PDA

View Full Version : COOP Players Needed

wolfhnd
11-18-2010, 01:10 PM
I have been running a DCG campaign on Sundays at 8pm CST. It's been good but to get the most out of an IL-2 campaign 30 human players would add a lot. The sense of actually taken part in a mission with multiple flights just isn't there with the AI. Currently I have only been able to get 14 people together. I'm sure that there are other full switch campaigners out there somewhere http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Email me even if you just want to discuss putting together multiplayer campaigns and can't make Sunday nights.

wh_wolfhound@war-hawks.net

wolfhnd
11-18-2010, 01:10 PM
I have been running a DCG campaign on Sundays at 8pm CST. It's been good but to get the most out of an IL-2 campaign 30 human players would add a lot. The sense of actually taken part in a mission with multiple flights just isn't there with the AI. Currently I have only been able to get 14 people together. I'm sure that there are other full switch campaigners out there somewhere http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Email me even if you just want to discuss putting together multiplayer campaigns and can't make Sunday nights.

wh_wolfhound@war-hawks.net

stelr
11-18-2010, 08:22 PM
I see Coops all the time and would join, but really hate typing and flying, and I never see a TS IP listed.

Do you all use TS in the Coops, and if so, where does one find the IP?

wolfhnd
11-18-2010, 09:54 PM
Just email me and I will send you the TS information.

stelr
11-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Justs sent.

stelr
11-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Wolfhound,

I would like to publicly thank you all for the invite last Sunday. I had a blast flying in your COOP. Even with the server issue, the total immersion, with briefings, maps, aerial photos of target sites, etc., made it an enjoyable experience.

You all have put alot of effort into historical accuracy in your COOPs and it was well appreciated.

Anyone that is looking for more that just dogfighting all the time, would be well advised to give this a try.

You and your squad are to be commended.

Hoping to do it again sometime soon. S!

ChiFunk
11-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Hi,

I'm very interested, the time is perfect for me. What planes are you flying, and what theater is your coop missions representing?

wolfhnd
11-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Over the past few months we flew a Flying Tigers campaign, New Guinea, and had just started an Italy campaign. Unfortunately we are having problems on the Italy map so we are moving to the Pacific 1943 until I figure out what is going on. We always fly Allied and there is often a choice of planes for you to fly. I will give you more details when the campaign is tested and organized. I hope to have it ready by tonight for testing to assure a smooth hosting on Sunday.