PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed 2012

C3G Jester
01-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Hello all,

I just completed Assassin Creed Revelation tonight and I loved the game. In my opinion it needed alittle tweak but other than that, AWESOME.

However, With ACIII coming out next year, Its confusing as to what they will do.

Desmond Miles has been confirmed to be the Main Point of the 2012 game since Ezio is being left to live the rest of his live out R.I.P Ezio.

Are they doing another scene with different characters, locations, missions??

For those who played AC:R, Please listen. The animus was deleted when S16 hugged Miles to save him which is speculated to him giving his memory to Miles. When the animus got deleted, it gave us a chance to play as Ezio in the very final sequence. Could that mean that the Animus is useless now?? Do they have to rewrite the entire program to get the Animus to work?? What will happen is beyond me.

At the end of AC:R, it showed the camera leaving Desmonds body and speed into the cave. If memory serves me right, Its similar to the AC:II Glyphs where they showed a cave with a man and woman running through. I understand that cave goes to the lost civilization location that was destroyed.

But all in all, What is planned?? A mission type similar to Call of Duty, Battlefield and other games like that or are they doing a free roam in a new rewritten animus??

I ask you, the fans, what you think will happen in AC:III. As well as what do you want to see in the game from AC, AC:II, AC:B and this years AC:R??

For the developers: AWESOME JOB. Im impressed with the tough and long work put in this game and it paid off in the end. As well as Multiplayer is way better than Brotherhood. Please keep up the hard work.

Sorry for a really long thread. Im going to go and play some games. Im really looking forward to your ideas, discussions.

Thanks,
Jester

Jamison_J_B
01-01-2012, 07:16 PM
No one knows for sure. Most people want another ancestor, I personally believe that AC III will be Desmond in the present. We'll know more maybe at E3, but most likely toward September or October.

lilshawty741
01-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm pretty sure ubisoft already confirmed that there will be a new ancestor, but I can't remember where. Anyway the game better be huge since it has to introduce a new ancestor and finish Desmond's story. I will be very disappointed if the main storyline without any side stuff is less than 20 hours.
We don't actually know any details about AC3 though.

Kit572
01-01-2012, 08:03 PM
We'll i hope Shao Jun is the next assassin because i wanna know whats in that effing box!! >: (

EDIT: I heard someone say at the end of some asssassins creed game (I think it was a facebook one) the main dude got a vision of some chinese woman and then he left. Idk much about that... care to correct me, anyone?

Voltige2011
01-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Just a heads up, the game is much too new to post something like that without a spoiler tag.

For those who played AC:R, Please listen. The animus was deleted when S16 hugged Miles to save him which is speculated to him giving his memory to Miles. When the animus got deleted, it gave us a chance to play as Ezio in the very final sequence. Could that mean that the Animus is useless now?? Do they have to rewrite the entire program to get the Animus to work?? What will happen is beyond me.

At the end of AC:R, it showed the camera leaving Desmonds body and speed into the cave. If memory serves me right, Its similar to the AC:II Glyphs where they showed a cave with a man and woman running through. I understand that cave goes to the lost civilization location that was destroyed. Atleast white this out.

Jamison_J_B
01-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Kit572:
EDIT: I heard someone say at the end of some asssassins creed game (I think it was a facebook one) the main dude got a vision of some chinese woman and then he left.

Huh? First time I heard about something like that. A vision of a chinese woman?

Subject-22
01-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Voltige2011:
Just a heads up, the game is much too new to post something like that without a spoiler tag.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> For those who played AC:R, Please listen. The animus was deleted when S16 hugged Miles to save him which is speculated to him giving his memory to Miles. When the animus got deleted, it gave us a chance to play as Ezio in the very final sequence. Could that mean that the Animus is useless now?? Do they have to rewrite the entire program to get the Animus to work?? What will happen is beyond me.

At the end of AC:R, it showed the camera leaving Desmonds body and speed into the cave. If memory serves me right, Its similar to the AC:II Glyphs where they showed a cave with a man and woman running through. I understand that cave goes to the lost civilization location that was destroyed. Atleast white this out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed, this is all wrong

Jon253
01-02-2012, 01:49 AM
It seems like they are setting up for a present day scenario for the next game.

-Desmond has been training to become an assassin through the bleeding effect, time to put those skills to use
-The Templars are training an army (multiplayer), so that will probably be the enemy
-This will the last game of the current 2012 story arch so Desmond will have to spend some time out of the Animus to save the world.
-Desmond says he knows what to do now, what else does he need to look for in the past?

AssassinBruno
01-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah you are totally right so that means that probably we will see him out of animus more often trying saving the world than "looking for his past". That doesnt mean that he dont go to the animus but at least we see him more often than hes ancestor
well that is what i think...

naran6142
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM
ya, we prolly will get a lot more desmond gameplay, but a lot of assassin creed in about the history and ancient places so i doubt that we wont see an ancestor

In AC2 they kinda hinted towards desmond being able to control the bleeding effect, so maybe we wont need an animus.

Dunlaw
01-14-2012, 09:20 PM
If the animus is used I think a good location for continuation is Peru or south America during the period when the Spanish began attacking native Mayans and Incas eventually leaving an entire civilization destroyed. It makes sense. Templars fund the Spanish army posting agents in high up positions within the ranks of the Spanish army and leadership. The whole purpose being to find the vaults of the ancient civilization (the ones that came before). Now some new assassin have to fight the Spanish conquistador Templars whilst searching for the vaults themselves.

Kit572
01-18-2012, 06:06 AM
Huh? First time I heard about something like that. A vision of a chinese woman?

Thats what i've heard people say anyway... can't remember where... Don't have much info.

CkSwtos
01-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Of course the animus was not destroyed! It considered De a virus of soome king and put the "antiviruses" to work. That's what it was doing at that point, it was deleting Desmond's consiusness, but when clay sacrifised himself then animus thaought that Des was the one who was deleted and let him be, to finish the final memories of Ezio.Then Ezio gives the synch nexus to Des when he presses into the air and onto Des's shoulder. Otherwise, Desmond's mind would be trapped and he wouldn't be able to wake up from his coma.

lukaszep
01-18-2012, 09:20 PM
argh. It's already confirmed there will be a new ancestor for AC3.