PDA

View Full Version : This is Weird!!!

ytareh
01-26-2006, 05:46 PM
I was searching for a site on WW2 stuff(guns etc)when I was directed to a site called www dot dogluvers dot com.OK now stop s******ing the dirty minded ones ,this seems at first to be a normal site about dog breeds.But it also seesm to incorporate a massive general encyclopaedia.Try typing "Spitfire" into the search box and you'll be surprised at how much info comes up .And there are the common "underlined"(linkable/clickable) style words which have info on them too.Eg in the Spitfire section you can click on the 0.303 link about its MGs and that tells you all about ammo.....I even managed to link my way to a write up on the Dads Army comedy series that way!!!
So is this legit/interesting/weird or what?

ytareh
01-26-2006, 05:46 PM
I was searching for a site on WW2 stuff(guns etc)when I was directed to a site called www dot dogluvers dot com.OK now stop s******ing the dirty minded ones ,this seems at first to be a normal site about dog breeds.But it also seesm to incorporate a massive general encyclopaedia.Try typing "Spitfire" into the search box and you'll be surprised at how much info comes up .And there are the common "underlined"(linkable/clickable) style words which have info on them too.Eg in the Spitfire section you can click on the 0.303 link about its MGs and that tells you all about ammo.....I even managed to link my way to a write up on the Dads Army comedy series that way!!!
So is this legit/interesting/weird or what?

BaldieJr
01-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Do you see the word "wikipedia" anywhere in those pages? Sounds like you've discovered the internets soul.