PDA

View Full Version : AC2 DLC problem please help...

KrYpToNiC95
03-24-2011, 05:48 AM
I had deleted (by accident), my game data utility on AC2 a while back without realising. Only a few days ago I realised and I downloaded Sequence 12, but the PSN store will not let me download Sequence 13. If I go to the game's menu, it says downloadable content required to be download, which means I can't access my file. I don't want to start again but is there any way that i can fix this.

KrYpToNiC95
03-24-2011, 05:48 AM
I had deleted (by accident), my game data utility on AC2 a while back without realising. Only a few days ago I realised and I downloaded Sequence 12, but the PSN store will not let me download Sequence 13. If I go to the game's menu, it says downloadable content required to be download, which means I can't access my file. I don't want to start again but is there any way that i can fix this.

KrYpToNiC95
03-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Anyone know???

Mr_Shade
03-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Hi Have you checked your 'download history' - in your account management?

You may be able to re-down load it via your purchase history.

If you can't please contact ubisoft Support who should be able to advise you further.

KrYpToNiC95
03-25-2011, 05:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Hi Have you checked your 'download history' - in your account management?

You may be able to re-down load it via your purchase history.

If you can't please contact ubisoft Support who should be able to advise you further. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have tried downloading It numerous times but It gives me an error report.