PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Tombs (SPOILERS)

IronPandaz
11-19-2009, 09:38 AM
Is there a certain point in the story u have to get to before being able to get he final piece for altair's armor. I have 3 of the 6 seals and am starting on mem block 7 just now. I got the 2 tombs in florence, and the 1 in tuscany (i think...), so are the other 3 in venice?

IronPandaz
11-19-2009, 09:38 AM
Is there a certain point in the story u have to get to before being able to get he final piece for altair's armor. I have 3 of the 6 seals and am starting on mem block 7 just now. I got the 2 tombs in florence, and the 1 in tuscany (i think...), so are the other 3 in venice?

kerkain
11-19-2009, 10:04 AM
I don't know if the tombs have to be "unlocked", I just did the tombs as soon as I found the icon in whatever map I was at the time. I was able to use Altair's armor through the mid to end game.

Daddyo0409
11-29-2009, 12:26 AM
how did you get the feather in the second tomb.
its the church about half way up in the secret area?

Ureh
11-29-2009, 07:43 PM
nope you can get the altair armor anytime BEFORE you go to roma (but you must get it before you go in order to be fully synchronize with ezio).

let me see if i remember rightly...

1 in florence
2 in venice
1 in tuscany
1 in flori

i can not remember where the last one is. i think it was either in flori or florence but they should be easy to find

cowardsaresmart
11-30-2009, 12:56 PM
In the beginning, of course, you're stuck in Firenze, so you'll have to unlock the cities themselves, but I don't believe there are any requirements to enter the tombs themselves. I waited too long to do them anyway.