PDA

View Full Version : NVM!

Tha-Joker93
11-21-2010, 05:50 PM
I live in holland, and i pre-orderd AC: Brotherhood, and i didn't get the code for the harlequinn. I just got the normal edition with nothing in it. And i mailed the shop where i bought it 'www.gamesshoppen.nl' and they say they didn't knew that you have the code for the harlequinn if you'd pre-orderd. And that's strange cuz other friends of mine pre-orderd the game and they DID GET the harlequinn. So i'm really bummed out, 'cuz i want the harlequinn so bad, so if there is anyone who has the code for the harlequinn or if someone know how to obtain it, i'm willing to pay for it. [Not if you know how to obtain it]. Or if there will be a DLC or something let me know.
PLEASE I WANT THE HARLEQUINN SO FREAKIN' BAD!!

-------------------

GT: KrazY GizMo

P.S. Sorry for double posting but i want the harlequinn so freakin' bad!!

Tha-Joker93
11-21-2010, 05:50 PM
I live in holland, and i pre-orderd AC: Brotherhood, and i didn't get the code for the harlequinn. I just got the normal edition with nothing in it. And i mailed the shop where i bought it 'www.gamesshoppen.nl' and they say they didn't knew that you have the code for the harlequinn if you'd pre-orderd. And that's strange cuz other friends of mine pre-orderd the game and they DID GET the harlequinn. So i'm really bummed out, 'cuz i want the harlequinn so bad, so if there is anyone who has the code for the harlequinn or if someone know how to obtain it, i'm willing to pay for it. [Not if you know how to obtain it]. Or if there will be a DLC or something let me know.
PLEASE I WANT THE HARLEQUINN SO FREAKIN' BAD!!

-------------------

P.S. Sorry for double posting but i want the harlequinn so freakin' bad!!

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Different stores offer different bonuses.

If the store wasn't advertising the harlequin, they probably didn't get it.

TheXenon
11-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Game stop gave us this thing with the Harlequin code for XBOX and PS3 so if you're on XBOX you can have my code cause I only used the PS3 one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Tha-Joker93
11-22-2010, 05:42 PM
I WANT THE HARLEQUINN FREAKIN' BAD!! TheXenon I want your code. PLEASE? =D

--------

Tha-Joker93
11-23-2010, 04:29 AM
Please I Want Your Harlequinn Code<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheXenon:
Game stop gave us this thing with the Harlequin code for XBOX and PS3 so if you're on XBOX you can have my code cause I only used the PS3 one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Black_Widow9
11-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please use the Edit button to change your existing post. Double posting is against the Forum Rules.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ubiannas555
01-20-2011, 01:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tha-Joker93:

please could i have the code please i beg you

--------

GT: KrazY GizMo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

notafanboy
01-20-2011, 01:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tha-Joker93:

--------

GT: KrazY GizMo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i would not give him the code thexenon , he whines like a little kid...

Ass4ssin8me
01-21-2011, 04:24 AM
I was thinking the same, thing... I think threads, asking, for other peoples codes should be against the rules, and locked. They are just SPAM. People should just look on E-bay etc. Ah, well I don't make the rules. Why worry about something I can't change I guess?

@ubiannass555 Why did you, just quote that for no reason?

ThaWhistle
01-21-2011, 09:46 AM
its either a seconday account by the original guy, or some new person also trying to get it.

Keith.El
01-21-2011, 02:07 PM
My local HMV (here in Dublin) still has a copy or two of their own special edition (including Harlequinn & Acqueduct map) so if you want it "so freakin bad" you cam send me 55e and I'll post ya a copy of the game! Lol