PDA

View Full Version : 51/38 campains

Colwell1199
07-27-2004, 12:34 PM
hello all,

1stpost on the general discussion so please bare with me. Has someone made any type of campains for the p-51 or p-38 and where could i find them at? also i'm having problems running the game off my AEP cd but can play it off my FB cd, am i missing anything by not playing il-2 off the AEP cd like campains? i'm pretty sure i have all the planes.

Thanks for your help.

Colwell1199
07-27-2004, 12:34 PM
hello all,

1stpost on the general discussion so please bare with me. Has someone made any type of campains for the p-51 or p-38 and where could i find them at? also i'm having problems running the game off my AEP cd but can play it off my FB cd, am i missing anything by not playing il-2 off the AEP cd like campains? i'm pretty sure i have all the planes.

Thanks for your help.

ucanfly
07-27-2004, 01:25 PM
As long as you installed AEP correctly you should have all plnes and missions. As far as Western Front 38 and 51 campaigns - GOTCHA! There are none in AEP!?

Of course you can buy Battle over Europe from Just Flight for 30 bucks (includes skins and dynamic campaign) or get Paul Lowengrin's Dynamic Casmpaign generater (DCG) at Lowengrin.com for free. There are several campaigns at netwings.org for P-38 and P-51 - "On our way to Victory" and "Fork Tailed Devils" come to mind.

Colwell1199
07-27-2004, 03:30 PM
thanks for the info. i've never heard of battle over europe, is that an add-on for FB or is that a box set game?

Thanks again