PDA

View Full Version : AC:Brotherhood PC Da Vinci Disappearance Special Contents

IMRicko
03-25-2011, 06:24 AM
Hello everyone

I just got my Brotherhood for my PC today. Well this game on pc looks pretty sick, the graphic looks awesome and the gameplay is even better.

However i realized about something. I have redeemed the da vinci disappearance DLC from UPLAY and it was successful. I went to the multiplayer section and i can see all the new 4 new characters like Dama rosa, Marquis, pariah and knight. But, on youtube,i saw people that bought the dlc for their consoles got even more contents like free harlequin and officer multiplayer characters, ezio's drachen armor and the 2 templar lairs. But for my case, i didn't get any of those special contents. I only got the 4 characters WITHOUT harlequin and officer, no drachen armor or templar lairs. Is this happening to any pc gamers here?

p.s: sorry for my awful english http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

IMRicko
03-25-2011, 06:24 AM
Hello everyone

I just got my Brotherhood for my PC today. Well this game on pc looks pretty sick, the graphic looks awesome and the gameplay is even better.

However i realized about something. I have redeemed the da vinci disappearance DLC from UPLAY and it was successful. I went to the multiplayer section and i can see all the new 4 new characters like Dama rosa, Marquis, pariah and knight. But, on youtube,i saw people that bought the dlc for their consoles got even more contents like free harlequin and officer multiplayer characters, ezio's drachen armor and the 2 templar lairs. But for my case, i didn't get any of those special contents. I only got the 4 characters WITHOUT harlequin and officer, no drachen armor or templar lairs. Is this happening to any pc gamers here?

p.s: sorry for my awful english http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

shop27C171CB8
03-25-2011, 07:13 AM
All depends on what edition you purchased.
I myself have the Deluxe Digital Edition and got all the things you mentioned you don't have.

Sanctus91
03-25-2011, 07:41 AM
i got the templar lairs

IMRicko
03-25-2011, 07:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shop27C171CB8:
I myself have the Deluxe Digital Edition and got all the things you mentioned you don't have. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mine is only the standard pc edition :P not a rich *** person haha

Dizlol
03-25-2011, 09:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ricko992008:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shop27C171CB8:
I myself have the Deluxe Digital Edition and got all the things you mentioned you don't have. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mine is only the standard pc edition :P not a rich *** person haha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then u won't get the CE bonusses.

El_Sjietah
03-25-2011, 10:38 AM
You should still have the Templar Lairs though. They're activated by a seperate code. Look for a flyer behind the manuel in the DVD box.

Mr_Shade
03-25-2011, 10:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
You should still have the Templar Lairs though. They're activated by a seperate code. Look for a flyer behind the manuel in the DVD box. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you buy the Standard edition - you do not get the lairs or the Harlequin or Officer.

Those items are only on the special editions, such as the codex or deluxe.

Some stores did carry a 'Special Edition' which came with one lair and the officer.

However the standard version comes with only the Da Vinci DLC

El_Sjietah
03-25-2011, 11:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
You should still have the Templar Lairs though. They're activated by a seperate code. Look for a flyer behind the manuel in the DVD box. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you buy the Standard edition - you do not get the lairs or the Harlequin or Officer.

Those items are only on the special editions, such as the codex or deluxe.

Some stores did carry a 'Special Edition' which came with one lair and the officer.

However the standard version comes with only the Da Vinci DLC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that's true for the console versions, but is it true for the PC version as well?

Because I'm pretty sure I bought the standard edition and I just finished playing the templar lairs.

Mr_Shade
03-25-2011, 11:49 AM

I know that's true for the console versions, but is it true for the PC version as well?

Because I'm pretty sure I bought the standard edition and I just finished playing the templar lairs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your not confusing the Romulus Lairs?

It is according to Ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1067519/m/8501077119 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/8501077119)

You only get the Bonus content [lairs inc] - via Bonus Code.

If you don't have a code - in special Editions Like Codex / Digital deluxe [or Auditore] you wont get the content...

Some stores did offer codes for pre-ordering though.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

But as far as the Standard Edition goes - it should only have the Da Vinci DLC - which you download via Uplay http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Consoles version of the Da Vinci, come with the Officer and Harliquin - plus the Templar lairs.

The PC's does not. [you get them via bonus codes]

El_Sjietah
03-25-2011, 11:57 AM
I stand corrected.

No idea what I bought then, but I'm not complaining.

jag272
03-25-2011, 12:32 PM
ye pc standard version doesnt come with the extras. what you saw on the console with the dlc is console exclusive since the ppl who bought bonus editions had the characters for what 4 months. this offer might be carried over to pc in 4 months or so (i hope so anyway) but thats up to ubi to decide although itd be a bit strange for them to open it up to console after a few months and not pc a few months after pc release but we'll just have to wait and see

Mr_Shade
03-25-2011, 12:40 PM
One of the reason's could be time..

Console owners who bought the special editions - have had access to the bonus content for 5 months.

The DLC is also paid for content on the consoles.

PC owners who bought the special editions have not - it would not be fair on them to release it to everyone for no extra cost http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

IMRicko
03-25-2011, 05:24 PM
I didn't get any templar lairs symbol on the map or bonus code sheet in the game box haha. Well i guess just gonna stick with all the multiplayer characters that i have even though i was hoping to play as harlequin. Thanks all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Elmomick
03-25-2011, 06:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ricko992008:
Mine is only the standard pc edition :P not a rich *** person haha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the Pre Order version of steam(Contains Digital Deluxe Version) had the same price as the default game is now

jag272
03-26-2011, 06:01 AM
ye price is a problem too. i put that in my message but it seems to have been cut out.

anyway as you said console has to pay for dlc while pc gets dlc free.

however do you think there might be a chance of a bonus for the followers of the series? i myself have 1,2 and bloodlines and brotherhood now aswell. obviously its brilliant just to watch the story develop but still XD

either way i dont mind too much because the series has been brilliant so far so i dont mind about missing a few bonuses.

anyway ubi should concentrate on the more important things like the matchmaking problems rather than worrying about whether to give standard pc edition the new characters.

brilliant game and cant wait for the next game =)

Sanctus91
03-26-2011, 10:57 AM
i am positively sure that i got the lairs i did one and got gold as the templar treasure and i have standard edition