PDA

View Full Version : Playing the game on other CPUs.

Cearbhall
12-24-2011, 08:44 AM
I have bought the AC revelations game and I originally d-loaded it to my home PC and entered the key for the game. Everything works fine. The problem I aqm having is playing the game on other computers. As usual for the initial set up for ther game it asks me for the key and I put it in but it tells me that the key is already bound to my account, so if the game is mine how do I play on other computers besides the one it was bond originally too. Thanks for the help.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-24-2011, 11:19 AM
CD keys for this game are only usable once.

Razrback16
12-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Cearbhall:
I have bought the AC revelations game and I originally d-loaded it to my home PC and entered the key for the game. Everything works fine. The problem I aqm having is playing the game on other computers. As usual for the initial set up for ther game it asks me for the key and I put it in but it tells me that the key is already bound to my account, so if the game is mine how do I play on other computers besides the one it was bond originally too. Thanks for the help.

You just need to log in to UPlay with the same credentials at the main login screen.

lockerxzx
12-24-2011, 05:58 PM
CD keys for this game are only usable once.
Can't you do your job and try to help him?
Login as the same account in ubisoft launcher and you should be fine.