PDA

View Full Version : Save problem

Grimmjow62010
05-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Hello.I recently had to format my PC and AC Brotherhood was deleted.I reinstalled both ACII and AC Brotherhood but even though in ACII I retrieved all my saves,unfortunatelly it seems that in AC Brotherhood the above did not happen.Please is there anything I can do?It took me really a long time to achieve 100% synchronization and i think it would be a pity to lose all of it.Please notify me A.S.A.P.Thank you in advance.

Grimmjow62010
05-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Hello.I recently had to format my PC and AC Brotherhood was deleted.I reinstalled both ACII and AC Brotherhood but even though in ACII I retrieved all my saves,unfortunatelly it seems that in AC Brotherhood the above did not happen.Please is there anything I can do?It took me really a long time to achieve 100% synchronization and i think it would be a pity to lose all of it.Please notify me A.S.A.P.Thank you in advance.

KingDaniel0
05-21-2011, 09:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grimmjow62010:
Hello.I recently had to format my PC and AC Brotherhood was deleted.I reinstalled both ACII and AC Brotherhood but even though in ACII I retrieved all my saves,unfortunatelly it seems that in AC Brotherhood the above did not happen.Please is there anything I can do?It took me really a long time to achieve 100% synchronization and i think it would be a pity to lose all of it.Please notify me A.S.A.P.Thank you in advance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For Brotherhood, you might find the saved progress here. The Saved games are located under the following folders. Just see if you still have them or not, because you have already done a Format of your PC:

For Win7 and Vista:
C:\Users\&lt;your USERNAME&gt;\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves.

For Win XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\&lt;your USERNAME&gt;\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves.

You can also have a look here, if necessary, i.e. C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Grimmjow62010
05-22-2011, 03:20 AM
No help dude.I searched the file and there was only the save which was was created yesterday when the game run....Is there anything else I can do?I thought I could retrieve the save from the Internet but...

KingDaniel0
05-22-2011, 08:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grimmjow62010:
No help dude.I searched the file and there was only the save which was was created yesterday when the game run....Is there anything else I can do?I thought I could retrieve the save from the Internet but... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest, I'm not sure I can help you with this. Brotherhood uses a different Saving System unlike AC2.

But I'm giving you a Saved game file of some other Gamer. It may or may not be of much help. COPY this 'ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0.SAV' file inside the SAVES folder.....

Just give it a try, if you wish, and see how much progress this gamer has made ? According to him, Everything is unlocked except the Guild Challenges ?

I've uploaded the file here:

http://www.2shared.com/file/lU...ERHOODSAVEGAME0.html (http://www.2shared.com/file/lUHWdkPG/ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0.html)

------------------------------------------------------

Grimmjow62010
05-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Good friend I can't believe what you just gave me.Thank you very much.It works just fine.It lacks the guild challenges and the achievements but that I can handle.You've just saved me so much time and trouble.Thank you very much again.

KingDaniel0
05-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Good friend I can't believe what you just gave me.Thank you very much.It works just fine.It lacks the guild challenges and the achievements but that I can handle.You've just saved me so much time and trouble.Thank you very much again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Ok, I'm glad that Saved game file worked out for you. But this time, try to make a Backup of all your Saves, to avoid losing any progress.

Best Wishes, and Happy Gaming !

---------------------------------------------------------