PDA

View Full Version : just one question

manutdhimanshu2
11-14-2010, 05:10 AM
is AS:B using the online pass system

this my first post here,i couldnt think of abetter place to ask this.
had a horrible thing with online passes for me,they didnt work for both fifa 11,svr11
and i ended up spending $10 for fifa 11 online.

manutdhimanshu2
11-14-2010, 05:10 AM
is AS:B using the online pass system

this my first post here,i couldnt think of abetter place to ask this.
had a horrible thing with online passes for me,they didnt work for both fifa 11,svr11
and i ended up spending $10 for fifa 11 online.

True_Assassin92
11-14-2010, 05:39 AM
Did you already redownload your passes?

kleaneasy
11-14-2010, 05:59 AM
Brotherhood on PC will use the Online Services Platform, this is not a pass system like the one you mention but does require a connection to play the game.

Hope that answers your question

manutdhimanshu2
11-14-2010, 06:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by True_Assassin01:
Did you already redownload your passes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i bought the online pass for fifa 11 for $10 as code didnt work

and the code didnt work for svr 11 aswell but i dont think its worth to pay $10 extra for svr

but my main question is that is ACB using the online pass system or not cause im really looking forward to playing online(well who isnt)

manutdhimanshu2
11-14-2010, 06:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
Brotherhood on PC will use the Online Services Platform, this is not a pass system like the one you mention but does require a connection to play the game.

Hope that answers your question </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks a lot,im really happy to hear this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif