PDA

View Full Version : Limited edition question

Stedmister
08-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Anyone know if the Canadian counterparts of EB Games, and Best will have the LE, or is this US only?

Stedmister
08-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Anyone know if the Canadian counterparts of EB Games, and Best will have the LE, or is this US only?

Reverend Vader
08-11-2005, 09:44 AM
I was wondering if the Canadian retailers might end up with the UK Collector's Edition instead...

Most likely, they will carry the US Limited Edition in addition to the regular edition... That is, assuming the Limited Edition is stocked by the (major) retailers...

I'd better check. (There's still only one version showing up at Amazon.com... but the info isn't accurate at this point for either of them.)

If they stock it at a retailer in the US, it should be available at the same retailer in Canada...

Should...

Stedmister
08-14-2005, 11:34 PM
thanks, I check with my local EB and the only one there gettin is End of Ages, but the guy said the price was $59, so I didn't know whether it was the collectors edition or not, an yway I order it from UBI.com, at least I know I'll be getting a copy, even thought I be paying a little more. (I just hope they don't screw up like last time, and send me two, had to pay UPS twice for the exchange rate.)

dawnadunn
08-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Information for the Canadians out there..!!

I called EB Games today...and...they indicated that they were getting in the "standard" MYST V. (Personally...I think they are wrong and will most likely get the Limited Edition.)

I also phoned Best Buy...and...they indicated that they would be getting in ALL three versions. The "Standard", the "Limited", and the Collector's Edition. YIPPPEEE..!!!

Although...they didn't seem to know if they were getting the European version or the U.S. version of the Collector's Edition.

If any Canadians can get a definitive answer about the Collector's Edition here in Canada...passing that info on to the rest of us Canucks would be very much appreciated.

(ppsssttt..!! I want the Artwork that is included in the U.S. version. I sure hope that is what BestBuy will be getting..!!)

Alahmnat
08-20-2005, 07:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dawnadunn:
I called EB Games today...and...they indicated that they were getting in the "standard" MYST V. (Personally...I think they are wrong and will most likely get the Limited Edition.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Disagreeing with a company's stock room is generally a bad habit http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I also phoned Best Buy...and...they indicated that they would be getting in ALL three versions. The "Standard", the "Limited", and the Collector's Edition. YIPPPEEE..!!!

Although...they didn't seem to know if they were getting the European version or the U.S. version of the Collector's Edition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The US Collectors Edition IS the Limited Edition...