PDA

View Full Version : is aces expansion still available?

jusitn_wood
03-13-2006, 05:17 PM
hi i'm totally hooked on pacific fighters and IL2 forgotten battles.... i play them everyday for last lear. My only problem is i can't buy or even order the aces over europe expansion, so i can't make a merged install. So i can't play online cause all the servers are merged. also i don't get to fly the extra planes available in the merged install. is there any way of getting aces?

jusitn_wood
03-13-2006, 05:17 PM
hi i'm totally hooked on pacific fighters and IL2 forgotten battles.... i play them everyday for last lear. My only problem is i can't buy or even order the aces over europe expansion, so i can't make a merged install. So i can't play online cause all the servers are merged. also i don't get to fly the extra planes available in the merged install. is there any way of getting aces?

F19_Orheim
03-13-2006, 05:39 PM
there will soon be a DVD realease with all the titles on one disc. Grapevine says it will hit the market at the end of this month

foxyboy1964
03-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Just a thought, but are you sure its "Aces Over Europe" you are looking for? The OFFICIAL expansion pack for Forgotten Battles is called Ace Expansion Pack. Many people have bought similar sounding third party software by mistake.

major_setback
03-14-2006, 04:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foxyboy1964:
Just a thought, but are you sure its "Aces Over Europe" you are looking for? The OFFICIAL expansion pack for Forgotten Battles is called Ace Expansion Pack. Many people have bought similar sounding third party software by mistake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, don't get anything called just 'Aces'.

The merged mega pack of FB/PF and the Aces Expansion Pack is due for release this month, though it could be delayed once more. It will only cost about 15 pounds (26 dollars) !
<A HREF="http://www.play.com/play247.asp?source=677&page=title&Cur=257&r=PC&title=866127" TARGET=_blank>http://www.play.com/play247.asp?source=677&page=title&C...57&r=PC&title=866127
</A>

It seems like the mega pack will be called 'Il2 Complete Edition'.

MadRuski
03-14-2006, 04:26 AM
about the DVD, will it be released in australia? any clue