PDA

View Full Version : "Select your destination" On the PS3????

DavidPV86
07-25-2010, 01:44 PM
"Select your destination" On the PS3????

Hey guys!!, I am new to this game, and I have started the fourth memory block in which I have to kill one man on each city, and one friend told me that once you have visited the 3 cities you can skip the kingdom by using the "Select your destination" menu ( he has this game for PC), but I cannot find that option.

So my question is if that menu exists on the PS3 version???, and if it does, where I can find it

Thanks!!!

DavidPV86
07-25-2010, 01:44 PM
"Select your destination" On the PS3????

Hey guys!!, I am new to this game, and I have started the fourth memory block in which I have to kill one man on each city, and one friend told me that once you have visited the 3 cities you can skip the kingdom by using the "Select your destination" menu ( he has this game for PC), but I cannot find that option.

So my question is if that menu exists on the PS3 version???, and if it does, where I can find it

Thanks!!!

El_Sjietah
07-25-2010, 01:53 PM
If I remember correctly, instant travel is only available in the PC version.

magesupermaster
07-25-2010, 02:00 PM
After you kill the three targets and return to the bureau you will be asked if you want to return to masyaf without traveling in the kingdom.

Hope it helped.

notafanboy
07-25-2010, 02:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
If I remember correctly, instant travel is only available in the PC version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well ..... thats bull**** i have the ps3 verson and i got fast travel

DavidPV86
07-25-2010, 02:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
If I remember correctly, instant travel is only available in the PC version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well ..... thats bull**** i have the ps3 verson and i got fast travel </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How? haha

My friend told me that when he was in masyaf he used the menu to appear right on the acre´s bureau, but I cannot find that option

DavidPV86
07-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Thank for thw replies, but it happened to be and odd glitch!

jimbo11235813
07-25-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm not sure whether it is different on PC, but on PS3 you can only 'fast travel' when you've killed one of the targets in each of the three cities, then you can fast travel when you reach the boundary of Masyaf. And after killing your targets and returned to the bureau, you are asked if you want to 'fast forward memory' which takes you back to Masyaf.

BK-110
07-25-2010, 04:48 PM
I have the PS3 version, and as far as I remember, you get fast travel after killing one target in each city. You just go to the city/kingdom-border of any city and choose your location from there. In other words, go to a loading screen that leads to the kingdom.