PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] How to proceed in Third Echelon after detonating C4?

zoethout
05-09-2010, 04:35 PM
I jump over the desk and run into the corridor left.
Tried numerous times.
The guards need only one shot at me, even while I'm running.
Is there a specific way to get past this into safetyway?
Thanks

zoethout
05-09-2010, 04:35 PM
I jump over the desk and run into the corridor left.
Tried numerous times.
The guards need only one shot at me, even while I'm running.
Is there a specific way to get past this into safetyway?
Thanks

sameer_monier
05-09-2010, 04:46 PM
don't run into them, once you face the hall just turn right and start running as hell, and near the door (that sliding down) slide fast, they wouldn't even know you were there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

AniDavino
05-09-2010, 04:49 PM
I was having difficulties with this as well, but eventually got past it.

I hid in front of the desk until the guard looked away, jumped over the desk, (you can knock that guard out real fast if you don't want him shooting you in the back), ran to the left, through the door, hid from the guards using the pilars to the right in the next room until they went past me and then I hurried through the last door.

Hope it helps =)

darkzero7
05-09-2010, 09:29 PM
i hop the desk, open fire on the guy in front, turn left sprint down the hall and lob frags.

opening fire on the first guy may hit him so he stumbles, or force him to duck for cover, and a well aimed frag kills the goons at the end of the hall, and you are home free. Sprinting the whole way of course

secret777
05-10-2010, 07:34 AM
I have used portable emp and then I killed them with a pistol

Compassghost
05-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Proximity mines make this area hilariously easy. Toss one over the desk into the room next to the door, and then toss the second one down the hall. Use them like super-frags. Because they are super-frags.

zoethout
05-10-2010, 08:02 AM
Thank you guys for all the tips http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I'll try tem out when I replay the game.
In the meantime, addicted as I am, I had to continue playing, so I set the difficulty to easy LOL, which made a huge difference, namely real easy!