PDA

View Full Version : Lebill's tail numbers

lkemling
06-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Just was wondering' Were Lebill's tail numbers skins for the Japanese fighters ever made available for download and if so where can they be found?
I have had the screen shots showing a few when he first did these and always thought they were really sharp looking.

lkemling
06-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Just was wondering' Were Lebill's tail numbers skins for the Japanese fighters ever made available for download and if so where can they be found?
I have had the screen shots showing a few when he first did these and always thought they were really sharp looking.

TgD Thunderbolt56
06-18-2007, 08:25 AM
hehe...you mean she. Send her a pm. She still comes around occassionally.

LEBillfish
06-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Not sure what you are asking for?...Do you mean the Japanese telltales I posted or? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif I'm assuming that is what you mean, and those are not my work yet actually the real markings of Japanese "Army" fighters....However they are not skins (and I have no way of adding unit markings like those that I know of unless they are full skins....That would have to be done by 1c and I'd not count on that.

LEBillfish
06-24-2007, 12:14 PM
So.....that answer your question or not?

lkemling
06-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Yes it does' thanks so much for the reply.
Ijust thought the tail marking you posted were really quite cool and different looking.
Sorry it took me a bit to reply but have been busy with sad family business.And messing around with IL2 1946 for a distraction.