PDA

View Full Version : TRACKIR PRO 4.0

RAF238thKnight
01-02-2005, 11:50 AM

VFS-22_SPaRX
01-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Please before you post your vote, read this thread to see exactly what the problem is and how it is coming about.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=26310365&m=9491060952&r=8021003952#8021003952

Knowledge is power!

SPaRX

RAF238thKnight
01-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Well looks like the issuse is with you SPARKS.

Knight

VFS-22_SPaRX
01-02-2005, 12:39 PM
25% having issues. I wouldnt call that a small problem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. 1-5% maybe. But certainly not 25%

BTW, i am axiously awaiting you to join my Teamspeak. Might i suggest you bring a friend http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

SPaRX

Osirisx9
01-02-2005, 12:50 PM
How did you come up with 25%???

RAF238thOsiris

AJM2K3
01-02-2005, 01:13 PM
havn't had chance to test my 3Pro w/ v4.0 extensively, so far seems to be working fine

Spectre-63
01-02-2005, 01:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAF238thKnight:
Well looks like the issuse is with you SPARKS.

Knight <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't you think waiting a mere 25 minutes before declaring 'victory' is a bit premature?? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Pull up your pants, Knight, your a$$ is showing

VFS-22_SPaRX
01-02-2005, 01:38 PM
I came up with the 25% from the poll. If you would look at the current results so far, we are still hovering around that 25%.

SPaRX

RAF238thKnight
01-02-2005, 01:42 PM
BUMP

HelSqnProtos
01-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Knight --- Your childish attempt to win this arguement by shaping a question that is decieving and geared towards your position is pathetic. You are arguing with some of the MOST PRODUCTIVE AND INFLUENTIAL people on these boards. These men have provided inestimable help to uncountable pilots. Their dedication and giving spirit is beyond question.

For the record I too have experienced the fps cut in half and memory leak.

Track Ir 1
Latest 2.12 drivers
Athlon xp 3200
Nforce 2 400
1gig 400ddr
xp pro sp2 fully up to date
25 background processes running during game, 750 megs free before start PF
FS Autostart

Knight give it up and be part of the solution not the problem please.

VFS-22_SPaRX
01-02-2005, 02:08 PM
I would like to ask that anyone that is having this issue to please go to the naturalpoints forums and relay your information. Please be sure to post your system specs as well as your in game setttings. The more information NP has to work with, the easier it will be for them to resolve this issue for us. Here is a link to the post.

http://forums.naturalpoint.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000115

I would just like to say that we are not out to show that trackir is a crappy product. Infact i have been one of its biggest advocates. I know i have personally recommended at least 30 people to purchase one. It is without a doubt the one product that i have purchased that has the greatest impact to my virtual flying fun and enjoyment. So please try to keep that thread on track.

SPaRX

RAF238thKnight
01-02-2005, 02:51 PM
HelSqnProtos,

This was not a childish attempt at all, when someone post stats or numbers in comparison to how many in the world that use this product and to the number of people who are not having any issue with FB ACES PF or Microsoft CFS 3 and FS 2K4
All I wanted was a more realistic number that has the issue all around not just this game.
Now on the pathetic comment again is directed in saying that I'm pathetic which sorry is not true.
I also have helped countless nuimbers of Flight Sim flyers since CFS and communication ability on PCs.
Again My issue dealt with the post starting comment and the numbers is all, thats why I set up a POLL so that if it is as major like it sounds in all SIMS think a little bigger. Then Natural point not only has an issue with this community but with many others.

Knight
PS PLS refrain from the name calling and select a vote on the issue.

Dunkelgrun
01-02-2005, 03:18 PM
The title of this thread intrigued me, as I am thinking of upgrading my TIR, and it led me into the original discussion on this subject.

Knight, what on earth do you and soak have against SPaRX and Coastie? Is it something from the past? Because whatever it is, it has no place in what started as an intelligent and necessary topic, and this poll thread is doing nothing other than proving their points that you dispute.

*Edited this part due to a faulty memory!*

Cheers!

RAF238thKnight
01-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Dunkelgrun,

Sry that I am not making myself clear on the purpose of the poll it is to genrate numbers for NP and this SIM and discuss underneath the poll issue and solution that some have come up with. Objective if the number of pilots running bad are greater then NP has to really look into the issue for all sims.

Again PLS this is not to get anyones feather in a ruffle but to post a true number of players for NP and others what is occuring with the software. Now they might be losing half there frame rates and I might be losing 5 but I cant se it unless more people post on the issue and vote on there experience with the product.

Knight
PS I have had no issues that I can see FPS.

Dunkelgrun
01-02-2005, 03:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAF238thKnight:
Dunkelgrun,

Sry that I am not making myself clear on the purpose of the poll it is to genrate numbers for NP and this SIM and discuss underneath the poll issue and solution that some have come up with. Objective if the number of pilots running bad are greater then NP has to really look into the issue for all sims.

Again PLS this is not to get anyones feather in a ruffle but to post a true number of players for NP and others what is occuring with the software. Now they might be losing half there frame rates and I might be losing 5 but I cant se it unless more people post on the issue and vote on there experience with the product.

Knight
PS I have had no issues that I can see FPS. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Cheers!

TgD Thunderbolt56
01-02-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm using TIR 3 Pro with the 3.12 drivers with no issues. It runs flawlessly and my frames are solid. I'm not going to upgrade unless I get the "Vector Expansion".

TB