PDA

View Full Version : Skipping a part of the game?

sensationikke
11-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi all,

Long time ago I finished AC and then my pc crashed, I installed it again but after while my computer crashed again (something was wrong with my hard disk). While searching the problem (din't knew it was my hard disk) i had to test the computer but i crashed about 3 times more. I've played the game half like 4 times and 1 time full.

Now my question:
Can't I just skip parts of the game untill memory bloc 4 or later. So I can go in more fun fights with countering, grab break,... .

Sensa

sensationikke
11-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi all,

Long time ago I finished AC and then my pc crashed, I installed it again but after while my computer crashed again (something was wrong with my hard disk). While searching the problem (din't knew it was my hard disk) i had to test the computer but i crashed about 3 times more. I've played the game half like 4 times and 1 time full.

Now my question:
Can't I just skip parts of the game untill memory bloc 4 or later. So I can go in more fun fights with countering, grab break,... .

Sensa

Crash_Plague
11-21-2008, 02:54 PM
I don't think so.

The only way that you would be able to is if someone who has a PC version gives you a save file that they just so happen to have at that point.

Or, if you literally just want to do the fights (and not get the story) you could download a 100% save game from somewhere I assume.

lilkanyon
11-28-2008, 11:42 AM
I'd love to skip over the 'doctor' storylines myself, they take forever and after playing full through about 5 times, they get old but no go http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Give me Altair and let Desmond take a nap, the loser...lol