just go to that "game" with the cities of that game.

However if they make Ac1 with ac2/B hidden blade i will be sad xD

And i don't really think they will do such a thing (if they do they will be the firsts)

The hidden blade and the other things is to replace the dificult levels so any1 can have it their own likes (like in nfs:shift)

Turkiye96
05-30-2011, 09:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Ac2 Complete:

- Remove 100% Sync
- Use HUD from AcR.

Hidden Blade:

Those options could be: Ezio/Altair weapons damage, Guards weapons damage, same 2 options but for guns and crossbow (crossbow should change between 3 bolts, 2 or 1 when with max health bar and gun between 2 and 1 bullet) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude ur a genius a totally agree with everything ( but i dont mind with the pick what hidden blade you want thing)

iN3krO
05-30-2011, 10:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:
dude ur a genius a totally agree with everything ( but i dont mind with the pick what hidden blade you want thing) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've already seen that most of ppl prefer ac2/b hidden blade so at least i would be happy to be able to use it :P

I've thinked better on the options tab and i got this idea:

Combat: Easy - Medium - Hard (Easy Guards do 1/4 damage, Medium Guards do 1/2 and Hard Guards do same damage, of course when using the same MEELE weapon and keeping ezio damage)... if with a sword you remove 2 squares out of 9 (if max health the stronger guard have is 9), the guards will do on you 5,5%, 11% or 22% (if you have 20 squares: 1,1 squares, 2,2 squares or 4,4 sequares)

Stealthy: Easy - Medium - Hard (changes the dots in the mini map, easy shows guards and hidden places = blue dots, medium shows guards and hard doesn't show).

Hidden Blade: Easy - Medium - Hard - Very Hard(Easy AcB like, Medium Ac2 like, Hard Ac1 like with killstreaks, Very Hard Ac1 type)

Player's Gun: Easy - Medium - Hard (easy fast and kills with one shot EVERY GUARD, medium slow and klls one shot EVERY GUARD, hard slow and kill with two shots the brutus-like guards)

Guard's Gun: Easy - Medium - Hard (easy needs 3 shots to kill you when max bar, medium 2 shots and hard 1 shot)

Player's Crossbow: Easy - Medium - Hard (kill brutus with 1, 2 or 3 bolts.. always aims fast)

Guard's Crossbow: Easy - Medium - Hard (kill you when with max health with 3, 2 or 1 bolt)

Fall Damage: Easy - Hard (easy don't change damage, hard makes you lose many damage)

Armor penalty: No - Yes (Yes -&gt; lose speed while running, scaling and in combat, jumps near)

It would be much better so we could chose what we prefer adding freedom

Sorry for spelling errors

Also, I have an idea do balance killstreaks... instead of being always able to do killstreaks, make you able to do killstreaks only when guards have their guards down..

This would make you able to kill with one hit when you are attacking one guard and another guard is with his guards down and u just changed target and you penetrate your sword/short blade in him.

Diffrent type of guards should have diffrent % of chance to have their guards down

exemple:

Normal Combat:
-Normal: 50%
-Agile and Capitain: 25%
-Archers: 40%
-Gunners: 20%
-Brutus: 40% (heavy weapons = more rest time)
-Spearmans: 20%
-Papal Guards (or whatever in AcR): 10%
Combos/Killstreaks/Counter-Attacks:
-Normal: 75%
-Agile and Capitain: 40%
-Archers: 60%
-Gunners: 30%
-Brutos: 60%
-Spearmans: 30%
-Papal Guards: 15%

(this percentages are just fakes to make you get the point)...

It would make the killstreak thing more realist and the combat more challenging (if you are attacking one guard and another got his guard down you would need to be fast to press the buttons to kill that guard).

PS - This thing was already implemented in ac1 with hidden blade... when i'm with sword/short blade and i see a guard with their guards down i just put the hidden blade and kill them (one of things i hate from ac2/b hidden blade is that due to the new system i can't assassinate those with guard down in the middle of the battle).

What do you think guys?

sassinscreed
05-31-2011, 11:06 AM
i don't see whats the point
and how do you even know how is ac:r going to look if it's not out yet

iN3krO
05-31-2011, 11:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sassinscreed:
and how do you even know how is ac:r going to look if it's not out yet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

from the last teaser we can notice graphics upgrades...

ShaneO7K
05-31-2011, 11:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sassinscreed:
and how do you even know how is ac:r going to look if it's not out yet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

from the last teaser we can notice graphics upgrades... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Though we can definetly see graphics upgrades from the screenshots, the teaser was CGI only.

iN3krO
05-31-2011, 11:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

from the last teaser we can notice graphics upgrades... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Though we can definetly see graphics upgrades from the screenshots, the teaser was CGI only. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't think the teaser where 100% CGI :X

Bruno_Berg
05-31-2011, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

from the last teaser we can notice graphics upgrades... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Though we can definetly see graphics upgrades from the screenshots, the teaser was CGI only. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't think the teaser where 100% CGI :X </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm fairly sure it was. We've already seen some screenshots and they don't look like quite like the teaser.

roostersrule2
05-31-2011, 03:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
What about when the last AC comes out ( which hope is not for a long time you do a AC Complete version and it has from AC 1 to whatever is the last one and they all include the Dlc's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean port everyone to the last graphic engine and make no need to change between games?
That would be interesting and the DNA could be splited in as many parts as Ac there are... like: Altair - Ezio 1 - Ezio 2 - Ezio 3 - Altair 2 - New Assassin (and you can chose to replay
any mission or just go to that "game" with the cities of that game.

However if they make Ac1 with ac2/B hidden blade
i will be sad xD

And i don't really think they will do such a
thing (if they do they will be the firsts)

The hidden blade and the other things is to replace the dificult levels so any1 can have it their own likes (like in nfs:shift) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no I meant separate discs but just revamp a couple things like more side missions in ac1 and in ac2 nothing because its perfect and in brotherhood take out kill streaks and with the hidden blade give people a choice ac1 or ac2/b

sassinscreed
06-01-2011, 03:26 AM

from the last teaser we can notice graphics upgrades... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you cant say much about graphics from teaser