PDA

View Full Version : BOB on-line

Chivas
01-03-2006, 04:42 PM
I often fly on the Warclouds server where it is usually difficult to find 4 or 5 people willing to do a bombing run (He111 B25 etc)together. Would it be possible for an on-line player in BOB to lead and command 5+ AI bombers who would follow his lead and drop bombs when he does.

It would also be nice if the on-line player could slot his aircraft anywhere in the formation, so his opponants could not just kill the lead aircraft making the bomb run totally ineffective.

You could have 5+ on-line players controlling 25+ bombers in formation. This would change the whole dynamic of on-line wars for the better. I know this could be a problem in FB due to frame rate issues with the AI, but it may be possible for the BOB engine. This is just one idea that probably has already discussed.

Chivas
01-03-2006, 04:42 PM
I often fly on the Warclouds server where it is usually difficult to find 4 or 5 people willing to do a bombing run (He111 B25 etc)together. Would it be possible for an on-line player in BOB to lead and command 5+ AI bombers who would follow his lead and drop bombs when he does.

It would also be nice if the on-line player could slot his aircraft anywhere in the formation, so his opponants could not just kill the lead aircraft making the bomb run totally ineffective.

You could have 5+ on-line players controlling 25+ bombers in formation. This would change the whole dynamic of on-line wars for the better. I know this could be a problem in FB due to frame rate issues with the AI, but it may be possible for the BOB engine. This is just one idea that probably has already discussed.

mole_boy
01-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Hang on ant you do that in a co-op already?

HellToupee
01-03-2006, 08:11 PM
like aces high, every bomber was a flight of 3 so one person = 3 bombers was the only thing that made them worthwhile in a useful sense.