PDA

View Full Version : So who is "she" at the end of acb

YuurHeen
10-17-2011, 03:06 AM
sorry if this topic has been posted before but i just want to know

at the end of acb Juno speaks 2 sentences that i still wonder about.

"There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon"

and

"Only she remains to be found"

I think what most people think is that "she" is lucy and that Juno is saying that she is an templer.

but for some reason i just doubt this. It is to easy, they make desmond stab her so they must already be able to see her and she is already involved in the story so why would they have to find her?

so i think that "she" is the person we going to see in ac3. a modern day female that is supposed to help desmond reach his final destiny but is stil a templer because most likely that templers knew about, killed her parents(who were assassins) and raised her.

YuurHeen
10-17-2011, 03:06 AM

"There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon"

and

I think what most people think is that "she" is lucy and that Juno is saying that she is an templer.

but for some reason i just doubt this. It is to easy, they make desmond stab her so they must already be able to see her and she is already involved in the story so why would they have to find her?

so i think that "she" is the person we going to see in ac3. a modern day female that is supposed to help desmond reach his final destiny but is stil a templer because most likely that templers knew about, killed her parents(who were assassins) and raised her.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 03:42 AM
WARNING. The following contains SPOILERS:

This has been the subject of much debate. I think that we can quite safely assume that both times "she" is referring to the same person, since there is no second reference to any female individual in Juno's speech.

It's also safe to assume that it's not referring to Lucy, since Lucy need not be found. She's already there.

Many theorize that "she" is referring to "Eve" and that the one accompanying Desmond through the gate is not "she" (it's not actually stated that "she" is the one who would accompany Desmond through the gate), but rather S16. The gate being the memory gate in ACR, leading them to the memory sequence from "The Truth" (which was one of S16 and there's one S16 sequence in ACR), where they find "she", being Eve.

Well all assassins have a tattoo on their left arm signifying that they are assassins, so if this Templar actually came from assassin parents she would probably already know.

roostersrule2
10-17-2011, 03:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

This has been the subject of much debate. I think that we can quite safely assume that both times "she" is referring to the same person, since there is no second reference to any female individual in Juno's speech.

It's also safe to assume that it's not referring to Lucy, since Lucy need not be found. She's already there.

Many theorize that "she" is referring to "Eve" and that the one accompanying Desmond through the gate is not "she" (it's not actually stated that "she" is the one who would accompany Desmond through the gate), but rather S16. The gate being the memory gate in ACR, leading them to the memory sequence from "The Truth" (which was one of S16 and there's one S16 sequence in ACR), where they find "she", being Eve.

Well all assassins have a tattoo on their left arm signifying that they are assassins, so if this Templar actually came from assassin parents she would probably already know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What I've never heard of this tattoo thing as Lucy does not have one. The only person I've seen with a tattoo is Desmond.

YuurHeen
10-17-2011, 04:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Well all assassins have a tattoo on their left arm signifying that they are assassins, so if this Templar actually came from assassin parents she would probably already know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well they have to find a female that will play a role in the story. why would that be eve?

my take on that memory gate is the gate to the white room in which he can escape the coma and come back to reality but that gate can be just a representation of the real gate he must go through in real life. Something s16 already went through and learned things there before he was captured but he was not the chosen one.

and I doubt they would put the assassin mark on little children. more likely something they do wenn they become adults.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 04:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
What I've never heard of this tattoo thing as Lucy does not have one. The only person I've seen with a tattoo is Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's how they find Daniel Cross. I don't know why Lucy doesn't have one though. Might have something to do with the fact that she went undercover.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">well they have to find a female that will play a role in the story. why would that be eve?

my take on that memory gate is the gate to the white room in which he can escape the coma and come back to reality but that gate can be just a representation of the real gate he must go through in real life. Something s16 already went through and learned things there before he was captured but he was not the chosen one.

and the assassin mark (which is the finger burn)wont be done on little children. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The gate is already confirmed to be the way for Desmond to access genetic memories.

roostersrule2
10-17-2011, 04:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
What I've never heard of this tattoo thing as Lucy does not have one. The only person I've seen with a tattoo is Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's how they find Daniel Cross. I don't know why Lucy doesn't have one though. Might have something to do with the fact that she went undercover. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Maybe it's something to do with male assassins and I never read the fall but only know the gist of it.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 04:11 AM
It's how they find Daniel Cross. I don't know why Lucy doesn't have one though. Might have something to do with the fact that she went undercover. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Maybe it's something to do with male assassins and I never read the fall but only know the gist of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess that's possible. I'll go look on the wiki, see if I can find some more info about it.

roostersrule2
10-17-2011, 04:18 AM
It's how they find Daniel Cross. I don't know why Lucy doesn't have one though. Might have something to do with the fact that she went undercover. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Maybe it's something to do with male assassins and I never read the fall but only know the gist of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess that's possible. I'll go look on the wiki, see if I can find some more info about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Cross It says he only had it because it looked cool maybe they singled him out by it.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 04:23 AM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Cross It says he only had it because it looked cool maybe they singled him out by out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, he was delusional. He had visions all the time (because of the bleeding effect). He probably thought he got the tattoo during some vision of his, they were apparently a lot like being under the influence of narcotics. He was born from Assassin parents however.

Jexx21
10-17-2011, 04:41 AM
Desmond's bleeding effect sounds more refined.

I'm feeling like crap today. grrr

dave93vert
10-17-2011, 12:24 PM
"the cross darkens the horizon" = eve gonna make that colcano blow up (see my sig)

"accompany thru the gate" = time travel (see sig)

Jexx21
10-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Stop spouting that theory because it's most likely not true man.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 12:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dave93vert:
"the cross darkens the horizon" = eve gonna make that colcano blow up (see my sig)

"accompany thru the gate" = time travel (see sig) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have seen you spam this for too long.

You're wrong.

GeneralTrumbo
10-17-2011, 12:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YuurHeen:

and

so i think that "she" is the person we going to see in ac3. a modern day female that is supposed to help desmond reach his final destiny but is stil a templer because most likely that templers knew about, killed her parents(who were assassins) and raised her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you think "she" could be the next ancestor?(A female) This is actually VERY interesting...

Jexx21
10-17-2011, 12:31 PM
BTW, what's a colcano?

LightRey
10-17-2011, 12:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YuurHeen:

and

so i think that "she" is the person we going to see in ac3. a modern day female that is supposed to help desmond reach his final destiny but is stil a templer because most likely that templers knew about, killed her parents(who were assassins) and raised her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you think "she" could be the next ancestor?(A female) This is actually VERY interesting... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Didn't they say in a recent interview that there weren't any plans for a female ancestor yet?

Calvarok
10-17-2011, 12:36 PM
It's lucy's real name, because she's the traitor. The special ability of the volcano is to leave a red trail in eagle vision.

Also she is the mother of Daniel cross, who is really Altair reincarnated. He also apparantly exists in Desmond's animus despite never having interacted with Desmond's memory core.

(HUUUUUUUGE SARCASM)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Didn't they say in a recent interview that there weren't any plans for a female ancestor yet?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, they said that they were open to the possiblity, and it's something that they have made a desicion on. They wouldn't say what they decided.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 12:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
It's lucy's real name, because she's the traitor. The special ability of the volcano is to leave a red trail in eagle vision.

Also she is the mother of Daniel cross, who is really Altair reincarnated. He also apparantly exists in Desmond's animus despite never having interacted with Desmond's memory core.

(HUUUUUUUGE SARCASM) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*plays dramatic music*

GeneralTrumbo
10-17-2011, 12:38 PM

and

I should share something. Do many of you know one of the theories surrounding what will happen 12/21/2012?? Many people have the theory that on that date a gate will open up for those with the right kind of requirements can pass through.-A gate to a whole new world. The world of "the ones who came before". There is a real-life theory on them too, being called something like "The Paladagians" in real-life. This gate is supposed to grant access to THEIR world, the world of "the ones who came before". Maybe they are granting Desmond the right kind of knowledge and understanding, granting him access to pass through that gate on December 21, 2012?? This is all based off real-life theory too.

Jexx21
10-17-2011, 12:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:

and

I should share something. Do many of you know one of the theories surrounding what will happen 12/21/2012?? Many people have the theory that on that date a gate will open up for those with the right kind of requirements can pass through.-A gate to a whole new world. The world of "the ones who came before". There is a real-life theory on them too, being called something like "The Paladagians" in real-life. This gate is supposed to grant access to THEIR world, the world of "the ones who came before". Maybe they are granting Desmond the right kind of knowledge and understanding, granting him access to pass through that gate on December 21, 2012?? This is all based off real-life theory too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that it's just that the solar flare is happening then and it's also the day of the satellite launch.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 12:46 PM

and

I should share something. Do many of you know one of the theories surrounding what will happen 12/21/2012?? Many people have the theory that on that date a gate will open up for those with the right kind of requirements can pass through.-A gate to a whole new world. The world of "the ones who came before". There is a real-life theory on them too, being called something like "The Paladagians" in real-life. This gate is supposed to grant access to THEIR world, the world of "the ones who came before". Maybe they are granting Desmond the right kind of knowledge and understanding, granting him access to pass through that gate on December 21, 2012?? This is all based off real-life theory too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
TWCB don't have their own world. They simply came before.

GeneralTrumbo
10-17-2011, 12:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

and

I think that it's just that the solar flare is happening then and it's also the day of the satellite launch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What if its a bit of both? What if they want him to cross through the gate to SAVE him from that disaster??

Calvarok
10-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Well hopefully not, because there's been no indication of that being the case, and it's supremely stupid besides.

GeneralTrumbo
10-17-2011, 12:58 PM

and

TWCB don't have their own world. They simply came before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coincidentally, that is part of the theory. That they originally existed here on Earth. Its hard to explain, but a lot of this is the same as the theory presented in AC. Its not really more of their world, but a new sense of reality.

Calvarok
10-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Going by that, all you need to do is have their 6th sense, which Desmond has been unlocking. So why would a portal be nessesary?

LightRey
10-17-2011, 01:01 PM

and

Coincidentally, that is part of the theory. That they originally existed here on Earth. Its hard to explain, but a lot of this is the same as the theory presented in AC. Its not really more of their world, but a new sense of reality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They're also supposed to be extinct.

lukaszep
10-17-2011, 01:05 PM

and

I've had an idea, or thought on what Juno could mean.
When she says "she lies not within our sight" what if she means, she isn't something you can see? Why does it have to be a person? "She" could easily be Eagle sense or something similar, "awaken the sixth". In language it is common to call an object (such as a boat) a she, so why do we assume in this case it is a person?
Whilst it does seem more likely that "she" is Eve, i believe there are so many ways it can be interpreted i don't think anyone has the right answer yet. So we'll just have to wait till November 15th.

GeneralTrumbo
10-17-2011, 01:09 PM
I don't know. I think that they are using a lot of this theory in AC. The "Sixth Sense", is what I believe to be knowledge.

dave93vert
10-17-2011, 01:52 PM
LightRey - dont be jelous of my theory. and stop hating on me and my Sig.

colcano = volcano (mistype, lol)

2012 winter solstice definately has a part in the game, i agree with guy who mentioned that. there is no way the story will not involve time travel/volcano explosion/my theory. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

LightRey
10-17-2011, 03:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dave93vert:
LightRey - dont be jealous of my theory. and stop hating on me and my Sig.

colcano = volcano (mistype, lol)

2012 winter solstice definitely has a part in the game, I agree with guy who mentioned that. There is no way the story will not involve time travel/volcano explosion/my theory. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

made some spelling corrections for you.

Your theory is based on little more than speculation. In fact, your entire theory requires so many assumptions of yours to be true that if you'd apply Occam's Razor to it, you'd still be better off with a theory that states that the secret weapon inside Altaïr's library is a gun that shoots bunnies that can destroy Templars instantly and create their own version of the earth magnetic field for if it fails so that the earth is still safe from the sun. Besides all that, your theory would be a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really lame plot (so lame in fact that I didn't copypaste those "really"'s).

dave93vert
10-17-2011, 04:41 PM
u just mad i came up with my theory first before u even conceived of one so awesome like mine.

i'd rather have u corect my spelling, than me stoppin to right click for spell check, lol. u're my slave. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

xx-pyro
10-17-2011, 04:49 PM

and

Coincidentally, that is part of the theory. That they originally existed here on Earth. Its hard to explain, but a lot of this is the same as the theory presented in AC. Its not really more of their world, but a new sense of reality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They're also supposed to be extinct. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Minerva specifically said "we are gone now from this world, we can do no more." This doesn't mean they are all dead, but could foreshadow or hint towards a parallel world that they live in.

EDIT: I don't necessarily believe the theory, but it has as much evidence backing it as most others.

kudos17
10-17-2011, 04:52 PM
u just mad i came up with my theory first before u even conceived of one so awesome like mine.

i'd rather have u corect my spelling, than me stoppin to right click for spell check, lol. u're my slave. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, here I was, reading this thread and thinking:

"This guy can't get more stupid than he appears."

Whoops.

Anyway, I simply believe the "she" mentioned by Juno is Desmond's "Eve", but we simply do not know enough yet. Like Desmond, we're very much clueless as to what she was talking about until Revelations.

I could go on a rant about what I personally believe, but it would be pointless as the majority of it is based on assumptions, and improvised connections made based on those assumptions.

Krayus Korianis
10-17-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm more curious as to whom she alludes to as having a far reach. Infinite stamina and the like.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 05:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
Minerva specifically said "we are gone now from this world, we can do no more." This doesn't mean they are all dead, but could foreshadow or hint towards a parallel world that they live in.

EDIT: I don't necessarily believe the theory, but it has as much evidence backing it as most others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Though technically that indeed doesn't necessarily mean that they are extinct, they claim that they had to prolong their existence, they had to hold off time/death and on top of that they claim to be unable to do anything themselves. All that strongly implies that they are extinct, not waiting in some other world.

dxsxhxcx
10-17-2011, 05:25 PM
nvm.. I realized the doubt I had by myself... :P

Sarari
10-17-2011, 05:33 PM
So as someone mentioned, you will go through the gate to reveal the memory sequence of Adam and Eve that we saw in AC2. So does this mean we will literally be playing as Adam and Eve running away from w.e. they were running from???

Calvarok
10-17-2011, 07:59 PM
The way Darby talked about that recently, he said that we will definately find out what happened there, but it's not like The Truth is going to pick up exactly where it left off with another video again. It's a minor side-story, it may get a reference in project legacy, it may have more revealed in a secret glyph in Revelations, but really, it's not so entirely pertinent to the story that Desmond actually will EXPERIENCE it. The main story is really about what he has to do, which is not actually about escaping from TWCB, even though that's a cool moment in the fiction.

Saqaliba
10-17-2011, 08:18 PM
McDevitt has already mentioned that the sixth sense is related to the concentration of TWCB D.N.A. in each person. The more pure the bloodline leading to them, the more focused the Eagle ability, which was originally 6th Sense.

Now, we know this has to do with genetic memory and thus to the purity of genetics and bloodlines. We also know that Desmond is a convergence of many generations of Assassin's, thus each bloodline of an Assassin may imply a closer ancestry to TWCB and the ability to awaken the sense (which is dormant in all humans)... meaning Desmond is special in this respect.

So... finding Eve in Eden and 'Finding the Sixth' is the same thing. And this would explain it all:

Mitochondrial Eve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve)

"all mitochondrial DNA is generally passed from mother to offspring without recombination, all mtDNA in every living person is directly descended from hers by definition."

In other-words, it is the female lineage that will most purely link back to the TWCB because it will always break and splinter with the male in each point of conception.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2a/MatrilinealAncestor.PNG/220px-MatrilinealAncestor.PNG

Seems that mtDNA is a purer way of preserving genetic memory... especially in those times of polygamous lovin' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sarari
10-17-2011, 08:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saqaliba:
McDevitt has already mentioned that the sixth sense is related to the concentration of TWCB D.N.A. in each person. The more pure the bloodline leading to them, the more focused the Eagle ability, which was originally 6th Sense.

Now, we know this has to do with genetic memory and thus to the purity of genetics and bloodlines. We also know that Desmond is a convergence of many generations of Assassin's, thus each bloodline of an Assassin may imply a closer ancestry to TWCB and the ability to awaken the sense (which is dormant in all humans)... meaning Desmond is special in this respect.

So... finding Eve in Eden and 'Finding the Sixth' is the same thing. And this would explain it all:

"all mitochondrial DNA is generally passed from mother to offspring without recombination, all mtDNA in every living person is directly descended from hers by definition."

In other-words, it is the female lineage that will most purely link back to the TWCB because it will always break and splinter with the male in each point of conception.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2a/MatrilinealAncestor.PNG/220px-MatrilinealAncestor.PNG

Seems that mtDNA is a purer way of preserving genetic memory... especially in those times of polygamous lovin' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hmmm very interesting. Very interesting indeed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif lol.

But now this leaves me with a few more questions.
1. Will we be seeing the rest of The Truth video?

2. Will we be playing as Adam or Eve for just one sequence?

3. Will we just meet Adam and Eve?

4. Will we know why they were running? And if so, who was it that was chasing them?

5. Lastly, will we have anything to do with Adam and Eve at all? Because the Truth Video left AC2 with a whole mind blowing unknown conspiracy that was soon to be solved and told.

Saqaliba
10-17-2011, 09:35 PM
It implies that it is more likely to regress back to the Eve through the matrilineal genetic memory. In my calculations... though, I am not great with this stuff.

So far, Desmond has only being experiencing his patrilineal memories (great-grandfathers), so maybe 'finding eve' has to do with having a memory of a 'female assassin' in the next installation. She will definately be Desmond's ancestor, but not related to Ezio or Altair.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 11:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saqaliba:

Seems that mtDNA is a purer way of preserving genetic memory... especially in those times of polygamous lovin' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The same thing can be done with the y-chromosome to "track down" the last universally common male ancestor.

Saqaliba
10-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Yes, but Desmond hasn't tracked through the female lineage yet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

In the official strategy guide for Brotherhood, it kind of implies that he must find the genetics of Eve. Maybe even have a child with her.

xsatanicjokerx
10-18-2011, 12:41 AM

and

Didn't Minerva say "We are go now from this world, all of us. We can do no more."
Edit: just saw that this has been posted =\

LightRey
10-18-2011, 01:10 AM
Yes, but Desmond hasn't tracked through the female lineage yet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

In the official strategy guide for Brotherhood, it kind of implies that he must find the genetics of Eve. Maybe even have a child with her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The official strategy guide isn't made by Ubisoft, so any implications made by it should really be ignored since they don't know more than the gamers do.

roostersrule2
10-18-2011, 01:41 AM
Maybe it's the same 'she' from 'that's what she said'.

LightRey
10-18-2011, 01:44 AM
Maybe it's the same 'she' from 'that's what she said'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You mean your mom? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

roostersrule2
10-18-2011, 02:07 AM
Maybe it's the same 'she' from 'that's what she said'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You mean your mom? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Nahh mum gave up that business years ago but tell your mum she said they could do it again sometime. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

itsamea-mario
10-18-2011, 06:54 AM

In the official strategy guide for Brotherhood, it kind of implies that he must find the genetics of Eve. Maybe even have a child with her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait, so you want Desmond to go back in time and have a child with one of his ancestors?

LightRey
10-18-2011, 06:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

Wait, so you want Desmond to go back in time and have a child with one of his ancestors? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which doesn't make sense.

dave93vert
10-18-2011, 07:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
4. Will we know why they were running? And if so, who was it that was chasing them?
5. Lastly, will we have anything to do with Adam and Eve at all? Because the Truth Video left AC2 with a whole mind blowing unknown conspiracy that was soon to be solved and told. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

adam, eve, truth vid, are not just a lil part of the story as someone mentioned. it is most of the story. Adam and Eve do not have the capacity in their time to attain an apple, in order to use it to defeat the bad gods (by making the volcano explode and blocking sunlight thus weakening the gods, as per sub 16). Its up to Desmond to attain the apple and then attain the time-travel capacity (has to do with 2012 solstice) and use it to transport the apple to eve at the moment we see and hear her on top of the bulding in the truth vid. please refer to AC conference room pc terminal emails to reference time-travel artifacts/experiments log.

do u really think the mountain volcano is just there in the sequence as gamer decoration? listen to sub 16 when he speaks to des in the void, he explains it quite clearly.

my intuition is overpowering

LightRey
10-18-2011, 07:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
5. Lastly, will we have anything to do with Adam and Eve at all? Because the Truth Video left AC2 with a whole mind blowing unknown conspiracy that was soon to be solved and told. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

adam, eve, truth vid, are not just a lil part of the story as someone mentioned. it is most of the story. Adam and Eve do not have the capacity in their time to attain an apple, in order to use it to defeat the bad gods (by making the volcano explode and blocking sunlight thus weakening the gods, as per sub 16). Its up to Desmond to attain the apple and then attain the time-travel capacity (has to do with 2012 solstice) and use it to transport the apple to eve at the moment we see and hear her on top of the bulding in the truth vid. please refer to AC conference room pc terminal emails to reference time-travel artifacts/experiments log.

do u really think the mountain volcano is just there in the sequence as gamer decoration? listen to sub 16 when he speaks to des in the void, he explains it quite clearly.

my intuition is overpowering </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please stop stating your theory as if it were fact.

dave93vert
10-19-2011, 11:45 AM
Cogito ergo sum: I think, therefore I am

While other knowledge could be a figment of imagination, deception or mistake, the very act of doubting one's own existence serves as proof of the reality of one's own existence, or at least that of one's thought

This proposition, I think, therefore I am, is the first and the most certain which presents itself to whoever conducts his thoughts in order

learn to be happy with yourself http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

HeedfulMass4856
03-10-2013, 10:49 PM
I'm just going to expand on this rather than make a new thread (honestly, I've made too many already), but I'd like to revive this topic for further discussion.

The next modern-day Assassin protagonist will likely be a female, and a descendant of Eve rather the Adam.

Why do I think this? Because there are two things Juno says that leads me to this conclusion:

"There is one who would accompany you through the gate. (Side Note: I think by this, Juno was referring to another person somewhere in the world who, like Desmond, possessed a strong concentration of First Civilization DNA, but unlike Desmond, is a descendant of Eve rather than Adam, and by her saying "would," she could have possibly been saying that if the situation was was slightly different, in ACIII, Desmond would have been accompanied by this descendant of Eve to the Grand Temple (similar to how Eve accompanied Adam in the human rebellion against the First Civilization)) She lies not within our sight." (Side Note: This could simply mean that this descendant of Eve was not currently with the Assassins team, which would fully imply that this descendant is not Rebecca nor was it Lucy.)
"It is done. (Side Note: This could have been Juno saying that by Desmond killing Lucy, there would be no serious complications as Desmond made it to the Grand Temple) The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found. (Side Note: This could be Juno implying that only Eve's descendant remained to be found) Awaken the Sixth. (Side Note: If I'm correct, while Desmond was in the Colosseum Vault, Juno said something to Desmond about him lacking the sixth sense - knowledge. She could have been saying that by Desmond finding Eve's descendant, he would somehow obtain this sixth sense) Go alone. (Side Note: This could simply mean that wherever this descendant is located, Desmond would have had to go alone to find her)

With the following quotes above from Juno, I seriously think that the next modern-day Assassin will likely be a female.

Assassin_M
03-10-2013, 11:25 PM
With the following quotes above from Minerva
Juno....dad

HeedfulMass4856
03-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Juno....dad

Gotcha. I'll try to fix that ("try" because I get the two confused... alot).

EDIT: It should be fixed now... it should be...

Assassin_M
03-10-2013, 11:28 PM
Gotcha. I'll try to fix that ("try" because I get the two confused... alot).
Eh...just think of Juno as the one with a big nose and more revealing clothes....especially at the chest area :|

HeedfulMass4856
03-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Eh...just think of Juno as the one with a big nose and more revealing clothes....especially at the chest area :|

I did some research. Isn't Minerva the one with revealing clothes... especially at the chest area?
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/f/fd/Concept_Art_of_Minerva.jpg (WARNING: this image is pretty revealing)

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 12:15 AM
I did some research. Isn't Minerva the one with revealing clothes... especially at the chest area?
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/f/fd/Concept_Art_of_Minerva.jpg (WARNING: this image is pretty revealing)
Crap :|

I was talking about the game model...not that xD

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 12:16 AM
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/archive/d/dc/20110605171024!Zw-Minerva-3.png

HeedfulMass4856
03-11-2013, 01:01 AM
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/archive/d/dc/20110605171024!Zw-Minerva-3.png

I don't see the difference. The one on the left (who I say is Minerva) still has more revealing clothes, especially in the chest area.

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 01:06 AM
I don't see the difference. The one on the left (who I say is Minerva) still has more revealing clothes, especially in the chest area.
Different angles....Juno has them bigger...you just have to know where to look :|

Juno has more revealing clothes I say :|

LightRey
03-11-2013, 08:24 AM
HAHAHA! Eve's descendant. The theory looks even more ridiculous now...

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 09:09 AM
I think eve was the key to the temple. He didn't have it at ACB which would explain why "she" doesn't "lie within our sight"

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 09:10 AM
The Eve is William miles...

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 09:13 AM
The Eve is William miles...

What does that even mean?

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 09:20 AM
What does that even mean?
The Eve subject 16 was referring to is William Miles....Yes...I know it

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 09:36 AM
What key did his DNA posses, that 16 told of ? But then again, he wasn't there when Ezio met Minerva....... Oh I see, where you're going. But what did he really offer more than go to Egypt and get a key? Even then, Desmond really didn't find William, William found Desmond. I am going to take another wild guess and say it's 16 because Desmond had to find him to get out of his coma.

InfectedNation
03-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Well it's likely that Abstergo had a descendant of Eve at some point - seeing as they had access to the genetic memories of Aveline which they uploaded to the cloud.

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 09:53 AM
What key did his DNA posses, that 16 told of ? But then again, he wasn't there when Ezio met Minerva....... Oh I see, where you're going. But what did he really offer more than go to Egypt and get a key? Even then, Desmond really didn't find William, William found Desmond. I am going to take another wild guess and say it's 16 because Desmond had to find him to get out of his coma.
But 16 is the one who tells Desmond to find Eve at first... (Along with Juno)

So....he`s schizophrenic ? D:

LightRey
03-11-2013, 09:57 AM
But 16 is the one who tells Desmond to find Eve at first... (Along with Juno)

So....he`s schizophrenic ? D:
I don't remember him actually telling Desmond to find Eve, just that her DNA (assuming "her" is referring to Eve) is "the key".

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 09:58 AM
So I it too early to call it a plothole? Unless using William's DNA for templar purposes is the key to something and he is a hermaphrodite that can be referred to as "her" then I see no meaning behind this statement.

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 09:59 AM
I don't remember him actually telling Desmond to find Eve, just that her DNA (assuming "her" is referring to Eve) is "the key".
O yeah....

I stand corrected then...

but I still think it`s William..."there`s one who will accompany you through the gate. she lies not within our sight. awaken the sixth. go. alone"

It`s either William or Clay...."alone" may refer to Clay in the Black Room....the gate may refer to the only new person going with Desmond through the Temple gate...

Hey, dad...
Yeah, Son ?
Juno said you`re a she...kekekeke..
GET IT TOGETHER, KID !!

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 10:56 AM
O yeah....

I stand corrected then...

but I still think it`s William..."there`s one who will accompany you through the gate. she lies not within our sight. awaken the sixth. go. alone"

It`s either William or Clay...."alone" may refer to Clay in the Black Room....the gate may refer to the only new person going with Desmond through the Temple gate...

Hey, dad...
Yeah, Son ?
Juno said you`re a she...kekekeke..
GET IT TOGETHER, KID !!

There's a reason why we never saw Desmond's mom. William is probably Desmond's mom and he married another woman when Desmond was young so Desmond would maintain a normal healthy childhood.

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 11:07 AM
There's a reason why we never saw Desmond's mom. William is probably Desmond's mom and he married another woman when Desmond was young so Desmond would maintain a normal healthy childhood.
William is Desmond`s mom ? 0_o

And....he`s a lesbian ?

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 11:17 AM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Cross It says he only had it because it looked cool maybe they singled him out by out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, he was delusional. He had visions all the time (because of the bleeding effect). He probably thought he got the tattoo during some vision of his, they were apparently a lot like being under the influence of narcotics. He was born from Assassin parents however.

William is Desmond`s mom ? 0_o

And....he`s a lesbian ?

I don't know how you can label a hermaphrodite's orientation. Do you think the mods will mind this little "productive" and "deep" conversation?

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 11:18 AM
I don't know how you can label a hermaphrodite's orientation. Do you think the mods will mind this little "productive" and "deep" conversation?
If you tell me what we`ll talk about exactly >_>

Legendz54
03-11-2013, 11:21 AM

"Find Eve, The key.. Her DNA" They never explained this video properly.

http://youtu.be/I_aZ2-66H6s

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 11:31 AM
If you tell me what we`ll talk about exactly >_>

Orientation of in-between genders, but let's not talk about that. How about the weather?

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Orientation of in-between genders, but let's not talk about that. How about the weather?
it`s cold....like stupid cold...

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 11:38 AM

After 2 weeks of winter here in Egypt, we spent the rest of the season with mild temperature. Winter is probably the best season in Egypt, cause it's the most balanced season.

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 11:40 AM
After 2 weeks of winter here in Egypt, we spent the rest of the season with mild temperature. Winter is probably the best season in Egypt, cause it's the most balanced season.
I remember the freezing mornings...

and we`re so off topic it`s stupid :|

Teegi netkalem masri w neshtem fihom ? wala fakes 5awagat w bta3 ? xP

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 11:42 AM
We malo. Aho ay bed 3alehom we khalas. Akhbar el set el walda wel welad eh? Yeb2a salemli 3alehom 3ashan wahashone awe.

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 11:47 AM
We malo. Aho ay bed 3alehom we khalas. Akhbar el set el walda wel welad eh? Yeb2a salemli 3alehom 3ashan wahashone awe.
w lw 7d sa2al han2olohom e7na on topic... :P

wallahi el set el walda maznoo2a fil da2eri ba2lha kam sana kda w el 3yal ahom....t3alo ya wlad booso 3mmo...

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 11:51 AM
w lw 7d sa2al han2olohom e7na on topic... :P

wallahi el set el walda maznoo2a fil da2eri ba2lha kam sana kda w el 3yal ahom....t3alo ya wlad booso 3mmo...

Za EgubTshan way ov doin sings, man.

Insha'llah tofrag 3al set el walda we mattersh men 3al da2eri. Bas eb3ed 3ane el wad hanafe 3ashan boyo3ad yel3ab fe mana5ero we yed3ak edeh feh sha3re. Walahe el madam beta3takn ma3erfetsh terabe.

God is Egyptian humour much better than this vanilla western crap.

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Za EgubTshan way ov doin sings, man.

Insha'llah tofrag 3al set el walda we mattersh men 3al da2eri. Bas eb3ed 3ane el wad hanafe 3ashan boyo3ad yel3ab fe mana5ero we yed3ak edeh feh sha3re. Walahe el madam beta3takn ma3erfetsh terabe.

God is Egyptian humour much better than this vanilla western crap.
yes of coures, man..

matgebsh seret el madam ya 3m allah ?? manta kont 7elw fil awel...eh elli 7asal ya 3m ? allah ? eh b2a ? wenta betbos 3l wad w howwa beyl3ab fi mana5ero leh asln ? da enta bani2adam mo2ref sa7ee7 ya a5i....seeb el wad yel3ab

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 11:56 AM
yes of coures, man..

matgebsh seret el madam ya 3m allah ?? manta kont 7elw fil awel...eh elli 7asal ya 3m ? allah ? eh b2a ? wenta betbos 3l wad w howwa beyl3ab fi mana5ero leh asln ? da enta bani2adam mo2ref sa7ee7 ya a5i....seeb el wad yel3ab

Maheya el khelfa el mota5alefa zay el wad hanafe ele mewadeya el balad fe dahya. Na2sa kherfan heya?

Escappa
03-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Maheya el khelfa el mota5alefa zay el wad hanafe ele mewadeya el balad fe dahya. Na2sa kherfan heya?

Oh man...I was just about to say that :p

Inte för att översätt hjälpte mycket men ändå, ni egyptier är ju blohingd :p

LightRey
03-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Same here. **** winter won't go away D:

Escappa
03-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Same here. **** winter won't go away D:

Over here we finaly start to see a change, the snow starts to dissapear and the temprature is almost 7*C sometimes (44.6 F*...seriously, can USA just be like the rest of the world sometime. I'm so irritated by that Fahrenheit BS that 4 cm of my blood-vain in my forehead is showing.......1.57 inches -.-' )

LightRey
03-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Over here we finaly start to see a change, the snow starts to dissapear and the temprature is almost 7*C sometimes (44.6 F*...seriously, can USA just be like the rest of the world sometime. I'm so irritated by that Fahrenheit BS that 4 cm of my blood-vain in my forehead is showing.......1.57 inches -.-' )
All hail SI units! D:

Escappa
03-11-2013, 12:17 PM
All hail SI units! D:

Yeah...except Kelvin ;)

Assassin_M
03-11-2013, 12:35 PM
enta shaklak e5wan w hatet3ebni m3ak

LightRey
03-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Yeah...except Kelvin ;)
meh, Kelvin is pretty much the same as degrees Celsius anyway, just with a subtraction.

Escappa
03-11-2013, 12:43 PM
meh, Kelvin is pretty much the same as degrees Celsius anyway, just with a subtraction.

1 kelvin = -272.15 degrees Celsius
Yeah, pretty much the same ;)

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 01:40 PM
enta shaklak e5wan w hatet3ebni m3ak

Tab balash ba2a a5wan deh, 3ashan shetema wehsha awe.

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 01:45 PM

He did say with a subtraction. Actually, the scale is just the same, but Kelvin starts from the absolute value of the celsius scale.

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 01:45 PM

He did say with a subtraction. Actually he's correct, the scale is just the same, but Kelvin starts from the absolute value of the celsius scale.

Escappa
03-11-2013, 02:32 PM
He did say with a subtraction. Actually he's correct, the scale is just the same, but Kelvin starts from the absolute value of the celsius scale.

Srry, I had Farenheit in mind, not Celsius. My misstake. All this scales ;)