PDA

View Full Version : This things are so irritating!

cpuchess1966
11-27-2007, 03:05 PM
(I am writing this while I wait for the assassins leader to stop talking in a replay of memory block 6)

I have completed all the assassinations and enjoyed the game very much. However, when I want to go back to say Memory Block 6 I have to listen to that stupid conversation with the leader every frigging time before I can continue to play!! Is there anyway to skip it???? Why would they not put a skip function in?!
After playing for awhile and completing side tasks I had skipped, why isn't the "Continue" option in the Animus available? Supposedly it does an autosave, if I shut my xbox off one would think the game should continue from there.
It's like there are certain obvious things that Ubisoft neglected to do. Another one is climbing the main building in Masyaf, you can climb everything else but not this, very strange. Did they deliberately leave this building out or were they in a hurry to finish the game development?

The save function is clunky at best, I should be able to save when and where I want to and have multiple save points. Very poor implementation.

Sorry, just blowing off steam after a long day at the office.

Well the assassin leader should be done talking now, so I can finally go play the game...

cpuchess1966
11-27-2007, 03:05 PM
(I am writing this while I wait for the assassins leader to stop talking in a replay of memory block 6)

I have completed all the assassinations and enjoyed the game very much. However, when I want to go back to say Memory Block 6 I have to listen to that stupid conversation with the leader every frigging time before I can continue to play!! Is there anyway to skip it???? Why would they not put a skip function in?!
After playing for awhile and completing side tasks I had skipped, why isn't the "Continue" option in the Animus available? Supposedly it does an autosave, if I shut my xbox off one would think the game should continue from there.
It's like there are certain obvious things that Ubisoft neglected to do. Another one is climbing the main building in Masyaf, you can climb everything else but not this, very strange. Did they deliberately leave this building out or were they in a hurry to finish the game development?

The save function is clunky at best, I should be able to save when and where I want to and have multiple save points. Very poor implementation.

Sorry, just blowing off steam after a long day at the office.

Well the assassin leader should be done talking now, so I can finally go play the game...

Matt_156
11-27-2007, 04:16 PM
the worst part is when you wait through it all and then the damn thing freezes on you >=|

MeltingAce
11-27-2007, 07:48 PM
ive been wondering the same. y cant u just go back at the end i dont want 2 see the stupid master and altair talk again and agian i just.. i think they should have thought about that a little more but besides that its an excellent game..A+