PDA

View Full Version : Game/Server Info please

ZENMS
01-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Ok I loaded the game, as stand alone as I do not have the others and cant seem to be able to find a server.

Where is a list of servers for standalone installs?

ZENMS
01-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Ok I loaded the game, as stand alone as I do not have the others and cant seem to be able to find a server.

Where is a list of servers for standalone installs?

zoinks_
01-21-2006, 05:36 PM
most people use hyperlobby. download and install hyperlobby client.
http://hyperfighter.sk/index.php

check out the upper right of the web page to see how many are logged in. then compare pf stand alone with forgotten battles.

welcome to the forums.

ZENMS
01-21-2006, 07:38 PM
thanks dood! d/l and installed, not many people there am rather surprised.... only a few servers too. How many servers are there with the merged setup? Might have to buy the other games if there are more servers that way!

Tully__
01-22-2006, 03:47 AM
There are usually well over 30 DF servers at HL, though in the quieter times only 5-10 of them will have more than two players in them. Also during the busy periods on weekends there're coops starting fairly frequently and organised online wars (most of the organised wars are for registered competitors only).

zoinks_
01-22-2006, 07:00 AM
if you connect/select game
then click on forgotten battles

you can view the servers though not join...until you MERGE.

Troll2k
01-22-2006, 07:50 AM
There are some PF standalone servers at ubi.com.You need the ubi game service to access the games.

If you go to ubi.com and click on online games on the left you will see all the different games.Find PF and click on play.It will probably tell you you do not have the game service software loaded.do you want to install now.Say yes and it will install it for you.Then you should be good to go.

My guess is that it is at least a 10 to 1 ratio of merged to standalone.