PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Templars

isokikurosu
11-18-2007, 10:32 AM
=====POSSIBLE SPOILER=====

Are there any Templars in the rich district of Acre? Because i seem to have killed 3 of them but my Templar objective didn't update. 2 of them saw me and attacked me right away (unlike regular guards who won't attack me when i'm walking) and their helmets are full clad and have blood on it. Or are they Templars but doesn't count as part of the Personal Vendetta mission?

isokikurosu
11-18-2007, 10:32 AM
=====POSSIBLE SPOILER=====

Are there any Templars in the rich district of Acre? Because i seem to have killed 3 of them but my Templar objective didn't update. 2 of them saw me and attacked me right away (unlike regular guards who won't attack me when i'm walking) and their helmets are full clad and have blood on it. Or are they Templars but doesn't count as part of the Personal Vendetta mission?

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Yeah, it seems some of the templars... aren't templars, or at least they don't count when you kill them. But I'm pretty sure I got at least one in the rich district ...

xekushnr
11-18-2007, 10:37 AM
There are 3 in the rich district. Some of the uniforms are pretty misleading in Acre. Rest assured that when you kill one it will update.

isokikurosu
11-18-2007, 10:45 AM
hmm even if one of them attacked me while i was in the middle of a save citizen fight?

Zikro
11-18-2007, 10:51 AM
Outside guards will get involved with your fights if they walk by. Can evolve into some pretty massive conflicts.

isokikurosu
11-18-2007, 11:03 AM
yeah but one of them attacked me in the middle of the fight, so that i know, then another one that looked just like him, attacked me when i was walking by some time later with no reason whatsoever, so are they both templars but just not the quest templars?

Kariko762
11-18-2007, 11:07 AM
there are templars and there are guards that look like templars - 90% chance if you save a civilian ur not goingto get a templar joining in.. they are dotted around each city and u will notice they are standing by a red and white shield and a chest (that sadly u cannot open) chances are you are fighting the elite guard and not the templars.... took me a while to realise they are different but look very simalr..... either way it dont mind... they all die the same http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

isokikurosu
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM
sweet thanks for the speedy replies guys

Ghotten
11-18-2007, 12:56 PM
my dad and I thought it was another glitch when we saw a crusader in Damascus, the most anti-crusader city in the world. Then i noticed it was a templar. But Damascus was, even then, the most anti-templar city in the world. Still wondering about it.