PDA

View Full Version : Aces' Artwork: IL-2MAT/Manager and 3.01 patch

Aces_High_2
11-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Hi all,

I can confirm that IL2-MAT works just fine with the new executables included in the v3.01 patch.
If you intend to use the new fatster loading executable named il2fb_new.exe then simply rename il2fb.exe to something else eg. il2fb_old.exe then renamed il2fb_new.exe to il2fb.exe. Launch the game and IL2-MAT will display your choice of markings as chosen in IL2-MAT Manager.

I'm extremely impressed with the new patch, lots of really nice additions such as the new view distance graphics and also it loads in a flash which helps IL2-MAT do its file loading in the background.

Hats off to Oleg and his team.

Best Regards

Aces

Aces_High_2
11-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Hi all,

I can confirm that IL2-MAT works just fine with the new executables included in the v3.01 patch.
If you intend to use the new fatster loading executable named il2fb_new.exe then simply rename il2fb.exe to something else eg. il2fb_old.exe then renamed il2fb_new.exe to il2fb.exe. Launch the game and IL2-MAT will display your choice of markings as chosen in IL2-MAT Manager.

I'm extremely impressed with the new patch, lots of really nice additions such as the new view distance graphics and also it loads in a flash which helps IL2-MAT do its file loading in the background.

Hats off to Oleg and his team.

Best Regards

Aces