PDA

View Full Version : anyone notice

MiniAssasin
11-10-2007, 07:41 AM
in some of the new videos in the tutorial part of the game to stop altair from wandering from tutorial spots as you go to the edge of the active game area a blue electronic matrix type wall appears and the things past it are all fuzzy and blurred and it says at the bottom losing syncronisation

and when he kills enemies they dissapear in a matricx style effect

just thought it was cool

MiniAssasin
11-10-2007, 07:41 AM
in some of the new videos in the tutorial part of the game to stop altair from wandering from tutorial spots as you go to the edge of the active game area a blue electronic matrix type wall appears and the things past it are all fuzzy and blurred and it says at the bottom losing syncronisation

and when he kills enemies they dissapear in a matricx style effect

just thought it was cool

auntsoesa
11-10-2007, 07:46 AM
i hope thats only in the tutorial that the enemies dissapear.

b-busher
11-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Hey I was wondering you know the guys with the cloaks and the metal helmet things are they the templars.

StealthyFisher
11-10-2007, 08:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b-busher:
Hey I was wondering you know the guys with the cloaks and the metal helmet things are they the templars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No...i'm not so sure about that. Arn't the templars those guys with the Black cloak and with a hood. Ubisoft made a cinematic video showing the templars you guys should remember that.

b-busher
11-10-2007, 08:10 AM
I remember that but their cant be 60 of those guys I think they are those guys cause you have to use you wristblade against them and their is definately more than 1.

Assassin5393
11-10-2007, 08:10 AM
the guys with the white crosses and the 'upside down bucket' helmets are templars, they're quite tough as you can see in the gamespot videos

b-busher
11-10-2007, 08:12 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif thats what I thought too.

auntsoesa
11-10-2007, 08:14 AM
please answer this: do the bodys of dead enemies only dissapear in the tutorial?

MasterNeilson
11-10-2007, 08:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StealthyFisher:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b-busher:
Hey I was wondering you know the guys with the cloaks and the metal helmet things are they the templars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No...i'm not so sure about that. Arn't the templars those guys with the Black cloak and with a hood. Ubisoft made a cinematic video showing the templars you guys should remember that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think those guys in the black cloak with hoods would be The Brotherhood, not templars.

ParanoiD84
11-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Templars have white cloak and a red cross and the Hospitallers have black cloak and a white cross thats history i hope they are the same in the game.

MiniAssasin
11-10-2007, 08:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by auntsoesa:
i hope thats only in the tutorial that the enemies dissapear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have never noticed before but then again he never usually sticks around his kills in videoes

i dont mind either way in tutorials or in the whole game, not like i want to see bodies littering the floor forever, the way i'l play it could get rather cluttered

auntsoesa
11-10-2007, 08:25 AM
ohh srry i thought it was real but it was only an thought of you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

eliteassassin69
11-10-2007, 09:22 AM
not forever. maybe you have a setting? but in other trailers he kills a guy goes to sleep and then wakes up and the dead body hasnt been moved. which is weird....

auntsoesa
11-10-2007, 09:24 AM
yeah thats weird just like in oblivion when there is an dead body somewhere it wont be removed. if its somewhere where no one comes its realistic but in an city it isnt. but i dont care about that so much http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif