PDA

View Full Version : Inventive/Favorite Kills?

indulgence82
11-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Partially bored and partially to get uplay points on a second account I ended up replaying ACB and AC2 recently. Between already knowing the missions on the single player and all the experience I gained while playing the multiplayer I found it quite effortless beat so I started playing around and trying to kill people in different ways each time. So as a little way of reminiscing before the new game and partially looking for more ideas. I'm curious. What is everyone's favorite kill or your most inventive kill?

Anyone can counter kill with the hidden blade but do you have any random quirky things you like to do? Do throw money out then poison some nearby guards just for fun? Try to kill people with the lift? Try to throw a fishing pole through a guards torso? Aerial kill with the parachute? or just simply using the gentle push to knock civilians off cliffs or into the water.

indulgence82
11-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Partially bored and partially to get uplay points on a second account I ended up replaying ACB and AC2 recently. Between already knowing the missions on the single player and all the experience I gained while playing the multiplayer I found it quite effortless beat so I started playing around and trying to kill people in different ways each time. So as a little way of reminiscing before the new game and partially looking for more ideas. I'm curious. What is everyone's favorite kill or your most inventive kill?

Anyone can counter kill with the hidden blade but do you have any random quirky things you like to do? Do throw money out then poison some nearby guards just for fun? Try to kill people with the lift? Try to throw a fishing pole through a guards torso? Aerial kill with the parachute? or just simply using the gentle push to knock civilians off cliffs or into the water.