PDA

View Full Version : Torpedos / bombs and player's life

Wildnoob
09-04-2007, 11:09 PM
when I play online with bombs or torpedos (in the last case obviosly with the appropried plane)I think I see a bug, a bug about some conection with player's life and bombs. here's 2 examples :

* when you lauch a torpedo and get shoot down before the torpedo hit it's target the torpedo does no damage.

* if you drop your bombs and get killed the bombs will not detonate (this happen with me just a few minutes ago with a VAL dive bomber).

at least I see this with frequency online (don't know about offline), and is something at least strange.

anyone share the same opinion ?

Wildnoob
09-04-2007, 11:09 PM
when I play online with bombs or torpedos (in the last case obviosly with the appropried plane)I think I see a bug, a bug about some conection with player's life and bombs. here's 2 examples :

* when you lauch a torpedo and get shoot down before the torpedo hit it's target the torpedo does no damage.

* if you drop your bombs and get killed the bombs will not detonate (this happen with me just a few minutes ago with a VAL dive bomber).

at least I see this with frequency online (don't know about offline), and is something at least strange.

anyone share the same opinion ?

F-C-L-0-0-1
09-05-2007, 12:44 AM
This is a known issue which cannot be fixed without a major rewrite of the code. Sorry no link to where Oleg himself mentioned this, but it was in an interview published not too long ago.