PDA

View Full Version : Show your support for Future Soldier on the PC

jay_rab
08-26-2011, 03:35 PM
I can not tell you of any other Ubisoft series or any other game that I have been more loyal to.
As I know this is true for others as well there is petition that makes no claims of banning ubisoft or going on a rant.. simple it says that we would like Future Soldier on the PC.

Hope you will be able to share your support as much as I am:http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-release-ghost-recon-future-soldier-for-the-pc

ecma4
08-29-2011, 10:39 AM
I appreciate your effort, but I don't have much faith in these petitions. UBI's made up their mind already, we're just waiting/hoping for them to fill us in.

kenshin777
09-11-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm all in for a PC version of Future Soldier!!!

kalenath
09-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by kenshin777:
I'm all in for a PC version of Future Soldier!!!

Too bad Ubisoft isn't.

GamblerFEX
11-29-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm very sorry the recent decision by Ubisoft. It looks like an AAA game, and should sell well despite of rampant piracy on the PC. If they would treat the customers fair with a better DRM, like Dragon Age or Starcraft 2 where you can play even if offline but you don't get any achievements. Or have a strict DRM in the first few months but then remove it later it wouldn't scare people off from buying their games.

It's not that every game eventually gets cracked, but how long the DRM holds. If it holds for a couple of months, statistics show the games sell A LOT more. The so-called zero-day releases is the worst hurting sales the most. As disappointed as I am, games without any copy protection sell the worst (hawx vs hawx 2). If people can't pirate the game, many buy it.

I really REALLY hope developers and publishers find a way to keep their games safe from torrent sites for a few months, and then remove this DRM in a future patch. I often enjoy old games like quake 3, freelancer, Baldur's Gate etc and it would be very sad if I couldn't play those because the publisher have shut down the big brother online "service."

BSR_RuGGBuTT
12-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Piracy is a BS excuse. BF3 isn't doing too bad with it's sales, and it's anti-piracy measures. UBI doesn't want to produce PC games, period. What's funny is that UBI thinks that console gamers don't pirate their games. Lulz.