PDA

View Full Version : What do U think about idea : Giacomo Casanova in AC 3 ?

Goxxi
06-16-2011, 05:24 PM
I think he would be a great character for this game.

Giacomo Girolamo Casanova (1725 - 1798) was Venetian adventurer, the priest, musician, soldier, spy, diplomat, FREE MASON,alchemist,numerologist.....etc
There is alot of mystery about him and his life.
Also he met and he knew alot of famous persons from that time like W.A. Mozart, Benjamin Franklin,

He was born in Venice but a good part of his life he spent in Paris and te dies in Republic of Bohemia (today's Chech Republic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

Goxxi
06-16-2011, 05:24 PM
I think he would be a great character for this game.

Giacomo Girolamo Casanova (1725 - 1798) was Venetian adventurer, the priest, musician, soldier, spy, diplomat, FREE MASON,alchemist,numerologist.....etc
There is alot of mystery about him and his life.
Also he met and he knew alot of famous persons from that time like W.A. Mozart, Benjamin Franklin,

He was born in Venice but a good part of his life he spent in Paris and te dies in Republic of Bohemia (today's Chech Republic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

breedlove94
06-16-2011, 07:14 PM
That sounds really awesome. I'm already giddy about the possibility of sending Charlotte Corday to assassinate John Paul Marat, or sticking the hidden blade into Robspierre jaw http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif If Ezio's libido is passed down through his descendents, it would be interesting to see the French ancestor get into a love triangle with Cassanova

GunnarGunderson
06-16-2011, 07:59 PM
If Casanova was a Free Mason then he was a templar

breedlove94
06-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Don't be so sure. The easily recognizable symbol for masonry is the "square and compasses" bears a striking resemblance with the Assassin's Brotherhood symbol. Besides "Freemason" doesnt equal "Templar".Those theories are actually misinterpetations and purposeful misinformation by those against them . In fact the freemasons were persecuted by the Catholic Church and totalitarian dictatorships. All these characteristics points them in the opposite direction, towards the Assassins.
Whew! got off track a bit, anyway, Cassanova? is that who we're talking about? Yeah Cassanova, he would be like Leonardo da Vinci, except, you know, without the bi-curiousness

El_Sjietah
06-17-2011, 01:40 AM
They probably won't come back to Italy in AC3.

And thank god for that.

Sun.Tzu.GE
06-17-2011, 01:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by breedlove94:
Don't be so sure. The easily recognizable symbol for masonry is the "square and compasses" bears a striking resemblance with the Assassin's Brotherhood symbol. Besides "Freemason" doesnt equal "Templar".Those theories are actually misinterpetations and purposeful misinformation by those against them . In fact the freemasons were persecuted by the Catholic Church and totalitarian dictatorships. All these characteristics points them in the opposite direction, towards the Assassins.
Whew! got off track a bit, anyway, Cassanova? is that who we're talking about? Yeah Cassanova, he would be like Leonardo da Vinci, except, you know, without the bi-curiousness </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to disagree.Although the assassins symbol resembles the square and compass,the eye in the pyramid is also a known freemason symbol and in the game it's clearly not related to the assassins.

So Cassanova would be a templar ....

ace3001
06-17-2011, 05:10 AM
I dunno what you guys think but IMO, three consecutive games with an Italian main character is enough. We need a totally different Assassin. Besides, usually the Assassin main character we play is a fictional character, and not a historical one, right?

phil.llllll
06-17-2011, 07:56 AM
Someone I'd love to see in an AC is Friedrich Nietzsche. Though I doubt that would be possible considering where and the period he lived in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
They probably won't come back to Italy in AC3.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, definitely not. I'm not sure why anyone would want to tread old ground anyway - actually I would mind maybe if AC3 was modern day with cities all throughout the world. I doubt they'll be able to go for that kind of scope though.

Goxxi
06-17-2011, 10:52 AM
I agree , I agree that was enough of Italy and Renaissance, although I really liked that setting I think 2 games were quite enough , but Casanova has spent his life mostly by traveling (Paris, Istanbul, London, Greece, Bohemia.....etc), especially he spent a good part of his life in Paris where he was a very close with King Louis XV and where he had a very important role.

Also Casanova's claimed that he was alchemist and that he has some super-natural powers , so It's very possible that hes possesed a Piece of Eden.

Black_Widow9
06-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>