PDA

View Full Version : BOB preview - demo

XPCorba
07-18-2006, 03:47 AM
Hello,

i see announce of BOB release for september,
but single demo or game preview must coming before.

News about this ?

Best Regards

XPCorba
07-18-2006, 03:47 AM
Hello,

i see announce of BOB release for september,
but single demo or game preview must coming before.

News about this ?

Best Regards

MO_JOJO
07-18-2006, 03:52 AM
Where are you hearing this news? Is that a world-wide release, or just Eastern Hemisphere?

Also, What is the most significant advantage of BOB over what we have? I'm not interested in those battles, so I would only buy it out of curiosity or technical advancements to PF. I wonder if you'll be able to load PF onto BOB to get the technical improvements, if any.

JG53Harti
07-18-2006, 04:07 AM
planned BOB-release is November

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Ubisoft announce Storm of War: Battle of Britain

Today Ubisoft, one of the world€s largest video game publishers, announces Storm of War: Battle of Britain, to come in November 2006 for PCs worldwide. Storm of War: Battle of Britain is the first instalment in the new Storm of War franchise from award-winning developer Maddox Games. Ubisoft and Maddox games previously collaborated on the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik and Pacific Fighters games.

In Storm of War: Battle of Britain, players will take to the skies during the famous Battle of Britain. Using classic World War II planes, the game offers a variety of historical missions through solo campaigns or online combat and cooperation. Storm of War: Battle of Britain includes a new 3D engine and damage model technology, enabling genre newcomers to enjoy a smooth ride thanks to a state-of-the-art flight simulator and scalable gameplay.

€œThe Maddox series of flight simulators became instant references of the genre and we know that PC gamers are eagerly awaiting the next occasion to ride the skies,€ said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for North America at Ubisoft. €œStorm of War: Battle of Britain guarantees a thrilling ride; it is the genuine heir to flight simulator hall-of-famer IL-2.€

€œWe€ve invested our time and talent to create new technology so players will be stunned by the quality of Storm of War: Battle of Britain,€ said Oleg Maddox, creator of the acclaimed IL-2 series. €œOur collaboration with Ubisoft has been very fruitful and we€re sure that gamers will be excited to join the €˜proud few€ in this recreation of an important battle of the Second World War.€

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

XPCorba
07-18-2006, 04:13 AM
thanks, it is november, not septembre, sniff
Two month more.

bye