PDA

View Full Version : Black box

lasgo2001
11-12-2011, 06:18 AM
hi

my friend says that ubisft send a black box to me but that's 6 mohnts ago how can help me??

lasgo2001
11-12-2011, 06:18 AM
hi

my friend says that ubisft send a black box to me but that's 6 mohnts ago how can help me??

Mr_Shade
11-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Hi there,

Can you please explain?

What do you mean by "black box"?

Did you order something online?

Krayus Korianis
11-12-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm wondering why your friend who told you had a "black box" six months ago decided to tell you now...

Seems rather odd, doesn't it?

pacmanate
11-12-2011, 12:43 PM
your isnt scheduled to arrive until xmas

<span class="ev_code_RED">These are all ages Forums. Please post appropriately.</span>

Ezio292012
11-12-2011, 12:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pacmanate:

<span class="ev_code_RED">These are all ages Forums. Please post appropriately.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you need to work on ur jokes cus they arent funny

reini03
11-12-2011, 12:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio292012:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pacmanate:

<span class="ev_code_RED">These are all ages Forums. Please post appropriately.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you need to work on ur jokes cus they arent funny </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seconded.

freddie_1897
11-12-2011, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio292012:

you need to work on ur jokes cus they arent funny </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seconded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>thirded, if that's a word

ResidentTroll
11-12-2011, 01:09 PM

Pack your bags and put on your shoes, you will soon be taking your voyage into banland. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

pacmanate
11-12-2011, 02:06 PM
You guys just hate me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Black_Widow9
11-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Quoting it is just as bad as initially saying it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif