PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed the secret crusade

shop44BB33D89
07-01-2011, 03:43 PM
hello i have just found this book today and i'm considering the buy as i'm a die hard ac fan. do any pf you have it yet? is it good? does it spoil ac revelations story? and funnally how long is it?

shop44BB33D89
07-01-2011, 03:43 PM
hello i have just found this book today and i'm considering the buy as i'm a die hard ac fan. do any pf you have it yet? is it good? does it spoil ac revelations story? and funnally how long is it?

twenty_glyphs
07-01-2011, 04:23 PM
I have the book. I like it, but it does seem to be pretty polarizing — people seem to love it or absolutely hate it. Most of the book is a retelling of the first game and Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines, with about 1/3 being new material. It's 450 pages long. I seriously doubt that it spoils Revelations at all. It does set up a few story points in the game, but it's just a setup. There are even a few story points that aren't fully told that sound like they are hints toward some of the Altaïr memories that we will see in Revelations.

iN3krO
07-01-2011, 04:24 PM
1- there is ppl with it already and there is a thread with spoilers of the book.
2- From the spoilers i've read it's a very good book.
3- It's related to AcR.
4- Ask other?