PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting so frustrated...

YorkeAndVedder
11-30-2010, 12:28 AM
I REALLY hope someone here can help me with this issue... Bear with me, because I will give you as much detail as possible...

I got ACB on day one.. I already had a Uplay account, which in the past was linked to my PSN through AC2.

I *was* able to connect to Uplay through ACB on day one, and slightly beyond... This allowed me to redeem some of my points and unlock certain rewards...

For the past week or so, however, I haven't been able to connect to Uplay through ACB, much less sync up my save file.

When I try to sync, it says that I have to create a Uplay account and must quit the game in order to do that... Then it tries to connect to Uplay, but I get a message saying the servers are unavailable.

If I try to connect directly to Uplay through ACB (say, to redeem points, look at rewards, etc), I get the same server error message.

NOW.. My brother can jump onto his PSN account at any point and sync up his save file/connect to Uplay without a problem...

I have a valid Uplay account, PSN account, and even FB account, all sharing the same email address... I just don't understand why I can't sync up or access Uplay through ACB anymore...

I've tried to get help directly through Ubisoft Support, but they keep insisting that the problem is with the Playstation network and that I have to contact Sony.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Can anyone please help me?

YorkeAndVedder
11-30-2010, 12:28 AM
I REALLY hope someone here can help me with this issue... Bear with me, because I will give you as much detail as possible...

I got ACB on day one.. I already had a Uplay account, which in the past was linked to my PSN through AC2.

I *was* able to connect to Uplay through ACB on day one, and slightly beyond... This allowed me to redeem some of my points and unlock certain rewards...

For the past week or so, however, I haven't been able to connect to Uplay through ACB, much less sync up my save file.

When I try to sync, it says that I have to create a Uplay account and must quit the game in order to do that... Then it tries to connect to Uplay, but I get a message saying the servers are unavailable.

If I try to connect directly to Uplay through ACB (say, to redeem points, look at rewards, etc), I get the same server error message.

NOW.. My brother can jump onto his PSN account at any point and sync up his save file/connect to Uplay without a problem...

I have a valid Uplay account, PSN account, and even FB account, all sharing the same email address... I just don't understand why I can't sync up or access Uplay through ACB anymore...

I've tried to get help directly through Ubisoft Support, but they keep insisting that the problem is with the Playstation network and that I have to contact Sony.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Can anyone please help me?

RomanDozer
11-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Several of my friends have been reporting the same problem as well, all PS owners and they live in various areas of the United States. You're not alone as none of them have been able to get an answer or a fix to the problem. One day it was working fine and now, nodda

Black_Widow9
11-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Have you guys checked the different solutions on the Solution Center Project Legacy Page? (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_lva=14386&p_page=1&p_pv=2.2236&p_prods=2070,2236&prod_lvl1=2070&prod_lvl2=2236)

YorkeAndVedder
11-30-2010, 03:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Have you guys checked the different solutions on the Solution Center Project Legacy Page? (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_lva=14386&p_page=1&p_pv=2.2236&p_prods=2070,2236&prod_lvl1=2070&prod_lvl2=2236) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Black_Widow9,

Yes, I checked all the FAQs. I even created a support ticket (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/myq_idp.php?p_iid=1134165&p_created=1290515814&p_sid=c2JKMmgk&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=0&p_srch=&p_lva=&p_sp=&p_li=cF91c2VyaWQ9NTk1MjNlNTktYjQwYi00MTUzLWFjOWMtY zliM2Y1Y2NjZjgyJnBfcGFzc3dkPTBFMzZEMEQzLTc1RkItNEN GQS04JnBfbGlfcGFzc3dkPSZwX2xpX2V4cGlyeT0xMjkxMTU0M zM0&p_page=1&p_allorg=1&p_srch=&p_sort_by=&p_gridsort=&p_row_cnt=1%2C1&p_prods=&p_cats=&p_pv=&p_cv=&p_srch=) with Ubisoft about the matter (reference # 101123-000332). The tech basically blamed the problem on Sony and their online service, and then closed the ticket as being solved, which it isn't.

Is there any other course of action I can take?

Thanks

FredEx919
11-30-2010, 04:45 PM
Hello YorkeAndVedder,

Please check your email. I have updated the ticket you created with us. Just from looking over your notes in this post it sounds like there may be an issue with the profile since Uplay is currently up and running. Keep in mind that Uplay is still in the beta stages and so there may be some problems that are encountered. Take a look at the updated info on your ticket and hopefully we will be able to determine exactly where your problem is.

YorkeAndVedder
11-30-2010, 04:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FredEx919:
Hello YorkeAndVedder,

Please check your email. I have updated the ticket you created with us. Just from looking over your notes in this post it sounds like there may be an issue with the profile since Uplay is currently up and running. Keep in mind that Uplay is still in the beta stages and so there may be some problems that are encountered. Take a look at the updated info on your ticket and hopefully we will be able to determine exactly where your problem is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Fred! I actually saw the email and updated the ticket prior to seeing the response on this thread. I appreciate the help!